You are my reality. - 2\Data_1

DubChaeng Story

10:30 am

At the entrance to the park, DaHyun was already waiting, she came earlier, but was on the opposite side, in a cafe, bought coffee with cakes and green tea there. She was sure that her friend would forget to have a snack when she ran out of the house, so she bought more cakes than three things.

The girl was sitting on benches, drinking her tea, watching frolicking children, at the cheerful barking of dogs. Recently, after she herself had the snow-white Ari cannon, DaHyun stopped being afraid of dogs. Well, relatively, has ceased. She was still a little afraid of big dogs, and she was scared every time their barking was related to her.

At such moments, Chaeyoung was always there. Always protected.

The girl drank her tea, threw the plastic cup into the bin located near the bench, wiped with a napkin, and pulled out her sweatshirts from her left pocket. Today, she dressed for the weather, that is, a beige skirt, a light blouse with a beautiful inscription above her heart and a wrap of light pink tone, tied at the waist.

Sneakers were shod on legs to the tone of the chosen clothes. She tied her long blonde hair in a bun on her head, leaving a couple of strands hanging on her sides. Invariably, there were small earrings in the ears, a pendant, a donated heart, or rather half of it, sparkled on the neck from Chaeyoung on the 5th anniversary of their friendship. Without makeup, only lipstick on the lips.

If you only knew how much effort and energy DaHyun spent on getting dressed on their first date! She tried on almost everything that was fun in her closet. All the time it seemed that she was not suitable, that they were not beautifulenough . She would have been spinning in her room for a long time if she had not been pulled by force, assuring:

You look great, DaHyunie. Your girlfriend will like it.

Blushing with the words "your girlfriend" DaHyunie left the house, hurried to meet, with a trembling heart and an excited state .

You always were like that, even when you haven’t met yet - her subconscious answered her silent question: "has she always been like this?"

Yes, her subconscious tells the truth. Always too excited about any event. Always fussy and restless. Always on the move, always being the best at everything.

Chaeyoung is its exact opposite. Chaeyoung is a calmer girl. Often to be in his own world especially, when he is engaged in drawing. Then her work absorbs so much that she forgets everything, even that DaHyun was next to her. And as a normal creative person, Chaeyoung was romantic, she was interested in absolutely everything related to art, in any manifestation.

So, they met, two creative personalities, in the same audience, in a general lesson, and they were assigned in a couple to do their homework.

 

- bro! Sorry, I waited a long time? I didn’t think I would be late, forgive me, but this morning I just didn’t have a chance - returning from the past, Chaeyoung justified myself.

The girl barely took a breath, she ran almost all the way from the bus stop, where a late bus arrived. He was late for the whole 10 minutes, jumping out of it, the girl ran, all the while glancing at the clock on the phone. The girl, of course, knew that DaHyun wouldn’t go where, just the fact of the delay itself sounds insulting.

After all, something happened on time, calculating every second, I thought through everything to the smallest detail. She hoped to come earlier and wait for her date with a bouquet ...

Here the hell, I forgot to buy flowers!

And I forgot to take a drawing from my house, which I specially prepared to boast about a bro!

There was no time to return, she would run to the park, and pray that DaHyunie was waiting for her.

Oh god, how beautiful she is! - I admired the profile of an older friend, no, her girlfriend. - Today we dressed very much.

The same colors, only trousers instead of a skirt and a vintage jacket. Chaeyoung also decided to put on shoes, although she doubted a lot.

Instead , to pause its step, it is accelerated, so it was out of breath when was there.

- Such a beautiful girl like you needs to linger, so that when my eyes see you, they think they are in the illusion - DaHyun spoke with admiration at the black-haired girl’s outfit looking at her reddened cheeks.

“I'm beautiful, right?” Chaeyoung asked shyly, straightening her hair by the ear. “Actually, I wanted to tell you this too, unnie.”

- Let's go? - She smiled brightly, handing her a cup of still warm coffee with cakes.

“Thank you,” picking up a cup of coffee and taking a slow sip, then her eyes scanned the packet. - What is there?

“Food, you probably forgot to even have breakfast at home - opening the bag and serving one cake.”

- How did you know? Oh, thank you, I'm so hungry - taking it in my mouth and immediately making a bite. - Oh god, it's so delicious! Do you want - meeting DaHyun's soft look, but she shook her head, extended a hand to her cheek, gently erasing the icing sugar that stuck to her skin. “What ...” she was embarrassed, touching the place where the girl’s fingers had just been. Her heart was pinched from tenderness, it became difficult to breathe for a moment, she had to translate it several times to make another bite.

“You and I haven't gone anywhere for a long time,” DaHyun simply said, holding her hand and pulling her toward the park entrance. “I mean, only two of us,” the girl corrected, twisting her fingers with Chaeyoung's fingers.

“Yes, a long time ago,” Chaeyoung agreed, taking another cake from the bag. “There are a lot of interesting things here, but I think that today we will only go and look at all this,” the girl shared her thoughts, swallowing the last piece and completely drinking coffee, throwing everything in the trash, on the way.

- Why do you say that? - Asked, carefully listening to everything that she says.

- Here, mainly those slides on which you will not ride. Don’t be offended, bro, but it's true. “You are afraid of heights - pointing a finger at her,” said Chaeyoung. - Therefore, we usually went here with the company of our friends.While you watched us below, I had fun at the top, I received maximum pleasure from adrenaline. Oh, what a happy time it was - her voice sounded theatrically, jokingly teasing unnie.

“Yes, you're right, I'm afraid of heights, and I don't like to ride a roller coaster.” But - raised her index finger up, DaHyun added importantly, looking confidently into her friend's eyes. “Today I will be with you, Cheng.” And that means...

“...” - a second silence, Chaeyoung thought that her friend froze, it was a comical expression and a pose, she could hardly restrain her laughter.

“... I will look at you, not down.” You will be the most beautiful view for me - DaHyun sweetly finished, perfectly understanding what she just said.

Chaeyoung stopped already, hearing unnie's words. Her heart pounded in her chest, the heat swept through her body, a laugh burst from . She clasped her face, covering her flushed cheeks, hiding her eyes, muttered:

- Are you on purpose, DaHyunie? Have you decided to practice embarrassing compliments on me?

- Sorry, it sounded cool in my thoughts - cleared my throat, my lips, squeezed my palm, led me to the nearest attraction. “Next time, I’ll come up with something else,” DaHyun promised, ordering two tickets.

“I will wait,” she nodded her head, raising her head up to read the name of the attraction on which the older friend had bought the tickets. “Wow, what’s not to yourselves, are you really sure that we are going to ride it?! You don't mind, right? Chaeyoung asked, she needed to make sure she looked around at her pale and frightened friend. “Bro, if you don't ...”

“Our turn is approaching,” DaHyun interrupted her in a trembling voice, dragging her into the cockpit. Vertical Wheel with a height of 50m, a twisted spiral.

 

They survived, DaHyun barely left the cab, almost falling to the ground. A pleased Chaeyoung walked beside her, smiling happily, showing all the passersby her charming dimples and slightly pointed teeth. DaHyun honestly tried to look only at the girl sitting next to her, hold her hand and not let go ...

Her scream still sounded in her ears, her voice hoarse from an angry scream.

She didn't want to go anywhere else, but Chaeyoung was already dragging her to the next attraction.

Her smile and eyes shone, and DaHyun wanted to see them more often, so she agreed, she went where she was led.

After another slide, which completely deprived her of strength, DaHyun raised her hands up, crossing them in front of her, shook her head negatively.

- Not. That's all for today! And don't insist, Chaeyoung!

“But this is the last, for the very last time,” her girl begged, hugging her waist, her face was in the closest proximity to her friend’s face, completely drowning DaHyun’s mind.

If they remained only best friends, then maybe everything would go fine. But now they are a couple, in love, and such intimacy created problems with breathing, vision and heart rate.

Her lips are so close to me

Her voice is so sweet.

Ah, I really want to bend over and kiss her!

Kiss dimples, nose, moles.

Tudum-tudum.

- DaHyunie, are you even listening to me? What are you thinking about? - Slightly braked over the shoulders, seeing that the girl was in prostration.

- I think that I want to kiss you - a soft voice sounded as if from afar. - Feel the taste of your lipstick, taste your sweetness, feel your breath ...

“Unnie ...”

Chaeyoung didn't have to look into DaHyun's eyes. It was not worth it, because after their views met, they lost time. Their faces approached their heart slowly but not steadily, pounding in the chest, lips met halfway. Gently, dope, as if you were in paradise.

Sounds completely stopped sounding.

They did not hear the noise, screams, whispering of people passing by them.

They were in their own world.

The kiss did not last long; it was interrupted by the creak of the tire from a bicycle passing near them.

“You will like that attraction where I want to take you.” Returning to the interrupted conversation, Chaeyoung exhaled, still holding DaHyun in her arms.

“Good, one more,” the girl agreed, caressing her in love with her gaze. “Um, so where are you taking me?”

- Over there - pointing to the simplest form of attraction. - Ferris Wheel.

- Ah, there! Let's go. I read that almost the whole city is visible from the highest point. Eh, you had to go in the evening when the sun set over the horizon! Then we could observe the most beautiful view from the window.

“We can return tonight or go tomorrow, but it will be beautiful now.” Two tickets, please - I handed over the money for the ticket - I pay, Unnie.

- I don’t ...

- Yes, you. So no, I'm crying .