Stopwatch-2. School Relay

DubChaeng Story

- Attention, runners! The obstacle race will begin in 5 minutes! I ask the participants to take their places!
The crowd boomed more than ever. Participants from different schools rushed to take their places on the relay path. In total, the 3rd runners participated, but the main race remained for the best. Therefore, they didn’t particularly choose who, as he runs, just put those who wanted to join the team.
Not at my school, Kim Dahyun thought, straightening her red hair band. The coach sought to prove that their school is the best, so he chose the best running results. For the three days that remained before the school relay race, he arranged his relay races during physical education. While the main runner was training according to a special program drawn up by himself, the rest of the participants showed their skills to keep up.
Thus, the 3 participants representing the school became - Dahyun (main runner), Sana (first vice runner) and Momo (second vice runner).
The coach even chose the fans. Among them was Chaeyoung. And now, holding pompons in her hands, she screamed the loudest, supporting with all her passion. Of course, she wanted their school to take first place, but now this was not the main thing.
The purpose of this relay race is completely different - a date. Just thinking about the word “date” Chaeyoung almost lost her voice, and her heart went wild with emotions. Her voice attracted the attention of not only the coach when he chose, but also of Dahyun, who was now preparing for the start.
Their eyes met for a moment, both brightened, both looked down.
- The first participants got ready. On your marks! Attention! - whistle.

Dahyun jumped from the start and rushed forward, all her attention was focused on the run. Her task now was to get around, gain time, come first.

Tick-Tack. Tick-Tack. Tick…
The stopwatch stopped. The arrow showed 1:02:
- Not bad. Not much worse than in training, but ... well done ... Now Momo and Sana would try ... We need to win more time to get points.
Tick-Tack ... Sana first ...
Tick-Tock ... Momo took only the second place, the rival was ahead of her by 04 seconds.
Tick-Tack. Tick-Tack. Tick…
- Attention begins a new race, participants at 400m. go to the starting track! The race will begin in 2 minutes!
Dubu, all hope for you, begged Chaeyoung to herself, looking at the girl who was confidently approaching the track.
400m - determines the winner.
400m - determines whether the date will be or not.
Tick-Tack. Tick-Tack. Tick…
The whistle ... loud applause did not drown Chaeyoung's enthusiastic cry:
- Dubu-unnie, we won !!!