DubChaeng

DubChaeng Story

My heart beats only for you

Tudum Tudum

Our eyes met and I'm nervous

Will I come to you?

DaHyun quickly crosses out the written text , then, for the sake of fidelity, he crumpled the paper and throws it into the trash bin.

She bites the tip of her pen, looks thoughtfully at the wall. Her soul asks to fill the void, she demands to write a worthy verse, but in attempts to write, everything turns into failure.

Last night she dreamed of a melody that she immediately recorded as soon as she got out of bed. The notes lay flat. And the words to the music seemed to be looming, but it was interrupted, and now it was empty in my head.

Before her eyes stood the image of her roommate. She could not get Chaeyoung out of her head.

You danced powerfully

Your hips ...

- Aigu, what is it, DaHyun? Stop it! - the girl scolded herself, crossing out these two lines so that the letters were not visible.

She closed her eyes and again saw that dance, which simply shocked her with her movement. He was easy to perform, did not carry anything ual, absolutely, then why didChaeyoung who danced it come out so y ?!

All the members danced this dance with full dedication at their concert, DaHyun loved this Really Really song very much. At the rehearsal, everything went fine, even such thoughts were not. Even at the rehearsal in the concert hall - everything went fine.

So why right now is this extravagant state of her heart when she was revising fancams with her participation?

She saw that look from Chaeyoung ! I saw how she takes a step and turns her back to the audience, dancing familiar movements. It was they who made her heart beat so loudly that they drowned out almost all the music in her headphones.

She is Chaeyoung - her best friend, roommate, her bro! Where did these thoughts come from? And now how to look into her eyes?

- Dubu - unnie, what are you doing? - Going into their common room, asked Tzuyu.

She went to the table where the girl was sitting, looked at a blank sheet of paper, then her gaze shifted to the wastebasket, almost full of crumpled sheets.

- I'm trying to write a text, but in my thoughts all the nonsense - did not hide from maknae .

- Thoughts on Chaeyoung, yes? Tzuyu grinned , her hair, calming a nervous unnie. - Just write it without thinking.

- Where are you from…

- Just know, unnie . That's it, I won’t bother you. I’ll wait for your creation - I took something from my locker and left.

- Just write, huh? But how to silence these silly thoughts ?! Argh! Ruffled her hair. - So, calmly, remember what the dream was about then, and why this melody came to you.What did we watch or do that day? A romantic film, I consoled Nayeon - unnie , laughed with Sana - unnie , played with Mina - unnie . It's not that, there was something else.Remember!

The only thing that comes to mind is the hugs and soft kiss of “good night” from Chaeyoung , but not to her. All members except her. When asked why, the girl replied that for today my limit with kisses is over.

But how can it be completed if yesterday we never kissed ?! Hugged, teased each other, yes, but did not kiss, that's for sure.

“Yesterday, she was affectionate with everyone except me,” she complained to the diary, which she had kept since she had become a trainee. “And she complimented everyone, except me, and admired them.” I want my kiss, hug and affection!

- Tofu! My Tofu, what are you doing? - hugging her from behind, putting her chin on the top of her head, asked Sana. - Oh, did you write a melody? One more?

- No, the same - completely dissolving in heat. “Do you need something, Sana - unnie ?”

“No, I just came to see what you are doing.” We came home, you immediately closed in your room. And so quiet - her lips touched the crown of her head, then went down her cheek and stopped on her neck. - It's boring without you.

“What are you doing there?” - taking all the kisses and affection from unnie . “You are also quiet there.”

- We watched the drama recommended by JiHyo, now Mina, Tzuyu and Chaeyoung are playing, Momo and Nayeon are unnie watching something over the Internet,Jeongyeon is unnie talking to dad on Skype. Do you want to leave the room?

- Not now, Sanaa - unnie - shook her head DaHyun , tenderly looking bottom-up on the girl. “But thanks for visiting me, I felt the energy that I lacked.”

“Really, I helped you?” I am so glad Tofu - walking away to the door, Sana turned and smiled mysteriously, she said. “Still, it would be better if Chaeyoung were in my place , right?”

- Uh ... Sana - unnie - could not find what to answer DaHyun .

- Do not hold back, Tofu, we are all waiting for you - the door quietly closed behind her.

Sana really helped, her warmth warmed and calmed the rushing thoughts. Somehow, DaHyun could concentrate. She took the pen with all confidence, moved a new sheet of paper, cast a glance at the written notes, began to sketch line by line, until after a while the first couplet turned out. Then the chorus came by itself.

When she finished, she could not believe her eyes, she did it. The lyrics are romantic and sad. Maybe not what she wanted in the beginning, but now it is through her that she can convey her feelings.

With one lips, as if afraid to frighten away letters, she whispered the first verse:

Where I am? Who am I?

Loneliness is like a prison.

A lot of people passed me

Here everyone just walks past me.

Where I am?

Who are you? Who are you?

This joy cannot be hidden

I turned the whole world looking for you

You found me even in dreams

Where are you?

The next chorus, DaHyun seemed to read with her soul:

I will definitely find you

I recognize you wherever you are

no matter how you look

I will definitely recognize you.

I will definitely remember.

I'll look at you

even when in this place where you are not

hundreds of sunsets will succeed each other

I do not forget.

Your every word, facial expression

I'll carry with me

( OST Goblin Sam Kim - Who are you?)

 

When she finished reading, she heard applause from the door. Chaeyoung stood there , smiling admiringly, even in her smile DaHyun saw a little pride in her. The eyes shone with tenderness:

- Very beautiful, Dubu - unnie .

Instead of answering, DaHyun looked into the eyes of her friend and read the last lines:

Darkened skies, stopped clouds

Why am I afraid of everything?

Time slows down with you

Your hand moves away more and more and I grab hold of it

I pray for life.

Chaeyoung very slowly approached her, silently, asked to sit on her knees, was able to, hugged her shoulders, looking directly at her, whispered:

- I let you live, DaHyun .

“But what about unnie ?” DaHyun asked in a whisper , her gaze never leaving Chaeyoung's for a second . She saw how he got warmer and in him, something unfamiliar flashed.

- What did you want to achieve by singing this song to me? - moved closer.

Very close. So that DaHyun distinctly heard the beating heartbeat of the girl. Hands on the neck tightened, lips almost hanging over the lips of the numbed DaHyun .

What it is? Why is Chaengie doing this ?!

- You wanted this, DaHyun ? - almost touching her lips. “I will be happy to give you my first kiss!”

No!!!

- No, no, no, Chaeyoung don't do this! No!!!

 

- Unnie !!! - shouted directly into her ear, worried about Chaeyoung , trying again for 10 minutes to wake her friend. - Unnie , it's just a dream, wake up!

- Chaengie ? She mumbled, rubbing her sleepy eyes.

- Yes, it's me, unnie . Wake up, it's time to get up, or rather go to bed.

“Ah ...” she looked around, not understanding.

- When I arrived, you fell asleep at the table. You are so cute when you sleep. At first I didn’t want to wake you up, but then you got so crazy, started shouting something, then I heard my name. I decided that you had a bad dream, and ...

“Thank you,” she quickly jumped off the table, grabbed Chaeyoung's waist , and circled with her in a dance. “Thank you,” she kissed on the cheek, then another, then where her mole is. - Thanks, thanks for waking me up! I knew you could rely on!

It was a dream, a strange, but still a dream. Chaengie would never do that! Like a dream!

“Ha ha ha, you're so weird, unnie .”

When she was put in place, Chaeyoung paused for a moment , waiting for DaHyun to come to the door, advising:

- Dubu - unnie, next time you better not sleep before my first kiss. After all, I’ve been preparing for it for so long, I have been waiting for so long ...