Vlive

DubChaeng Story

Vocal rehearsal room.

We open the doors and enter a small room.

Our eyes scan it.

The main attribute in the room is the piano.

Behind him, just bending their heads side by side, are two girls.

The one that plays the keys, in a dark blue jacket and two braided dark pigtails.

The one sitting next to her, in a light-striped sleeveless sweater, her long dark hair is loose.

They do not hear the opening door, they are absorbed by each other, are in their world.

We do not know whether to admit to us that we see them or not. As we meditate, the one who listens to music turns to us. Her embarrassed smile colors her face, showing a dimple on her left cheek. The music stops.

Minute awkwardness and smiles on their faces, they look at the camera and greet:

- One in million, hello, we are TWICE.

The comments under the video went in a flood when the audience saw who those girls were.

DaHyun and Chaeyoung. Rep-line groups.

The shipper hearts of those people who like this couple pounded in unison from grace. In their thoughts flashed: They rehearse together. In one room.

There is a broadcast.

The members of the group join them in the room. Nayeon, Momo and Tzuyu.

Normal situation.

There is a conversation, then food arrives, and they have lunch. Everything seems to be going the usual way.

The usual conversation with the audience.

Nayeon and Momo leave, then Tzuyu too, and again they are alone.

DaHyun suggests playing the piano. Chaeyoung asked that she play “The Signal,” and as soon as the first chords sound, her soft voice sings their song.

Idyll.

DaHyun is playing the piano, Chaeyoung is singing.

The chipper hearts of DubChaeng are happy.

The girls themselves are happy. They know how to spend time together.

Fans are asked to sing or play this or that song. One song was clearly remembered, sunk into the heart and soul of the fans, especially when it was performed by Chaeyoung.

- I sang this song when I was an intern.

“Chaeyoung, she was very nervous when she spoke with her,” DaHyun added, starting to play again, smiling with her eyes towards her friend. “I like the way you sing it.”

- Truth? - the girl was glad, meeting the gaze of unnie. “Play me, DaHyuni.” The soft voice of the younger rapper sang the song “I have nothing” by Whitney Houston:

Share my life

Take me for what I am

'Cause I'll never change

All my colors for you

Take my love

I'll never ask for too much

Just all that you are

And everything that you do

I don't really need to look

Very much further

I don't wanna have to go

Where you don't follow

I won't hold it back again

This passion inside

Can't run from myself

There's nowhere to hide

 

But don't make me close one more door

I don't wanna hurt anymore

Stay in my arms if you dare

Or must I imagine you there?

Don't walk away from me

I have nothing

Nothing

Nothing, if I don't have you (you-ooh, you-ooh, you)

 

Chaeng’s sweet voice still sounded in the ears and hearts of the fans, so those half an hour that they spent together flew by unnoticed. Then their idyll (as the chipper hearts DubChaeng thought so) was broken by Momo who came.

DaHyun is leaving.

MoChaeng TV - dance floor.

Chaeyoung leaves, DaHyun returns instead.

Then come back Nayeon and Chaeyoung.

Everything is as usual.

Nothing extra happens.

Simple broadcast.

No hints.

***

- I don’t understand why our fans think that we are dating?! - DubChaeng.

- And I do not understand, where does jealousy for Chaeyoung? - Nayeon.

“And what side am I here ?!” Why did they decide that I’m covering you ?! - Tzuyu.

“Maybe we should reconsider the almost 3-hour broadcast once again,” Momo suggested.

“Come on, turn on, we need to understand the thoughts of the fans,” Nayeon agreed, DudChaeng nodded too.

...

- Stop! Stop! Momo? What did you do with Chaeyoung? - Nayeon was indignant, stopping the video on the part where ...

“We danced Gashina, unnie,” Momo simply answered.

“It's just a dance, unnie,” Chaeyoung said, glancing at DaHyun.

“Good,” they said in unison.

...

“Well, you see, it's just a dance,” MoChaeng commented quietly, they were silent, watched their dance. MoChaeng pretty made the "five" and continued to look further.

...

- Oh, I want to watch again - rewinding the dance video with their choreography when they were trainees. Without asking permission, DaHyun rewound, stopped where Chaeyoung found the song "New York" and turned it on again.

“I can’t believe that you still remember that choreography,” Nayeon muttered, completely immersed in the dance.

...

“DaHyun-unnie, you look like an angel here,” Chaeyoung-whispered admiringly, leaning closer to the girl and hugging her neck. “I would listen for hours to you playing the piano.”

- You like it, huh? - DaHyun smiled happily, trying to look from the bottom up at Chaeyoung.

- Yes, I like it - but this confession sounded like it was not talking about music, but about something completely different.