The trust

DubChaeng Story

Kim Dahyun was happy. Incredibly happy, at the moment it seemed to her that there was nobody happier than her, because Son Chaeyeong, agreed to be her girlfriend 15 minutes ago. DaHyun wanted to scream loudly, by the way, she did so when she heard a quiet "yes" in response to the question posed. Ignoring the fact that it was already evening, and maybe people came home to rest from the noisy crowd, DaHyun shouted with joy:
- Son Chaeyeong is now my girlfriend!
She soared on her wings as she returned home. A broad smile did not leave his face, his eyes sparkled with excitement, and even walked with a springy step. Everything in her screamed how happy she was. Arriving home, she ran into her room, jumping on the bed, took out a phone, quickly dialed a message:
"What are you doing now?"
The answer came in a couple of minutes:
"I go to bed".
DaHyun cried out already, and then buried her face in the pillow and started kicking her on the bed, Chaeyeong answered her. Having calmed down a little, she typed another text:
"Good night sweet dreams. See you tomorrow?"
The answer was an emoticon and a sign that Chaeyeong is already sleeping, but even this made a good impression on DaHyun.
“I probably won’t fall asleep today,” she told herself, looking at the ceiling. “I can't believe I was so lucky.” Chaeyeong is my girlfriend. Aigoo, how long is the time. When will it be tomorrow?
***
The month passed in bliss. Every morning they went to school together, the path to it took about 20 minutes on foot, and came in advance to the house of Chaeyeong. All the way they talked about nothing and everything at the same time. Basically Cheyeong said, DaHyun just looked at her and couldn’t see enough and heard enough. When Chaeyeong asked about something, turning in her direction, she smiled and silently agreed with everything. At the same time, the heart beat rhythmically in the chest in a rush of love.
At school, the class schedule did not coincide with their schedule, but the bell rang from the lesson as DaHyun quickly went down to the second floor, where the class was located. I ran up, first peered out the window, called to me, and they walked along the corridor discussing the previous lesson. They always sat nearby for lunch, Chaeyeong fed chocolate:
“Unnie, you still have to go to an unscheduled meeting after class.” I deliberately saved chocolate, knowing that you will like it.
“I really like Cheyeong,” DaHyun whispered confusedly, taking a piece of chocolate in and savoring it.
After school, they would definitely go to cafes or go to shops, or just walk around the neighborhood. Then they approached the bus stop, waited for the bus and drove home. DaHyun always accompanied Chaeyeong, no matter how late they finished. What Chaeyeong always discouraged, worrying that her friend was returning to her so late, and always asked to leave at her stop.
All friends, as one, insisted that their relationship was similar to sakura blossom. Everything is cute and fluffy.

“You're already dating, so why don't you take her hand?” They asked.
“I want this for a long time, but I see that Chaeyeong is not ready yet,” replied DaHyun sadly glancing toward her girlfriend. In such cases, she looked away, pretending not to hear.
“If you don’t get anywhere, then I’m afraid you will soon disperse,” said Noyon, the eldest of her friends.
“We won’t do it, right, Chaengi?” - Having received a nod from her friend, the smile lit up DaHyun's face again.
“We are moving in our rhythm,” muttered Chaeyeong, when they said goodbye to their friends.
Honestly, DaHyun wrote in her diary that she wants to not only hold hands, but also to kiss the girl for the first time. But she was so shy, she needed to decide for a long time, until she was courageous and asked. She just needs courage to ask.
Such an opportunity presented itself suddenly one evening when they were returning home after a fun day on the rides. Their first date. For the first time they went alone without girlfriends, without their own safety net. Surprisingly, everything went well, but how else, because before they became officially friends, they were girlfriends who knew everything about each other. Were friends.
It rained on the eve, the fallen leaves turned into a wet slurry, there were places where they were not removed. They walked carefully, peering, but in one place Chaeyeong slipped, almost falling, DaHyun managed to grab and hold him close.
- How are you? Everything is fine? Not hurt? Can you stand? Chaeyeong, how are you? - DaHyun asked excitedly without letting go of her hands.
“It's all right, DaHyun-unnie - my heart was still beating loudly in my chest from fright.”
When it calmed down, Chaeyeong understood what condition they were in, they stood very close to each other, almost breathing the same air. She smiled uncertainly, looking somewhere in the ear area of ​​her friend, afraid to meet her gaze.
After a while, DaHyun was surprised to notice that Chaeyeong was silent, everything in her shouted that she was waiting. A few minutes later, DaHyun understood why Chaeng was quiet, they were so close for the first time. Instead of moving away, DaHyun barely touching the finger of her right hand ran her cheek, then touched the tip of her nose, forcing the girl to meet her gaze.
So they looked a couple of seconds, barely breathing. Then DaHyun took another small step, showing her courage in relation to her friend, removed a hair from her face and tucked it behind her ear. Her fingers were trembling with nervousness.
DaHyun leaned even closer, now she felt a warmth, she didn’t pull away, she just continued to look inquiringly. The fingers lingered in the area of ​​the chin, DaHyun barely audibly took in the lungs, the question in her voice sounded just as quietly:
“Are you okay, Chae?”
Cheyeong blinked a couple of times, so answering the question. Now she couldn’t speak, she was afraid that through the words of DaHyun she would hear how excited she was. DaHyun was the first to pull back, let go of her embrace, but Chaeyeong continued to stand nearby in her personal space, trying to recover. Her heart beat in a rhythm, her palms sweated, and she felt her face glow. Her legs gave way, she did not dare to take a step.

“Here, take it,” she extended her palm, returning again to her joyful expression. “So I will be calmer.”
That was the answer from DaHyun, but Chaeyeon knew what the truth was behind this request. She, barely smiling, only one dimple on her left cheek was visible, put her hand in it.
DaHyun at that moment was the happiest girl in the world.
That evening, saying goodbye to Chaeyeong, the girl wanted to hug goodbye, but she was interrupted by the voice of her friend:
“Unnie, do you remember that tomorrow we will not be able to see each other?”
- Yes, you said that a friend from a past school comes to you. And you promised to introduce me to her - you recalled the words said this morning when you were going to school.
“Of course I’ll introduce you, I have nothing to hide from you,” Chaeyeong nodded cheerfully, lifting herself up on her toes. - Just come on not tomorrow, Mina will be with me until the end of this week, I would like to make up for lost time with her.
- You have not seen her for how long? - DaHyun inquired, standing on her toes too, swaying.
“Six months,” Chaeyeong answered after thinking. - Suddenly, my parents and I left the city, everything was connected with the work of my father. I really couldn’t say goodbye to her. Sent only SMS, when our train had already moved off the platform. We rarely talked for six months, and two days ago I called and said that she would come to visit me, they have a vacation there.
“Oh, I envy them, they have a vacation, and we have been working for another two weeks,” said DaHyun, removing the hair from the eyes of Chaeyeong. “Then we'll call you tomorrow, right?”
“Necessarily, unnie,” the girl nodded, smiling brightly. - When you get home, call me, okay? Do not go into the dark alleys, otherwise I know you, you can go to shorten the path - scolded with your index finger.
“I will be careful, I promise,” DaHyun promised with an oath, answering with a bright smile on her face. She didn’t feel like leaving, but she saw Cheong pulling her shoulders to her ears, and her lips turned blue. “Go to the house, Chae, I don't want my girlfriend to get sick.”
“My girlfriend,” Chaeyeong repeated softly after her, waving a farewell hand, walking towards herself.
She did not turn around, knowing full well that DaHyun was watching her go. DaHyun's eyes warmed, from a shake of a hand threw into heat, from a wide smile she practically blurred.
Yes, Son Chaeyeong was the happiest girl in the world.
***

Until the end of the week they did not manage to meet, they only called up or corresponded. DaHyun really missed Chaeyeong, but there was no way to escape from domestic and extracurricular activities, no matter how she tried. When it was possible to talk longer with Chaeng, Chaeyeong couldn’t hang on the phone for a long time. From fleeting calls and messages, DaHyun found out what she was doing or with whom she was.
Girlfriends often saw her surrounded by Mina, with whom DaHyun was able to see for about 5 minutes no more. Even glancing briefly at her, Dahyun noticed how beautiful she was. Refined femininity, she seemed to float on the ground, and did not go. It attracted the eyes instantly and amazed into the heart itself.
You can fall in love with her in a second, it is impossible to forget her - a thought flashed through her, she quickly disappeared. Smiling brightly, she bowed to Mina and introduced herself:
- Hi, I’m DaHyun - the girl of Chaeyeong!
The same friends warned that Mina could steal the girl from her, but DaHyun firmly believed in Chaeyeong's words when she asked:
“Is there a threat to me from Mina?”
“No chance, DaHyun-unnie,” Chaeyeong answered without hesitation.
***
The free minute came on Saturday afternoon, DaHyun knew that Chaeyeong was meeting with Mina in a cafe opposite the amusement park. Pre-called to tell the good news Chaeyeong.
- Chae, I did it, are you still there in the cafe?
Yes, come faster, onnie, I haven’t seen you for so long,” came the cheerful voice of Chaeyeong.
“I definitely won’t interfere ...”
Unnie, how can you say that, come on faster, I'm waiting for you.”
- Are you waiting? I'm on my way! I'm flying! I will be soon!
Ha ha ha, DaHyun-ni, I really miss you.”
***
Mina sat across from Chaeyeong, listening to their entire dialogue, on the last syllable of the girl choked on a creamy chocolate cocktail. DaHyun, her current girl, Chaeyeong, will be here right now. Why is it needed here? She will interfere with her courtship of Chaeyeong. Mina came here to this city to return Chaeyeong. And everything went well, cards laid in her direction with successful suits, a friend often laughed, reciprocated. Mina clearly saw her networks tighten, envelop, a little more and Chaeyeong will return.
She did not consider DaHyun a rival. Honestly, on her part, their relationship seemed to her more friendly than falling in love.
Mina believed that her chances would be successful until the end of the week.
For decency, of course, at the beginning, as soon as Mina arrived, she asked:
“Your girlfriend will not mind my arrival?” Is she jealous of you?
- Dahyun-ni? No. Will not be. She can completely trust me.

The trust? Mina did not believe in him. You can’t build relationships on trust. Here you need the cunning and dexterity of banal words, from which the girls just melt. And now she decided to test DaHyun. Mina vigilantly watched the street, fortunately, that they were sitting right next to the window, she saw how DaHyun was hurrying along the pedestrian crossing.
After waiting for the right moment, she abruptly sank to Chaeng and glared at her lips. Mina smiled triumphantly in her mind, as she thought Chaeyeong would not refuse. Out of the corner of her eye, she watched DaHyun stop in front of them, freeze. It’s not clear on her fair skin that she turns pale or not, but her eyes ... feet ... why is there no pain in her eyes?
- Mina! What are you doing?! I have a girlfriend! - in a half-empty room sounded the indignant voice of Chaeyeong. She wiped the back of her hand on her lips with indignation looking at the girl. “I already told you that there is no chance for you.” You lost them when I saw you kiss another girl. It seemed to me that you understood, DaHyun is now my girlfriend ...
“Will she remain your girlfriend after what she saw?” Mina chuckled, nodding forward.
- What are you talking about? Chaeyeong slowly turned to the aisle where DaHyun froze. Chaeyeong quickly jumped up, knocking over a chair, ran to her, took a limp hand in her palm, squeezed it, looked into unreadable eyes. “That doesn't mean anything, DaHyun-unnie, Mina is just a friend to me, a school friend, please believe me, just a friend.” Nothing more, she begged, peering into DaHyun, trying to detect at least some reaction. - You are my girlfriend, I gave you my heart, it completely belongs to you at our first meeting. DaHyun-unnie, please, I beg you, say at least something - desperately asked Chaeyeong.
“I can’t believe it,” DaHyun said in a whisper, clutching Chaeyeong's hand mechanically, she looked towards Mina, then returned to Chaeyeong’s look, she added. “I can't believe she kissed you ...”
“Unnie, believe me ...”
“Of course I trust you, it's not about that,” she waved her hand, pouting, resentful. “We haven't kissed yet!” This kiss should be mine! - stamped her foot and made a sign "TT". - Chaengi, kiss! - pouted her lips, approaching the face of Chaeyeong, she quickly bounced off her girlfriend laughing loudly.
Mina did not believe her eyes, DaHyun did not stage the scene, did not run away with tears in her eyes, did not shout: We are breaking up!
She asks for a kiss! She complains that they have not had a kiss yet! Mina had no choice but to quietly leave, leaving behind a stupid couple.
Mina still managed to hear the last sentence from Chaeyeong, before the doors closed behind her:
“Unnie, remember our rhythm ...”