Stopwatch-3. Date

DubChaeng Story

- Dubu-unnie, remember, you promised that if our school wins, you will lead me to the cinema? And we will go together, so why do they go with us, and why instead of the cinema we go to the attraction? - Chaeyoung did not understand, stepping a little ahead of the formed company.
They were also joined by Momo and Sana, the girl at that time was talking on the phone and invited someone to come to the park.
- So it’s more fun, besides we won and we need to celebrate the victory. Momo and Sana also participated in the run, and if it weren’t for them, we would be in second place - trying to calm her friend, Dahyun.
-But you won, you! - Pointing to a friend of Chaeyoung. - I myself saw how you finished by a wide margin from Sonyeon—she did not relent, again before her eyes seeing that triumphal race.
Date.
She had been thinking about him constantly since the evening when they were returning home together.
As soon as I got home, I painted it in my diary by the minute. She described the whole situation, even thought through the moment when Dahyun decides to take her hand or accidentally hugs her on the shoulders.
The boldest option was to kiss on the cheek, but after writing about it, she quickly crossed out and tried to throw him out of her head. But he, the infection, sat in his thoughts all week, scrolling through any options associated with it. She was so exhausted that she came to school completely shattered. But as soon as he saw that race and their victory, she was breathtaking.
Sure to be a date!
AND?
That date, written in the diary with such a desire, failed.
Instead of a romantic film, which she herself chose, she even thought about where and next to sit, Ferris Wheel and a haunted room.
And where does it smell of romance? Dahyun knew that she hates horror stories. Hearing what the conversation was between the girls, Chaeyoung completely wilted when she heard that they would sit separately on the wheel.
- Hey Chae, hello! - the girl raised her eyes when she heard her name.
She smiled when she saw who was standing in front of her. A roommate and a housemate. Im Nayeon.
- Nayeonie, what are you doing here? She asked, looking around, noting that 3 more girls were standing next to them. She knew one of them, the youngest for a year Tzuyu. Studied at the same school as they. - Tzuyu and are you here too?
- Hi, Chaeyoung-unnie, Momo invited us. We are old friends, if you do not mind that we have joined ...
-Of course not, Mina, I'm glad to see you. And you, Tzu, too, are glad that you were able to free yourself and come here - Dahyun reported joyfully, gently taking Tzuyu by the hand, and leaning towards Mina's cheek, kissing her.
-Hello, I’m Miyu Mina, nice to meet you, Chaeyoung, Nayeon-unnie, - the girl said politely, bowing.
- Dahyunie, how do you know them? She inquired, trying to hide the emotions that had overcome her when she saw the gestures from her friend. Those same gestures written for them in her diary.

“We've known each other for a long time,” Dahyun answered evasively. - Well, let's go have fun? Let's go celebrate the victory!
Having fun talking, they entered the amusement park, together not dividing, began to examine the stalls with food. Having decided who will go to which stall later, they went to the first ride "Funky Hills". The line there was crazy, but the slides themselves looked crazy.
-Dudu-unnie, let's go first to something less dangerous, at least to the carousel in the form of cups, - Chaeyoung asked, raising her eyes to the insanely high slides.
-I can go with you, Chaeyoung, - Mina volunteered joyfully. -I also don't like dangerous rides.
-But I wanted to ...
- Fine, we will. Honestly, I was worried that Minari would have to go with us there, but since you suggested Chaeng to the carousel first, go there and then meet near the wheel.
-You were worried about Mina  -the girl repeated quietly, looking offended at Dahyun, but she seemed not to notice her condition, turned away and hastened to take her turn. The rest of the girls followed her, Chaeyoung sighed a couple of times:
- Let's go to.
After the fun slides, the girls wanted to go to other same crazy heights, the time allotted for a date went away. The entire prepared plan was crossed out twice, once with a pen in the diary, which Chaeyoung accidentally put in her bag, the second time mentally. All the while, Dahyun was preoccupied with others; Chaeyoung even sometimes seemed to be ignored today. Instead of Dahyun, she spent almost all day with Mina or Tzuyu.
Tick.Tick-Tack. Teak…
Today was the last entertainment. Near the main representative of height and reliability all came together. Honestly, they were already tired, and had time to eat, and still spend the rest of the time at the height and enjoy the evening city, it was worth it.
Desperate to be near Dahyun, Chaeyoung was 100% sure that someone else would sit next to her, she went into the booth and began to wait for her partner.
Tick-Tack. Tick-Tack. Teak…
It is strange why no one comes in. Will I go alone?
Tick-Tack. Teak…
-Sorry to keep you waiting, they didn’t want to let me through,- the girl said, sitting down next to her.
-Dahyun-unnie,- the heart rejoiced, the smile itself blossomed on her lips, illuminated her troubled face.
- Do you mind? - raised an eyebrow, pretending to be about to leave, but she was detained by the hand that held her wrist.
- Not at all. I'm glad to be here with you. Oh - she cried out when the cabin staggered a little, the wheel worked, began to slowly rise up.
Tick-Tack. Tick-Tack. Knock-Knock.

For some time they sat in silence. So close to each other that their shoulders were touching and it was getting hot in that place. The sun was already dropping below the horizon, leaving its gilded rays in the sky. The higher they went, the cooler it got.
Chaeyoung already regretted not taking a blouse with her so that she could now put it on her shoulders. Goosebumps ran through her body, and she wanted to go downstairs faster, but at the same time she prayed for the mechanisms of the wheel to make them move even slower. To be alone longer.
Tick-Tack. Tick-Tack. Knock-Knock…
The view from the booth window was magnificent. Breathtaking! I wanted to speak up, and Chaeyoung was the first to break the silence:
-Don't you think our city looks like a starry sky? These yellow lights that color our streets ...
- I think that the girl sitting next to me, she is the one who is breathtaking. I also think that our first date will never be forgotten. Do not you think so? - Dahyun smiled shyly, timidly putting her hand on the girl’s palm and gently squeezing her.
Tick-Tack. Knock-Knock…
The seconds that held the heart in a restless rhythm paused and slowly began to count the beats in the chest. Heaviness released, and it became easy to breathe. All insults went away, there was only an embarrassed tingling of the cheeks and timid smiles in the eyes.
Yes, my first date with Dahyun took place.