Music school club

DubChaeng Story

There are different tools, if you want to play, choose any and enjoy the music. From drums to piano, from stringed instruments to saxophone. Here you will most often find the piano pride of Kim Dahyun playing the piano.

She not only managed to study, communicate with friends, spend free time, but also perform with a concert program abroad, bringing prizes for the first place each time.

Everyone loved her. Teachers for the fact that she is always attentive in the lesson, and if one of her classmates interfered, she politely asked to be silent. And always asked with a smile. The schoolchildren loved for her responsiveness, the silly side (especially when she tried to be cool), but the most important priority was of course her charming smile, which no one could resist.

So the question begs:

- How can you not love a cheerful, sociable girl with a kind and gentle heart?

Correct answer:

“Who doesn't love her?” She's just perfect.

Now she is rehearsing one song that she will present to the public at the school festival next week. Her fingers fluttered easily on the keys, she was all focused on the melody, so she did not hear a faint knock on the door.

The head of her best friend, Son Chaeyeong, looked into the ajar gap. She smiled sweetly, squinting her nose, quietly went inside. Just as quietly, so as not to disturb or frighten the girl, she sat down on one of the empty chairs and began to wait.

Son Chaeyeong was another celebrity at school. More precisely, one of the 8 girls. She was famous for her artistic style and love of strawberries.

- Sweeter than strawberry jam - that's how everyone reacted at school.

Although she was a year younger than Dahyun, everyone loved her, too, and she was the pride of the school.

Inseparable friends. When they were nearby, everyone called them DubChaeng, because it was connected with their nicknames.

Dubu or Tofu - Kim Dahyun.

Chaeyeong, Dykes - Son Chaeyeong.

Chaeyeong sat comfortably, put her hands on her knees and began to listen carefully. She enjoyed listening to her older friend play. At such moments, she most often wanted to pick up a pencil and draw. She would have painted now, but left the album in class.

The last chord sounded, Dahyun straightened her shoulders, turned her head back and forth, turned around. A genuine smile bloomed on her face when she saw who was sitting behind her:

“Chaeyeong, how long has it been here?” - turned completely to face her.

- Just came in. I didn’t want to tear you away, said Chaeyeong, pushing the chair closer to her friend.

Now they were sitting side by side. For some reason, she always wanted to be near Dahyun, as close as possible. And it’s not clear for what reason, she always wanted to touch her. I didn’t begin to find out the strange attachment, I decided to just go with the flow.

- What song did you play? New? - and now she touched her lying hand, ran her fingers from her wrist to the tips of her fingers, stopped on her nails, admired the interesting pattern. “How sweet,” Chaeyeong grinned, seeing the drawn strawberries in the shape of a heart. - Why exactly a strawberry?

“Because I love you, Chaengi,” she led with eyebrows, smiled at Dahyun. Although the bravado did not last long, she was embarrassed and covered herself with hair. - Sorry.

- So, what kind of melody? This is the first time I hear it in your repertoire - I returned to the main question, still holding my hand.

- She's not finished yet, I need a text. I was asked to perform at the school festival, which will be next week. Last night a melody came in my dream, and in order not to forget it, I wrote down the notes, and now ...

“You woke up in the middle of the night and haven’t slept since then?” - Chaeyeong worried, peering closely and noticing the dark bags under the eyes, and pallor. “Have you eaten anything?”

“I had something to eat in the morning,” Dahyun waved it off, but seeing her friend's worried look, she assured. “I'm not hungry, Chaeyeong,” she smiled softly, touched her cheeks, their eyes met, and she tried to convey the words through her eyes as well. They stayed like that for a couple of minutes, then Chaeyeong surrendered, pulled away.

“If you say so, unnie.” But soon there will be dinner, and I will take you from this room - said firmly, Dahyun nodded in the affirmative. - Will you tell me what the melody is about? What I heard was so sad and sad - remembering the music.

- I probably don’t know about the unrequited first love yet - I was fading away under a curious look, nervously began to fidget on a chair, shyly inclined her head. - The text is not yet ready.

“Okay, but I'll be the first to hear, yes, Dahyun?” - asked Chaeyeong. She might not have asked, because she knew the answer. Chaeyeong with full confidence wanted to hear confirmation of her question, when Dahyun, without looking at her, scratched her head, said uncertainly:

- Sorry, Chaeng. I will be shy to sing only to you. Maybe without text?

- Just music, right? As you want, she shrugged, showing that she would make any decision unnie, but she was insulted and did not understand why Dahyun so decided. “Well then, I will not distract you further.” Meet me at lunch?

“I'll be waiting for you here.” And if I am not here, then in our beloved place.

She watched as Chaeyeong left, the door closed, and her head went down, the smile disappeared, she all somehow waned.

Now for the first time, she lied to her best friend, saying that the text is not ready. He is long ready. Now the crumpled one was in his pocket. There, in small handwriting, it was written:

"Dedicated to Son Chaeyeong, my first love."

- In reality, this will never happen. Her heart is already occupied by another - Dahyun thought sadly, pressing the keys.

“I can never compete with Miyu Mina.” I will be assigned only the role of best friend. Unfortunately.

When will my heart cease to be in love with her?

Dahyun is looking for an answer to this question from the very first meeting and still cannot find it.

Having sighed heavily, she took out that crumpled piece of paper, re-read the text, laid it on the closed piano. While I checked whether everything was closed, she cleaned after herself, there was a knock on the door again, only now, loudly, and not waiting for an invitation, the deputy head of the class Yu Jeongyeon looked inside:

- Dubu, an urgent meeting! The elder wants to see everyone, I'm behind you - I went inside, dragged along with me. - Why are you so sluggish? Come on faster, you know what Nayeon happens to be when she is unhappy!

***

After leaving the music club, Son Chaeyeong went down to the second floor, where the literature lesson was supposed to take place. She almost reached class when she remembered that she had forgotten to tell about one important Dahyun news. The news should be voiced now or forget about it at the end of the school day. Although what she wanted to say and the news can not be called, so, a little nonsense, but still.

I looked at the watch, there is still time before the lesson, turned around sharply and ran back. Out of breath from a quick climb up the steps, Chaeyeong answered the door of the music club, but no one answered. She pulled the handle, it opened, Chaeyeong went inside to make sure the room was empty.

- Dahyun has already left - the girl frowned a little. She was about to leave when, out of the corner of her eye, she noticed a white leaf on the piano. “Aigoo, unnie, you’ve cleaned everything up everywhere, but you forgot to throw out this crumpled piece of paper,” she complained, picked it up, looked down at the written lines. “Wait, this is the same text ...” - the words calmed down when my eyes read “Dedicated to Song Chaeyeong, my first love.” - Oh my God! She whispered softly, reading the same text over and over. - She, too, me ...

***

- What? What are you doing here? Did you forget something? - Entering the music club, asked alarmed Dahyun.

Her face flushed from the run as she ran into the room to pick up the abandoned item. She promised that as soon as she picks up, she will immediately return to class. Nayeon let go on condition that if she was late, she would pay for the ice cream. Therefore, Dahyun also ran all the way. Swiftly opening the door and seeing Chaeyeong standing near the piano, she was almost overwhelmed. Dahyun was really afraid that her friend could notice the paper lying and ... here she swallowed, carefully reading the expression on the girl's face.

“Yes, I forgot to say, but it doesn’t matter anymore,” Chaeyeong answered, holding on to the weight the very text that Dahyun came for. - Now something else is important.

- What are you talking about? - tried to be cool, but she was betrayed by a nervous bite of her lips and frequent palm running through her hair.

- Everything that is written here, right? - asked in the forehead. “After all, if everything is true, then I am the happiest girl in the whole world,” Chaeyeong added, slowly crossing the room, getting closer and closer to Dahyun. All this time, she did not take her eyes off, blushing sweetly and smiling shyly.

- Why? - did not answer the question, she asked herself. My heart pounded in my chest, my knees bent either from fear or from silent hope.

- Answer first, Dahyun. I asked a question earlier - I pursed my lips and looked intensely into my eyes.

“I don’t even know how to answer, Chaeng,” she decided to play along with Dahyun, thinking to herself: “Confess?” - I'm afraid to answer and get not what I expect. You see, I like one girl, but unfortunately she is in love with another person. And if I confess to her now, I’m afraid to be refused. Well, failure, it's not so bad. I will lose our friendship.

“You won’t lose friendship,” Chaeyeong assured, tilting her head, laying it on her forearm. “That girl likes you too.” Very much.

- Yes? - with a sinking heart, breath caught.

- You knocked on my heart, and I opened it to you - barely breathing sang one of the lines of the written text.

“And then I will get my chance to be happy with the one I love.”

They stood embracing, listening to each other's hearts. No more words needed, not now.