Nail polish

DubChaeng Story

- Girls, you can borrow nail polish from you. Mine is over - Dahyun asked, looking out of her room.
Chaeyeong was not in the dormitory, and Tzuyu did not return from school. Climbing their things without permission is not in her rules. Although, knowing her friends, they would allow.
The members agreed without any problems.
The girl first went into the room of JeongMo, they usually put down the nightstands, and by color, to make it easier to find. Having knelt down, Dahyun opened the door, squinted, but alas, that color that she was not looking for.
“Momo-unnie, Jeongyeong-unnie, I haven’t found anything from you!” Thank.
I looked into the room of NaSaJiMi, smiled at Mina, who was lying in her bed, playing. She did not notice anyone around, completely immersed in the "history of swords."
Quietly, so as not to make the slightest sound, Tofu went to the first bed, which turned out to be Naeyon's bed. Toy bunnies filled most of the bed, leaving a tiny place for the girl. On the bedside table, which just did not lie, and lipstick, and carcasses, creams, everything except nail polish.
Dahyun turned her head thoughtfully, thinking up places where the older onni could put the varnish. Climbed everywhere, but could not find.
Pensively glanced towards the playing Penguin.
I was wondering whether to distract her or not. Her gaze slid to her not painted nails, then to the lying girl. In the end, she decided.
Almost inaudible, she went to Mina, sat down beside her, coughed softly, thus trying to attract the member’s attention.
Mina, stopping the game, looked from underneath at the intruder, then a tender smile lit up in her eyes, a soft smile reflected on her lips:
“Dubu, did you want something?”
- Yes, unnie. You don’t know where Nabongs stores his nail polish. Mine is over, and I would like to take from her.
- In his cosmetic bags, under the little rabbits - a gentle voice said. - And what color have you ended up, maybe I can lend you? - completely postponed the game, she crouched herself, moving away to give her friend a comfortable seat.
“Mother of pearl,” Dahyun said, revealing her nails.
Mina gently took her palm in her hands, brought her fingers closer to her eyes:
“You have such a beautiful drawing.” I like it - after watching it for a minute, I lowered it down, but still held it in my hand. “I have varnish, but the color is a little darker if it suits you ...” she added shyly, looking away.
“I’ll look, if I can’t find it, I’ll turn to you, unnie,” Dahyun promised, gently extending her hand, got up and went back to Naoyon’s bed. Cautiously rummaged in rabbits, found a cosmetic bag, opened, looked, but did not find.
Next was Sana'a bed. Order and cleanliness. There is nacre, but at the bottom.
“Unnie, I need him too,” Dahyun thought to herself, leaving him aside. Taking a deep breath, ran a hand through her thick hair, went to JiHyu.
The leader definitely has.
The leader did not have.
What kind of bad luck? - a question was raised in frustration, the answer hung in the room, the only sound that became a squeak from the game.
- We're home! - I heard a noise in the corridor, was delighted, finally her "bro" returned.
Silently left the room, Onni closed the doors behind her, met halfway Chaeyeong and Tzuyu coming.
Having built the prettiest face with sad eyes, wagging her body like a tail, she stood opposite Chaeyeong, waiting for her to look at her.
But her “bro” looked away in every possible way, did not succumb to the echo of Dahyun, tried to avoid her.
Dahyun resolutely did not give up her positions, she even sagged on her, hugging her neck tightly, imploringly called:
- Chae-Chaen-Chaeng ...
- I'm tired, onni, let's not now - did not want to hear.
- Chaeng, do you have a pearl varnish? - nevertheless she asked, wrapped her palms around her cheeks, ordering her to stop.
Her gaze finally met the dark gaze of her friend, smiled sweetly, showing her eyes, smiles:
- Is there or not?
- What? - I did not understand, not having heard the first time.
- Nail polish. I already asked everyone, but did not find the one that I need. You are my last hope, bro!
“So you asked me about nail polish and that’s it?” - asked Chaeng glancing perplexedly at the laughing onni watching this scene.
- Well yes. What else? - complete misunderstanding of what is happening, Dahyun carefully looked at her friend. “What else, Chaengi, should I ask you?”
“Nothing,” the girl said quickly, trying to hide from her inquiring gaze, but she kept her in place, so I had to answer truthfully, stuttering a little. “I thought you knew what you cooked for your birthday, unnie.”
“But my birthday is another month later, first is your birthday, Chaeyeong.” And what have you prepared for my birthday? - Squinting, she began to pry out from her friend, she growled like a tiger cub, broke free from Dahyun's arms and ran into the room, shouting:
- In a month you will find out! - Having reached the room, almost closing it, I remembered something, added disappearing - You can take the pearl lacquer in my purse, in the second side pocket.