High heels

DubChaeng Story

All female artists must adhere to the dress code at the award ceremony.
Elegant dress, perfect make-up and of course heels to slim legs. Those who are not used to walking on them had to get used to, learn to stand on them, and even learn to walk on them.
Walk at least the red carpet, stand on them while talking with reporters and hosts of the music ceremony, then, backstage, when you are sure that no one except you admires you, you can take off your shoes, put on comfortable slippers and run back to the car, or to the building where you left.
Members of TWICE knew all this very well. They were taught how to stand, which can be discussed. The only thing that staff and managers did not teach how to stand for 5 minutes in high heels, when a strong wind prevents it?
In order to resist and not disgrace the name of the group, the girls had to noticeably hold on to some part of their girlfriend's body. Worst of all in high heels was Nayeon, Chaeyeong and Dahyun.
Sana, Momo and Mina also staggered, but not as much as the three of them.
JiHyo did not show at all that she was uncomfortable.
Jeonyeong was more fortunate, she shod steady heels. Tzuyu was already high makne, so her heel was smaller than the rest of the girls.
So, before the release began, there were only a few seconds. Checking the makeup, if there are any crumbs on the lips, the hairstyle is not disheveled. No, everything is fine. It remains only to put on sandals and you can go out.
The car doors opened and DaHyun came out first, the wind immediately caught her hair playing with light curls at the ends. Light skin glowed tenderness due to the delicate pink color of the dress, which reached the knees.
Rounded shoulders and a straight posture, an open neck and a beautiful wide smile on the lips. Fans who came to see admiringly applauded the walking girl, shouting that she was the most beautiful, until Mina got out of the car after her.
The summer airy dress, reaching to the ankles, reminded me of sea waves in color, giving grace to the girl’s steps. She seemed to be floating along an asphalt path. The explosion of admiration from the fans was louder than the previous one, until the back doors of the car opened and Nayeon and JiHyo got out. Red and black, tight and unsurpassed.
- Ah! - all with bated breath followed how they walk, shoulder to shoulder, chic goddesses.
Sana, Momo, Jeonyeong, Chaeng and Tzuyu joined them through time. Fans shouted, were amazed and the applause did not cease until they were on the stage and the hosts did not approach them.
- 1,2,3. One in a million. Hello, we are TWICE! - as usual, the leader counted and greeted the photographers and journalists who gathered in front of the red carpet as one.
Then it was the turn to introduce ourselves separately. From left to right:
Tzuyu. Momo. Mina. Sana. Jungyeong Chaeyeong. Jihyo Dahyun. Nayeon.
5 minutes for a couple of quick questions. Polite answers, with lovely smiles on their faces. The voice did not tremble, spoke all the words evenly.
For the entire time the conversation was being held, Chayeong held Jongyong's hand, DaHyun quietly clung to JiHyou's dress, and Nayeong tried to keep her balance with all her might.
Hastily said goodbye and quickly, went downstairs, turning behind the stage, where comfortable shoes were waiting for them.
“Thank you,” the girls breathed happily, changing shoes.
“We still need to shoe them during the awarding ceremony, if we win,” JiHyo reminded them, carefully holding her elder friend under her elbows.
DubChaeng leaned against each other, while they took off their shoes, their legs immediately felt relaxed, in comfort, when they were in warm comfortable slippers.
“Beauty requires sacrifice,” DaHyun sighed, taking away her sandals from the manager, waited for Chaeyeong to change his clothes, and together went towards the building, where their performances would soon be.
- We are so beautiful in them that it already hurts - it would have been her desire, she would never have worn them, but thanks to high heels, Chaeyeong grew by 5cm.
True, then she hated 5cm., Because they had to dance in them, and try not to fall on this slippery floor.
But that was later, and now she praised high heels