Chapter 25

Second Confession from Man In Love to Miss Right

"Is it far from here, Yubin?" Jihoon asked Yubin who was sitting beside him as they were waiting for bus at the bus station. "Not really. Maybe 15 minutes journey" she answered. "Will the bus be here any minute?" "I think we have to wait for 20 minutes or so for another bus" "Great! I want to go to the toilet for a while" he stood. She nodded and with that he went to the nearest toilet.

Minutes later, Jihoon walked back to the bus stop. From afar, he could see an unknown guy was talking to Yubin. Her face expressed discomfort as she replied him and the guy tried to sit closer to her. *What the-! Damn!* Jihoon's eyebrows furrowed and he snorted.

Jihoon approached them.

"Jihoon" Yubin called as he sat closely beside her. "Hi, babe!" he called and brought her closer to him by grabbing her shoulder and pulled her closer. He smiled sweetly to her. Jihoon stole a glance at the guy beside Yubin. The guy moved away from her and avoided Jihoon's eye contact.

Yubin's heart beat faster and she tried to move further from Jihoon. "Stay still or you want that guy to flirt again?" Jihoon whispered to her and she froze. The bus came minutes later and Jihoon stood. He held her hand as they walked into the bus.

 

They entered the zoo. The zoo was visited by many people since it was holiday.

"Look at that" Yubin pointed to the hippopotamus that was yawning. Jihoon laughed. "Looks like you right?" he jeered. She poked his waist. "It looks more like you" she replied. They watched other animals.

"Let's take picture" he took out his phone. "No I don’t want to" she walked pass him. "Come on" Jihoon pulled her wrist to stand beside him. "You like to insist, do you?" she narrowed her eyes but then agreed to take picture with him.

"What the! I'm not in the picture" she reprimanded him as they were looking at the taken picture and Jihoon laughed at her. "Give me this" she took his phone and took their picture. "You're getting revenge on me right? I'm not in the picture" Jihoon commented. Yubin stuck out her tongue.

They walked into the underground tunnel. Yubin stared at the unique fishes surrounding them in awe and gapped. Instead of looking at the fish, Jihoon stared at her with smile.

"Look at that!" she excitedly pointed to a shark swam above them. He looked at the shark but he glanced at Yubin secretly.

"Yubin" Jihoon called Yubin who was walking in front of him. She turned to him. "That" he pointed to the gigantic sting ray beside her. She was really shocked and without her noticing, she hugged Jihoon who was standing in front her. Yubin almost shout at the sight of the sting ray.

Jihoon chuckled. They exchanged eye contact. "Sorry" Yubin slowly parted from him and her cheeks started to burn. Jihoon smirked and shook his head. *That was unexpected*

They stopped at an ice cream cart.

"Here" Yubin held out a Popsicle to Jihoon. "Thanks" he took it. They sat at a nearby bench.

"This is so refreshing!" she voiced and her lips as she enjoyed her popsicle. "I don’t know what flavour you like so I just pick the lime like mine" she told Jihoon. "I like lime too" he voiced. “Nice!” they high-fived each other. She looked away and continued to enjoy the popsicle. His eyes went to her lips. She her lips.

*What the hell, Jihoon! You're going crazy here!* Jihoon looked away with his heart beat faster.

"Jihoon, are you afraid of roller coaster?" she suddenly asked as they were watching the giraffe. "No. Why?" "Because I think I know where we can go after this"

 

Yubin skipped into the theme park with joy. Jihoon watched her with smile.

"Let's go ride that" Yubin suddenly pulled Jihoon to the direction of roller coaster. For the rest of the ride, Yubin shouted with joy. Jihoon laughed at her but then he joined to shout with her.

"Let's ride that" now it was Jihoon who pulled Yubin to the merry go round. "Smile" Jihoon about to take Yubin's picture who was riding the horse on the merry go round. Yubin turned to him and smiled to the camera. "Let me take your picture now" Yubin took out her phone and took his picture that was standing beside her.

They then entered the mirror room and then to the ghost house. They ride the tram in the ghost house. Yubin sat closely beside Jihoon. She screamed every time a scary ghost jumped out beside her. Yubin held to his hand tightly.

"Is it gone now, Jihoon?" she asked. "Yes" he replied. She parted away from him and suddenly a mummy jumped beside her. Yubin screamed and buried her face on Jihoon's shoulder. Jihoon laughed at her. "Shut up, Jihoon" she voiced still did not open her eyes. "The ride is almost over so you can open your eyes now" Slowly, Yubin opened her eyes and looked around. Suddenly, a Dracula stood beside Jihoon. Jihoon jolted in shock but Yubin stared at the Dracula emotionlessly.

"Aren't you the same Dracula from the earlier?" she asked the Dracula. The Dracula didn't answer but moved away from them. Jihoon let out a deep breath to calm himself. "I didn’t see that coming" Yubin smirked at him.

Jihoon and Yubin then entered the souvenirs shop.

"Yubin, look at this" Jihoon called her with a headband with a pink ribbon on his head. "What the!" she laughed. "And this for you" he wore a cap to her with brim on the back. "Nah. This cap is too spiky" she took it off. "And this thing doesn't suit you" he took the head band off his head.

"Try this" Yubin took a plastic crown and wore it to him. She stepped back and looked at him. "Better" she nodded. "And for you" Jihoon took a tiara and wore it to her. He smiled. "How do I look?" she asked. "Beautiful" he praised. He turned his attention to other things in the shop.

Yubin face started to burn and her heart beat faster. *What's with you, Yubin?! How that one word can make me flutter*

 

"Where are we going? It almost 6 so we should start head back home" Jihoon asked as they abroad a bus. "I know. But let's have dinner first" she replied. "Eat again?" "Yes. Aren't you hungry?" "Well, sort off" he shrugged.

                They stopped at the town. Bright and colourful light decorated the trees made the town seems more lively and beautiful at night.

“Whoa!” Yubin mouth gapped and she spread her arm. She took a deep breath and let out a deep relieve sigh. “You sure enjoy walking right?” Jihoon who was watching her suddenly voiced. “Of course” he glanced at her and his eyes captured a group of guys walking in a group toward their direction. They seem happy and playfully joked and snickered at each other. He could hear those guys spitting harsh words at each other with smile.

“Yubin” Jihoon called and pulled Yubin closer to him. “What is it?” she asked and followed his gaze. They walked pass them. Jihoon heaved a sigh and let go off her. “Maybe it’s just my feelings. I’m trying to take care of you like your family asked” he stated.

“Oh okay”

                They entered a not so crowded and cozy restaurant. After ordered, Yubin looked around the design of the restaurant in awe. Jihoon stared at her in silence.

*She looks really happy and calm today* he thought. Without his noticing, a small smile formed on his lips. *I should stop staring at her or she’ll notice!* He blinked his eyes and shook his head. Now, it was Yubin who stared at him. “You okay?” she asked and looked into his eyes. “I’m fine” he tried to avoid her eyes and he scratched the back of his neck. “You’re weird, Jihoon” she giggled. Slowly, Jihoon smiled at her. *I really in love with you, Yubin*

 

                They strolled at the town. Yubin was looking around but Jihoon had his eyes on her hand. Slowly, he decreased the gap between their hands without her knowing. He hit her hand a few times to try holding her hand.

*I’m going crazy here! She would never love me* he thought. “Look” Yubin took his attention with a pat on his hand. “What?” he looked up and saw her already joined a crowd beside a fountain. He went beside her and followed everyone’s gaze that was at a busker who was singing while strumming his guitar. The crowd clapped to the beat and their faces were lit with smiles. Some of the crowd sang to the song he was singing including Yubin. “What song is this?” Jihoon whispered to Yubin. “It’s a native old love song. Grandma always sings this song for me when she sent me to sleep when I was little” she replied not taking her eyes off the busker.

                Later, the crowd clapped their hands as the busker ended his sing and they rewarded him with money. Jihoon put some money into the busker’s hat on the ground. The busker suddenly took his hand and placed a stalk of tulip he took from a basket he had brought along into Jihoon’s hand. Jihoon gave him a puzzled look. The busker smiled and nodded to Yubin who was standing between the crowds. Jihoon followed his gaze and nodded to him. “Thank you” Jihoon said and went to Yubin. Yubin eyes were on the tulip.

Jihoon hesitated but held out the tulip to her. “For you” he voiced. “Thank you” she took the tulip. Jihoon braved himself to look into her eyes and their eyes met. A smile formed on each other lips.

                They continued to walk at the town. Jihoon glanced at a shop and to the front. He suddenly froze at the sight of a person not far in front of them. He gulped and quickly pulled Yubin hand. She furrowed her eyebrows at him but he was focusing on the person.

“What are you doing?” she asked but he already pulled her into an alley beside them. “What are you doing, Jihoon?” she asked again but he ignored her. His eyes were looking for that person’s figure. His grip on her wrist was strong and she tried to free from his grip. “Let me go”

                Jihoon put his forefinger at her lips, telling her to say nothing. His eyes widened at the sight of the person and he pushed Yubin to lean against the wall. “I’m sorry” he covered her lips with his hand and he leaned in.  His lips were pressed against his hand on her lips. Yubin shut her eyes and her heart beat faster and loud. They stayed like that for a while.

*I could hear his heart beat* she thought and slowly opened her eyes. Jihoon opened his eyes too and their eyes met. He gulped and moved back. He took away his hand and his eyes began to look for the person’s figure. Yubin’s face started to burn. Jihoon bit his bottom lips and tried to avoid her eyes as his face started to grow red.

“Let’s go home. I’ll tell you about it later” he told and she nodded without a word.