leaving

SHE IS HIS DAISY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KIM FAMILY BUNGALOW

 

Mrs. Kim saw Jiwoong and Taeyeon nearby the living area. She approaches them slowly and asks

“What happen here?”

Taeyeon and Jiwoong looks at Mrs. Kim after hear her voice.

“Ouh, the officer come” Jiwoong said.

“Did they say anything about them?” Mrs. Kim asked curiously.

“He escape” Taeyeon replied slowly.

 

Mrs. Kim looks frighten after Taeyeon answers.

“Don’t you worry, The officer will take care of them” Jiwoong said try to comfort her omma.

“You know they never leave us. I’m scared,” Mrs. Kim said.

“Yeah, I know that” Jiwoong said while hugs his omma.

“What do you want to do?” Jiwoong asked his omma opinion.

 

Mrs. Kim looks at her children then remember about Mr. Kim letter before.

“We should leave this place,” Mrs. Kim suddenly said.

“Yeah, the officer also said that to me before” Jiwoong agreed with his omma words.

“Where are we going? Jeonju?” Taeyeon asked.

“Nope. We going to England,” Mrs. Kim replied surprise.

“England?” Taeyeon and Jiwoong shouts surprised.

“While Jiwoong finish his study there, you can enroll the class there and finish your study. For Hayeon, I will make sure she continues her study there,” Mrs. Kim tells her planning. Jiwoong looks at his omma while thinking about her planning.

“Why I have to enroll there? Can I just finish my study here?” Taeyeon asked with mixed feelings.

“No! I don’t want to separate our family again. It’s enough what we have going through” Mrs. Kim said firmly. Taeyeon looks at her omma while her mind thinking about GD.

“I know this is outrageous to you, but what we have planned this for the safety of our families. That's the main thing,” Mrs. Kim said try to persuade Taeyeon.

“Not so long ago, until this case is over” Jiwoong said try to support his omma words. Taeyeon looks at both of them with mixed feelings. She know that this for her family safety. Therefore, Taeyeon thought to make sacrifices by stay away from GD for a while time.  

 

Taeyeon POV

“Jiyong…I’m sorry”

 

 

GD WARD

 

Dami pull the blanket on GD body. She looks at GD sleep face with mixed feelings.

 

Dami POV

“Jiyong…don’t make me looks a bad noona. I’m doing this because I love you. I promised to omma and appa to take care of you. Please understand me”

 

After that, Dami leave the ward to refreshing herself.

 

Few moments later, Taeyeon arrive in front of GD ward. At first she hesitate to enter the room because she think that GD sister will be inside there but finally she insist to enter no matter GD sister will react to her. When she open the ward door, she looks GD is sleeping on the bed. She peeks around and saw nobody inside there. She walks slowly toward GD bed. She stops beside the bed and looks at GD face.

 

Taeyeon POV

“Jiyong…it’s hurt me to see you like this”

 

Taeyeon slowly touch GD head before her get down and kiss GD cheek softly.

“I’m here,” Taeyeon said whispering. GD move after that but he didn’t wake up. Taeyeon looks at him deeply before her seat on the chair beside the bed.

“I’m sorry, Jiyong. It’s hurt to see you like this,” Taeyeon said slowly try not to make GD awake. Taeyeon put her hand on the bed then putting her chin in hands, looking at GD sleep.

“Your sacrifice toward my family really touched me a lot. I really love you Jiyong, but...” Taeyeon stops her words when she feels to cry.

“It’s enough for me. I don't want you to suffer more because of me. I know that you would do anything for me…I already lost my appa...so I also don't want to lose you” Taeyeon continues her words.

“Please get well soon. I’m sorry for doing this and hope you can understand me for doing this.” Taeyeon said before she cried beside GD bed.

 

Dami stops her steps after she hear someone voice inside the room. She opens the door slowly and saw Taeyeon is sitting beside GD bed while talking alone. Dami overhear every word that Taeyeon said to GD. She feels sorry toward her but in the same time she feels sympathy toward her little brother.

 

Taeyeon wipe her tears before she get GD phone in her pocket. She places the phone on the table beside the bed slowly. She turns to looks at GD that slept comfortably in his bed. Taeyeon get up slowly and then she slowly approach GD lips and kiss it softly. After that, she releases her kiss and want leave the room silently. However, before she turns suddenly GD stops her by grabbing her hand.

“Taeyeon?” GD said after him awake. Taeyeon startled when GD grabs her hand.

“When you come? Who are you coming with?” GD continues asked while looks around.  

“Just arrived, Jiwoong oppa drive me here” Taeyepn replied.

“Why are you here at this hour?” GD asked confused.

“I come to see you…and give this” Taeyeon replied before she take the phone on the table and give it to GD.

“How you get this?” GD asked again.

“The officer gives it to oppa” Taeyeon replied.

“How’s the gang? Did they catch them?” GD asked curiously.

“They said he escapes” Taeyeon replied slowly.

 

GD looks at Taeyeon with frustrate expressions.

“Ah…I should catch them by myself,” GD said furiously. Taeyeon looks at GD with guilty.

“Why you have to scarify like this? Don't you think about yourself? Look at you,” Taeyeon said.

“Hey, I just want to safe you” GD replied and then he pull Taeyeon toward him. Taeyeon seats on the bed beside GD.

“Yeah…I know that but just let the police do their job. Don’t you ever hurt yourself like this anymore, I...can't see you like this. It's hurt me a lot.” Taeyeon said slowly try to hold her tears. GD looks at Taeyeon with lovely before he touches Taeyeon face softly.

“I’m sorry. I just do my job, dear” GD replied try to defend himself.

“By hurting like this? Please…don’t, Just enough what you did to my family. Especially toward my appa” Taeyeon replied.

 

GD looks at Taeyeon eyes deeply and saw her sadness. He then pulls her into his arm and hugs her.

“Sorry for not keeping my promise to safe you appa” GD said slowly. Taeyeon just shakes her head without saying anything. They just hug each other for a moment until Taeyeon release her hugs and says

“I have to go. It’s already late”

“Don’t you want to stay here tonight?” GD asked. Taeyeon looks at him with guilty.

“Sorry, I can’t. Oppa is waiting for me,” Taeyeon replied.

“Arasso…” GD said while touch Taeyeon cheeks softly. Taeyeon looks at GD before she once again kisses him on the lips deeply before she releases her kiss. GD feels strange with Taeyeon kiss because he feels that would be their last kiss.

“Take care of yourself,” GD said after that kiss.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter