Their siblings

SHE IS HIS DAISY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEOUL AIRPORT

 

Jiwoong looks around the arrival area. He tries to find someone that he has to pick up it there.

 

Jiwoong POV

“Where is this guy?”

 

Suddenly, someone approach him from behind. He hugs Jiwoong and says

“Are you looking for me?”

Jiwoong startled before he turns his head and saw his cousin, Kim Heechul.

“Hyung! You’re surprise me!” Jiwoong said.

“Omo…omo…this cute little boy…come here…did you miss me, huh?” Heechul said jokingly while rubs Jiwoong hair.

“Ah…hyung!” Jiwoong push his hand away and looks around.

“Stop treats me like this…everybody is staring at us,” Jiwoong continues. Heechul laugh then he looks around.

“Where is your sister? She didn’t come?” Heechul asked.

“She don’t know that you’re coming” Jiwoong replied then he helps Heechul carrying one of his bag.

“She don’t? Yah…I have told you a week before!” Heechul said angrily.

“Sorry, hyung. I forgot to tell her. Also, there are lots things happen,” Jiwoong said while walking beside Heechul.

“What is going on?” Heechul asked curiously.

“I tell you then” Jiwoong replied and Heechul to the car park.

 

 

DONGGUK UNIVERSITY SEOUL CAMPUS

 

Daesung park the car nearby the campus café. Taeyeon get out from the car then she says

“Today I have class until this evening. Meet me after that”

“Don’t you want me to follow you today?” Daesung asked.

“Just stand far away” Taeyeon replied before she leaves him there.

 

Daesung POV

“This woman really makes me mad…Keep calm…just for one day…just for one day…”

 

After Daesung saw Taeyeon entered her class, he goes to the nearby area to guard her from a far. Suddenly, Daesung saw someone is following her. Daesung feels suspicious and follows him from behind. After that, he saw that man is capturing something on his phone. Daesung tries to looks what it is his capturing but he didn’t see anything. Then, Daesung opens his phone and snap the man figure and his face before he sends it to GD numbers. Afterward, Daesung tries to approach him however that man walks leave the area and Daesung can’t follow him anymore because he just gets into the car and leaves the campus.

 

Daesung POV

“Who is he? What actually he captures?”

 

 

NEARBY CAFÉ

 

Jiwoong and Heechul hang out at the café together. After they order the drinks, Heechul bring out his phone then snap a café picture before he uploaded to his social media. Jiwoong looks at him then smirks.

 

“You have to do that?” Jiwoong asked.

“Yup” Heechul replied while looking at his phone.

“Hyung, why suddenly you want to visit us” Jiwoong asked curiously.

“Why? Can’t?” Heechul asked then place the phone on the table.

“No…I’m surprise when you told me that you want to visit us… nearly two years you did not come” Jiwoong said.

“I'm sorry, ya…You know my job. I don't have my own time.” Heechul try to explain. Jiwoong nodded. He understands about Heechul responsible for his duties as a steward.

“It’s fine. As long you still remember us” Jiwoong said and smiles.

“How long you will stay here?” Jiwoong continued asked.

“Hurm…about a week if they don’t changes my schedule.” Heechul replied.

“That’s great! You can accompany me this holiday,” Jiwoong said excitedly.

“Really? Where is Taeyeon? She didn’t hang out with you?” Heechul asked curiously.

“Taeyeon? You know her well…but lately she is busy with her studies.” Jiwoong said.

“Study? She’s is? Really?” Heechul asked surprised.

“Yup” Jiwoong said while nodded.

“Wow…finally…I thought she will keep deferring her semester”Heechul said.

“Yeah…me too but she’s change lately” Jiwoong said then he looks at the windows beside him. Heechul noticed his cousins face, he know there is something happen to Jiwoong and Taeyeon.

“What happen?” Heechul asked curiously. Jiwoong looks at Heechul for a while before he says

“Nothings” then Jiwoong just smile at him awkwardly.

“Hey, if you have anything to tell…I’m here” Heechul said and smiles to him.

 

 

BIGBANG SECURITY COMPANY

 

GD opens his locker and tries to find something inside that. After that, he found his secret box inside that. He opens it slowly and he saw his family photo inside that box. GD takes deep breaths and blows it slowly while looking at his parent’s photo.

 

GD POV

“Appa…omma…Miss both of you”

 

Then, GD takes out a memory card that Mr. Kim gives to him before from his bag. He put the memory card inside the box under the photo.

 

“Stay here safely…” GD mumbles alone.

 

Then, GD places it back inside his locker and locks it. He feels buzz from his phone sign incoming message. He open the phone and saw it’s from Daesung. He opens the message and saw the picture of someone. He feels curious about that then he call Daesung.

 

“Hello” GD greets.

“Hyung, did you get the pictures?” Daesung asked.

“Yes, what it is?” GD asked curiously.

“That man is following aggasi” Daesung report to GD. GD feels uneasy after heard that.

“What is he doing? Did you get him?” GD asked curiously.

“I don’t know…I can’t approach him…he just snap picture of her perhaps before he leave the campus,” Daesung explains. GD keeps silent for a while to think.

“Guard her. Don’t be careless,” GD said.

“I will, hyung” Daesung replied before ended the calls.

 

GD POV

“What is their planning for her? She’s really in danger”

 

GD walks to his cubicles and opens his drawer. He takes out his spy camera collections. He stares the gadget one by one before he chooses the smallest one. He fixes the setting of the camera and tries to configure it. After he has done, he keeps the camera inside his bag.

 

GD POV

“I have to do something…Nobody can hurt her…no one…”

 

 

KIM FAMILY BUNGALOW

 

Heechul looks around the house. He walks toward the in front yard and smiles.  

 

Heechul POV

“It's have been too long not to be here”

 

“Hyung, what are you doing there? Come here…get your bag!” Jiwoong shouts from the car. Heechul looks at him before he rolls his eyes.

“Arasso!” Heechul replied and walks to the car.

“Yah..! You have to treat guests politely,” Heechul said after he arrives at the car.

“You’re not VVIP here…treat own self, please” Jiwoong said before he helps him carry one of Heechul bag.

“It’s samchon at home?” Heechul asked while walking to in front door.

“Appa? At this hours? I don’t think so” Jiwoong replied and then opens the door.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter