°MEMORY 2°

Of Love & Promises (사랑과 약속의
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] MEMORY 2[/CONTENTID1] 
[CONTENTID2] Sehun's crush [/CONTENTID2] 

[CONTENTID3] "Okay for this project, I will assign your groupmates. No changes, okay" The whole class instantly groaned in displease, they wouldn't be able to be in a group with their friends. Of course it is not fun, such a killjoy.

It's not a problem for you though. Well yeah, because you don't have any friends. Outcasted. Such a lovely high school life. In fact, you been spending most of your life as a lone wolf. No one had ever regard you as their friend and neither you yourself. But you're Park Jaein. You can live on your own. If no one wants to be friend then you are your own friend.

As the teacher is listing out the groups, you doodle on book waiting for your name to be called patiently. It doesn't matter anyways. Everybody in the class treat you like a ghost, so why bother having preference. At the end, you will still be bullied and you can't help but give in as you want to avoid getting into trouble.

"Group 4 Minhyuk, Chaeyoung, Taemin and Jun. Group 5 Jaein.." Here is it. You look up anticipating for your groupmates name to be announced.

"Baekhyun, Sehun and Jongin." Oh yeah those super popular for nothing boys. Nothing really.

 

WAIT! What the- . You swear you almost fell out of your seat.
 

You turn around to their place on the other side of the class. They were also looking at you, more like judging actually. One of them, look so intimidating as he scowled and his eyebrows curled in such a humiliating way. Oh my, if you are teaming with them, it's not nothing. Those crazy jealous girls would go after you. Your could already imagine various scenarios of you being harassed by them. Sigh. 

They trio are like princes of this school. Basicly, it is because all of them are heir of South Korea top companies. You only get to be in the same class as them for your full scholarship after studying day and night. Gold Class that's the class name. Only the brilliant one stays here. Oh more like, rich kids.

As this is a big assignment taking about 30% of the overall mark for this subject it will definitely take a lot of work which means equal contribution from the team members are crucial. The problem is would they commit to this? Usually, all those rich kids will pay people to do their assignments. Bruh. A scholarship student like you won't ever understand the privilege.

You could only sigh heavily at the matter. Let's just wait and see for your fate on this drama you call life.
 

.....

 

Honestly, you don't really know when or how to approach them as there would always those crazy girls leeching somewhere near. Just now, you tried to chase them after the class. Guess what, you didn't managed to catch up, instead you tripped and stumble down the floor as one of their so called fans stucked out their leg. It is painful and quite embarrassing, only for someone who not use to it. As a total loser in the school, you become accustomed to that treatment. Only one week after that you managed to face them after their football training.

As the players are leaving the field, you stepped down from the bleachers with full speed. "Stop!!" You hold both of your hands in front of them. Probably, appearing very stupid to the rest. People around already start whispering to each other.

The trio look at each other meaningly and then at you. One of them is obviously holding back himself from laughing. There's also the one that always scowl like no tomorrow. What he is so mad about? The only calm one of the group step foward. "Yes?" He look a bit more tolerable to you.

"I know you guys are filthy rich and yeah bla bla, but I won't let you guys slack off while I am dying to make our group project done!" Everyone in the field laugh at you.
 

"Woa! Calm down, girl. We never said were not doing it." Baekhyun the oldest one replied with one eyebrow raised. Okay, what are you supposed to reply now? "Then, all of you better come at the meeting tomorrow after school! Cafeteria! Bye." You ran off. Damn, Jaein why you being such an awkward fool. At least you managed to converse with them.
 

...

 

"Where in the hell is Oh Sehun!" It's already 15 minutes late and there's only Jongin and Baekhyun. Baekhyun is trying hard to calm you down. You are screaming like a crazy at the moment. It's not helping that they're in public, a cafe to be exact. Jongin shrugged his shoulders and you grabbed his phone dialing Sehun number. He picked up, at least.
 

"What Jong, I'm about to take a na-"
 

"YAH! You're supposed to attend this freaking meeting. What the hell are you nappin-" Call ended. You're turning red. Jongin and Baekhyun, both look kind of scared. Who knows what this petite girl in front of them are capable of doing. Last time, she twisted Baekhyun arms with full force due to his attempt to ditch the meeting. The guy swears he will never go against her again.
 

They could see imaginary smoke coming out from your nose and ears. "Er, Sehun forget maybe?" Jongin timidly defend his best friend which didn't help at all.

"HOW CAN HE FORGET?!" Both of the guys jolted by the loud voice. Jongin has his eyes closed. Baekhyun has long stop hushing you, he knows they are in deep .

 

.......

 

"I've collected data on this. Ask me anything if you don't understand." Jongin hand you a set of printed papers.

"Okay, Jong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter