°CHAPTER 13°

Of Love & Promises (사랑과 약속의
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] CHAPTER 13[/CONTENTID1] 

[CONTENTID2] 15 April 2018[/CONTENTID2] 

 

[CONTENTID3] 12:35. The young Ceo finally reached his penthouse. Eventhough, his birthday party is a yearly occasion, it is really tiring and he couldn't get used to it at all. As a bussinessman, an event like this are usual. However, when he is the centre of attention, it's a different story. He may be popular since he could remember, but he had always been on the introvert side. That's why he always prefer solitude. Socializing is really fatiguing.

Sehun slowly walk into his bedroom only to find a small figure on his bed, snuggled under the blanket.  Jihoon rarely sleep in Sehun's room. Maybe because the boy grew to be much more independent than his peers. Back then in the States Sehun used to have more time with his son as he worked from home most of the time. Baekhyun was there too, he was Sehun's saviour. Nobody knows what bound to happen if it were only him and Jihoon. A depressed adult and a toddler is a disaster.

Sehun had long realized he is a bad father for losing a lot of Jihoon first times because he was drowing in his emotional conflicts. He is trying to make up for the time he loss, for real. 

Jihoon would only whines when he is sick or missing him so much. The boy rarely causes him problem. This time, it seems like the later he really miss him. Jihoon also refused to attend the party without a reason. He didn't want to force him into doing thing he unwilling to.

He peck the boy forehead, change his clothes before leaving the room to attend stacks of documents in his office. Right at the time he shut the door, his phone rang.

 

Jae

His eyebrows instantly raised, puzzled. Why she's calling. Moreover, at this time? Sehun saw your reaction at the party earlier. As he expected, you are still harboring feelings for him. That could only mean one thing, he should stay away from her. Its not only for Jihoon, Sehun need to protect himself too. He noticed how disturbed he become by your presence and as long as you are around he can't help but act emotionally. It is not like him to lose his cool and lash out like the other day. He was seriously angered by your carelessness and could not think straight. All this time he let his guard down, knowing that you would not hurt Jihoon. It didn't cross his mind something like that would happen.


 

"J- h-help me..." Sehun felt his stomach drop at her weak voice.

 

"Jae..?" No answer. But the call is still going. He quickly grab his car keys again, acting on impulse. Nevertheless, things doesn't go that easy for him. He stopped at his doorstep, rethinking his decision. 

Today, you attended his birthday party, that was unexpected to him after the allergy situation. All of sudden his desire to hurt you become a thing, he need to draw her away. She deserves to get hurt just as much as him. With that, he invited her just so he can flash his relationship with Irene. Hurt was clear on her face and he was satisfied with it.

At last, he decides its better for him to stay home.
 

....
 

It is Monday again. Jihoon is on the way to school as usual. As a kid, he really loves looking through the car window and it's easy for him to notice that Mr. Lee is not using using the usual route to his kindergarten. Out of curiosity, he asked but the butler convinced him that they are heading the right way.

"We are here." The car stops in front of an unknown building. He never been here before, still he is not that dumb to not notice the signboard written 'Ehwa International School'. "Why are we here? This is not my school." The boy replied calmly even he could already figure out what is happening. Without any words, the butler opens the door for him. Of course, he refused to exit the car. He doesn't want to be here and no one can force him to.

"Your dad found a better school just for you. Why not we go inside and take a look first?" The butler extend one of his hand trying to persuade Jihoon. Thinking of it again, if he don't go to school today, Mr. Lee would be in a really big trouble. In an instant, he came out with a solution.

" Okay... " He left the car walking straight into the school gate.

...
 

"Mr. Lee bring me to daddy." That's the first words the boy said as the butler picked the boy up. The old man try to persuade Jihoon to return home, but the boy is still keen on going to Oh Corp. As they arrived, the young heir run through the office lobby.

The Ceo's son rarely come to the company, still everyone in the company recgonises him at the first glance for his striking resemblance of his father. No one stops him, in case they might offend the child and get punished by their scary boss. Jihoon tiptoes in attempt to reach elevator button. A few staffs rushes over to help him. He proceed to his father's office without a second thought.

Baekhyun saw the little guy walk out from the elevator, he greeted to boy cheerfully from his seat. The boy didn't pay a heed to his surrounding as he barge to the Ceo's room abruptly.

"Daddy! Why did you change my school?!" Anyone would assume Jihoon is a brat by the scene right now when the truth is Jihoon is usually obedient. He always behave as he don't want his father to worry about him. Today, he felt really injusticed when his father transfer him to a new school without his consent. 

Sehun ignores his son keeping his eyes on the document he is currently reviewing. "Answer me, Daddy! Why? I love my old school, I have friends and good teachers!" At this point, the his little heart couldn't take it anymore, he is this close to shed tears. "And I love teacher Park very much. She treats me very well! Everyone does!".

"It's for your own good. You don't understand because you are still young." The father finally answers. He stands from his chair, then calls Mr. Lee to sent Jihoon home.

Rubbing his eyes which is burning with tears, he retaliate. "NO! You are mad at teacher is it? Please daddy, it's not her f-fault..."

"I won't change my decision, Jihoon." Jihoon hugs his father leg continue to beg as he start sobbing. "Daddy, p-please! I want to be with teacher. I-it's not her fault! It's mine! It's mine!"

Baekhyun who been hearing everything from outside, entered the office. He had enough of this. "Stop, Sehun! Is it necessary to do this to him?" He pulled Jihoon into his arms, hushing the sobbing child.

"Yes! You know nothing, Baekhyun. Dont meddle with my bussiness!" His bestfriend stands from his kneeling position with Jihoon in his arms, very pissed. "As long as I remember, I am your bestfriend and your bussiness is my business!" His veins popped out, his anger is really on top at the moment.

"Don't you realize? You are being selfish! You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter