°CHAPTER 4°

Of Love & Promises (사랑과 약속의
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] CHAPTER 4 [/CONTENTID1] 

 

 

[CONTENTID2] 17th February 2018 [/CONTENTID2] 

 


[CONTENTID3]It's already about 12 am, you are yet awake. Sehun been staring at the clock for a little too long now, feeling antsy for no reason.

 

Concerned? Not at all. Actually, he even thinks you are overreacting. Choking on air and stuff, how absurd is that? He didn't expect his mother to come this weekend and made a scene like that so truthfully he was in shock too. But, it's not even that bad to the point of losing conciousness.

So,what is this? An act to get his soft side? Sehun didn't even bother to call a doctor.

He carried her to the guest room upon Jihoon request. Only because of him. He would have left her there if Jihoon did not insist.

 

He get off the couch and head to the guest room where you are.

At the same time, you walked out of the door almost bumped onto him. He stops, eyeing you. Aside from the swollen eyes, you look fine. It seems that he is right you were acting this out.

You on the other hand avoid his gaze looking down trying to escape look for a way pass him, but Sehun broad figure is blocking the way. 

 

"You are leaving now?" He said with clenched jaws, clearly trying to control his anger. Why don't she just stay for a night at this point. Her avoiding his gaze making him even more mad.

"I-Im sorry for everything. I'll leave now." You are about to walk away, but Sehun grabbed your arm harshly. You could feel the wrath in his hold. 

 

"I don't know what kind of plan you have in mind, but don't think I get fooled." Plan? What does he mean? You just want to leave now. You are ashamed of yourself, there is no way you have plans up on your sleeves to get on his good side. When you didn't reply Sehun wanted to scream, he somewhat feels frustrated when you acting so timid and fragile.

 

After a while, Sehun finally let go and you scrambled out of the place. You will never come here again. You have to distance yourself, whatever it takes.

 

Sehun gazed at the hallway where you dissappear from his sight. 

 

For the betrayal, he resent her. He wants to see her suffer. 

 

..... 

 

Your days continued and you hadn't come to Sehun's anymore after the incident. Jihoon also mention nothing about teaching him anymore. Poor boy, he must be traumatized by the incident. These days, Mr.Kim mostly fetch Jihoon from school.

You remember the butler, and he must have regonized you too. He's been working for Sehun's family for the longest time you could remember.

 

Today though someone else came to pick Jihoon up and it's your turn to watch the kids, so you were there. The little boy came running towards the guy, the later caught him into a flying hug. Both of them were giggling happily.

 

Kim Jongin. Your bestfriend forever after (like he called it) looks the same even after 4 years. It looks like he didn't age at all, just more matured and manly from before. It didn't take long for him to noticed you standing beside the gate. He looks at you in disbelief.

Jongin, has never expected to meet you here. And, as Jihoon's teacher? It's been years when you went missing, he searched for you everywhere possible but no to avail. After awhile he gave up because he assumed that you don't want to be found. He could only hope that you will cross path with him again one day.

Today is the day. 

 

You didnt see it coming when Jongin pulls you into a bone crushing hug. Always being the soft-hearted he is, he teared up a bit. He misses you so badly. 

 

The lad really do not want to let go the hug, thinking that he may be hallucinating. However, as Jihoon tugs his shirt. Turning his attention to the kid, he let you go.

 

"Uncle knows teacher?" He looks so clueless with round puppy eyes. Cute. You quickly explained, Jongin is an old friend, that you had long not met. Gratefully, he doesn't ask more because you are slowly panicking inside.

 

"I see...Then why not we lunch together?! You want catch up with uncle don't you?!" 

 

Again, you find yourself accepting Jihoon invitation to lunch with him. All these recent encounters making you on the edge. You have not recovered from the incident few days ago and now you have to face another situation.

Meanwhile, Jongin is more than happy to go. This is the moment he been waiting for. He had always think of you, are you okay? 

Are you living a better life now?

Do you still think about him too?

The last phonecall with her had repeatedly came to his mind.

"Jae? What happened?" Only sobbing could be heard on the other side. He was in US for a whole month, and just return to Seoul. He could not believe it when Baekhyun said they were getting a divorce. All of sudden?

"Hey, hey calm down. Listen, Sehun is heading to the airport now. There's still time till he boards for the States. Go now and settle whatever fight you two had.."

At that point, he still didn't know the seriousness of the situation. He really thought it was just a big fight that can be resolved. Since that day, neither him or Baekhyun talked about what happened. Sehun is pretty clear that he would not want them to mention it too. After the divorce, he was severely depressed. He didn't eat or go out to meet people. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter