°MEMORY 8°

Of Love & Promises (사랑과 약속의
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] MEMORY 8[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] 5 March 2014[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

"Daddy...." Jihoon sobs weakly from his room. Sehun abandoned the laundry and go for his son. When he reached the room the baby is a sobbing mess. His face is glowing red not only from the crying but due to his fever.

The young father quickly cradle the boy in his arms. Like a baby koala, the boy clings tightly around his father.

"I'm here, baby. Daddy won't leave you." Jihoon body is a bit too warm for him to fall asleep peacefully. The little guy sob in pain. After a while, Sehun successfully lulled Jihoon to sleep. The boy is suffering a high fever since yesterday, he stay up all night wiping his son with wet cloth to lower the boy's temperature. Thank god, it is working. Now that his son already asleep, he is alone with his own thoughts.

 

Look at you, Oh Sehun you're dumped by your wife.
 

You are such a fool to think she don't want your wealth and actually loves you.

 

You're alone, because she thinks you are not good enough.


 

The thoughts are suffocating him, feels like it is strangling around his neck. Breathing feels quite hard.


 

Chugging down the whole bottle of alcohol didn't satisfy Sehun at all. He needs more. In his already badly intoxicated state, he walk to the kitchen to grab more bottles. As he get it from the cabinet, he right away open it up and drink it as much as he can to salvage himself more into the drunk state.

 

"Sehun! Stop!" Baekhyun pulls away the bottles both in his hand. He understands that his best friend is frustrated, but he been drinking way too much. Day and night, its totally going overboard.
 

"Give me back, Baek!!" His eyes is half opened, he struggle anyway to seize back the alcohol. The taller guy wrings his arm around before his balance lose and  he fell on the cold hard ground. Baekhyun is way too done with this. He empty all the bottles into the sink and Sehun rages at him. He managed to stand up and pull one of the bottle away from Baek.

"Let me go! You can't do this to yourself, Sehun! At least, think of Jihoon!" At the mention of his baby boy, Sehun lose himself and sob. He loves Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter