PROLOGUE

Of Love & Promises (사랑과 약속의
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]PROLOGUE[/CONTENTID1]

 

 

 

 

[CONTENTID2]People always say that highschool love won't last long.

 

But, you don't think so.You believe, if someone is fated to be together, then their relationship will survive every hell they goes through.

 

That's why you believe that you and Sehun are fated together. Forever.[/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3]"You won't believe who called me this afternoon!" You are practically half-jumping, extremely excited.

 

"Woah, babe what made you so happy? Who?" Even Sehun don't know what made you so excited, he was already grinning from ear to ear.

That' s how crazily in love people feels.

"Sehun, its your mom! She invited me to a dinner tomorrow night! Isn't this a good sign?!"  A series of girly squeal came out from you as you jump into Sehun's arm.

Sehun's mother had always disliked you since you two were dating in highschool. She tried everything to stop Sehun from marrying you, but what to do, Sehun's grandmother adore you so much that she gave her blessing for the both of you.


Since then, your life is pretty much different, like a Cinderella who had found her prince. Still, you do know your place. You always remind yourself that you're nobody but a poor orphan. Marrying Sehun would mean you have to face people hating you. Well, he is the heir of Oh Corporation, one of the most successful bussiness company in Korea. If he marries a nobody, people will bound to question it.

For the sake of your love, you need to learn living in his world.

"Really? Mom did that? It's good then that she starting to accept you. Good job Mrs. Oh. " Sehun hugged you, leaving a soft peck on your lips. His lips then naughtily travels to your nape, your weak spot.

You pushed him away knowing his intention.

"Go shower, Mr. Oh you stink!" You giggled, shooing your husband away playfully.

"Stink or not you will still love me~" Sehun said while walking to the bathroom.

 

                  

 

"D-daadddyyyy!!" Jihoon is trying to escape from Sehun tickles. The two-year old baby waddles around the living room while shrieking. With his long legs Sehun can easily catch his son, but he plays along trying to pretend he could not catch the small boy.

"How do I look?" You appear from the stairs with a baby blue mid-length dress and light makeup. You also put your hair in a low bun.

Both, father and son gaped at their woman beauty,

Appearance is a number one concern when it comes to meeting your mother in-law.

"You are beautiful wearing anything, Jae." As crazy as it is, even Sehun said that a million times you will still affected by it. "Pfftt... Of co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter