°CHAPTER 3°

Of Love & Promises (사랑과 약속의
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] CHAPTER 3[/CONTENTID1] 

 

[CONTENTID2] 15th FEBRUARY 2018 [/CONTENTID2] 

 

[CONTENTID3] Everytime.

Everytime Sehun picks his son up from school the boy always make him wait just because he wants him to meet his favourite teacher. He is not complaining but this has gone on about 6 times already. And that teacher never showed up. Jihoon would always waits patiently just to get upset at the end.

Sehun kind of curious over the teacher. Why can she just show up for a minute at least. Is she that busy? Can't be. Kindergarten teacher can't be that busy isn't it?

Or is she avoiding him?

Rather than wasting his precious time, he tug his son arm. "Jihoon, let's just go, hm?" With a pout the boy stand up from the swing, letting his father took his hand.

Again, today she doesn't appear.

 

The father and son walk to their car leaving the school.

"Daddy! Daddy! There she is! Daddy!!" The sudden tug on his hand and his son excited voice alerted him. He turn to the direction Jihoon pointing.

His eyes automatically locked on a face which he knew too well.

Too damn well.

 

....

Jihoon insists for a lunch with his teacher. Sehun was already giving a displeased look, clearly detesting the idea. Yet, you agreed to it. He can't say no, that would just look suspicious. His son is quick-witted its dangerous to act out of ordinary in front of him because he would definitely figure out something's going on. So, he winced out a smile faking friendliness as Sehun also invites you to lucnh.

But,

What do you expect from two ex-couple that just met up? 4 years has passed. He didn't thought that he would ever see you again. Especially, after the divorce. Thinking about it making his head hurts, he don't want to remember the pain of betrayal.

 

Silence. The car is in total silence and Jihoon couldnt stand it one a bit. What is his father is being so introvert for? Inviting his teacher to join them on lunch is a good plan but it couldn't work if his father is putting his serious demeanor on, making the situation real awkward. He must make a move, Jihoon thought.
 

"Daddy! Isn't Teacher Park is pretty?" You gasped, at the question. What is this kid trying to do?
 

Sehun scoffed almost mockingly.
 

"Of course, she is." That made Jihoon gushed happily, the next words from Sehun go unnoticed by the boy, but not you who sitting beside him.

 

"but, a cheater always gonna be a cheater."
 

You break into cold sweats. This feeling, you didn't like it a bit. You only agreed to go on the lunch because Jihoon plead you to do so and you don't want to be rude. Still, to be honest you never wanted to assign yourself to this suffocating situation.

You stay quiet as dark memories starting to appear one by one, making you stiff on your seat.

If only you know the truth, Sehun.
 

....
 

Waiter came giving out menu books, Jihoon being a kid, he directly drowned in thoughts of choosing food from the kids menu. He looked quite troubled at the moment with a deep frown on his forehead.

"Why is it Jihoon? Do you need help with the menu?" You asked.
 

All of sudden, another brilliant idea got to his genius little mind. With a pair of cute pretentious puppy eyes he try to buy his teacher.
 

"Yes, I can't read hangul well,....so can teacher teach me!?" Sehun is quite suprised at the claim. As a father, what has he been doing? He really thought his son already knew how to read hangul seeing that he always reading books on his pass time. Come to think of it, he read more english than korean books...

Well, he don't blame his son though, it is his fault for not being concern enough in Jihoon study matters. He really thinks that he knows his son well enough. He had planned to assign a tutor for extra education before, the plan obviously forgotten when he arrived in Seoul. Deep in thoughts, it takes a while for Sehun to answer his son.
 

"Daddy! Can I invite Teacher Park to teach me at our home?"

Silence.

You don't dare to look at Sehun eyes, not even imagining how he would curse you in his mind now. Hearing her only son need her help, she don't have a heart to refuse. The boy smile is full of hope, if you refuse he would definitely be disappointed.
 

How could he not be full of hope? The boy is already thinking about the next step of his plan. His spontaneous acting just now is really brilliant, but he must keep planning on if he wants to make Daddy and Teacher a couple. He is so going to kick Auntie Irene from the picture. Just you wait.

Sehun on the other hand is sorting his thoughts.

If he forbids this, wouldn't it be to obvious that he is detesting you or something? Number one priority is to pretend both of you as strangers. He never planned to introduce Jihoon to his mother. Maybe when he is older, now the two had met. Still, he does'nt want Jihoon know what you did.
 

After a while, Sehun nodded. He knew he got no other choices, Jihoon can be really stubborn and yes, like him. Like father like son, right. A series of Yeay's from Jihoon when he stand up from the sit, kissing his father on the cheek.

Despite seeing Jihoon happy, Sehun can't brush the bad feeling. It's like his throwing himself to fire.
 

....
 

Finally, as you arrived home, you got to breathe. With your back leaning on your apartment's front door, you try to stay collected. Breathe, Jaein, breathe. Its going to be fine. As long as you don't get too involved in their li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter