°CHAPTER 25°

Of Love & Promises (사랑과 약속의
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] CHAPTER 25[/CONTENTID1]
 

[CONTENTID2] 10 August 2018[/CONTENTID2]
 

[CONTENTID3]

It's hard. Finding you.

He really had tried searching for her himself. Honestly, he could just easily hire someone, but he doesn't want to push it.

These days, he is in a dilemma, stuck within memories. He doesn't know what to do. How to react. Who to blame. Everything he heard in his sleep could just be a dream. However, there's a chance it's really Jae.
 

That also explains, how it brings him to his old apartment.

It was a gift to you and he suddenly remembered it exist.

"Whose house this is, Daddy?" Jihoon look up at his father. They are right in front of a door apartment, which he doesn't know whose the owner.

"This used to be our house." He calmly answers. The duo enter the house and look around admiring the view for a little while till Jihoon eyes caught a familiar family potrait. He gasped and rush to it.

"This picture! I seen it at mommy's house!"

What? You kept the family potrait? He is suprised and start to think of how much he used to doubt you. Sehun always sure that you leave him because you don't love him enough but now there's more than that. And, he never gave you a chance to explain.

Due to sentimental value, Sehun didn't sell the unit. All the stuffs inside were still here just how it was left. He had ask for some cleaners to tidy the house before he came.

As Jihoon walked around he end up in the master bedroom, staring in awe at the wedding portrait above the bed.
Is this a dream? His father really was teacher's husband.

She look so gorgeous, his mother.

And the most important, the smile look so genuine, full of energy. She is like the happiest woman on the earth.

"Can we bring the pictures home Daddy?" Jihoon take a small frame on the bed stand into his hands. It's picture of Daddy, Mommy, Uncle Baekhyun, Uncle Jongin and a little him in a bear suit.

Sehun crouched beside his son, staring at the picture with a small smile. "Sure. Take anything." The father circles Jihoon in one of his arms, pecking the boy forehead and took a whiff of the boy baby smell. The kid 'yay'ed and run downstairs where he saw a lot of picture earlier.

Sehun take his time to walk around the upper level of the house more.  It almost feel like the house is stucked in time. Everything is still at the same place, the familiarity feeling warms his heart. His gaze then fall to a door with little blue bear intact on the front.

"Our baby is boy, let's make the room baby blue themed? It would be so cute!" 

His legs slowly making move to the room. The lad opened the room slowly, peeking inside. The room are filled with only pastel blue and white. He recalled painting the wall himself, setting up the baby cot and a lot more stuffs.

Back then, he was so excited as a soon-to-be-father. On one side, there is a shelf full of plushies and stuffed toys, arranged perfectly by you. Beside the window is where a white baby cot is placed with a cushioned rocking chair on its side.

He suddenly smile, you always fell asleep on the chair. When he returned home after work, he always found you there in exhaustion. Sehun also noticed a little brown teddy bear and grab it.

This was Jihoon's favourite. He couldn't sleep without it.

"Bi! Jihoonie want bi!" 

He calls it bi because he was too young to say bear properly. Cute, really. Sehun takes the bear with and go to look for his son.

"Jihoon-ah look, do you remember this lil' buddy?" The said boy is busy gathering the photos all on the a coffee table in the living room, he turn around at his caller.

"Huh?" He approached his father taking the brown bear. In Sehun's hand the stuffed doll is small but it's a different story for Jihoon, the bear is almost as big as his petite body.

"It's your favourite toy. You can't sleep if you don't have it with you."

While admiring the doll, he ask who choose the bear for him and of course it's you. Sehun only choose the baby cradle as he found the white color so cute and pure. Other than that, you did all of the decoration and stuffs. He couldn't resist seeing you so delighted and energetic. It doesn't seems like you was pregnant because you hardly get tired, while him could fell into slumber easily after doing a simple task.

Don't judge, he was not a lazy husband. 

He kneels down to same level as Jihoon, meeting the boy eyes. "Jihoon, daddy wants to get mommy back, but...."
 

"But you don't know how?" Jihoon smiles smugly, there's only one reason if he's daddy are holding back from taking an action, he don't know what to do!

"Do a suprise! Say sorry and tell her the reason you want her back, oh oh! And flowers!" Sehun wonders why he didn't think of that before. Oh right, because what he did is not a no-biggy-mistake. Sorry and a flower cannot fix it.

 

"Daddy?! Do you hear me?"
 

"But, what if, she didn't like it..." His daddy shoulders slumped defeatedly.
 

"You should try first, daddy. Then you know!"

 

.....
 

"Please, Baek. Please let me make this right." The young ceo is literally begging his secretary, standing in front his desk as if a kid asking for sweets.

"Why now? You have like 6 months before and all you did is hurt h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter