°MEMORY 4°

Of Love & Promises (사랑과 약속의
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] MEMORY 4[/CONTENTID1] 

[CONTENTID2] Our Crush [/CONTENTID2] 

 

[CONTENTID3] *DOUBLE UPDATE*

"I..I.. " You laughed at Jongin and instead of feeling offended his heart fluttered. What a beautiful soul standing in front of him.

He is totally in love, that he lose his mind.

"Why are you stuttering? Your face though! Are you what? Confessing?" You totally mean it as a joke. In fact, yes he want to conffess. Oh no! This going to be so embarrassing. You will make fun of him forever because of this.

"I like you Park Jaein!" He shouted with eyes closed. Silent. Your mouth agape in shock, he take the chance to escape, leaving you alone in the playground swing. He can feel his face burning. While cursing to himself, his leg walks in fast paced towards his home.

Gotta avoid you for the next few days. Or weeks!
 

You on the other hand still shook. Jongin likes you? Her head tilted to the side trying to fathom that words. Kim Jongin, the school playboy and he likes you. No way. 

No, no, no.

But, he blushed. Jongin is always shameless. That's why he could flirt with anybody he interested with.

Somehow with you just now, he got shy.

....

 

The next few days the two of you avoid each other. You didn't come to cafeteria during recess because you know he would be there with the guys.

Staying in the class, with a bread would be enough. You don't eat much anyway. Okay, actually you do eat a lot, but you rather starve than getting embarrassed and stuck in an awkward situation. 

While you were busy daydreaming, a carton of milk were slammed on your table, scaring the out of you that you jolted back from your chair. You quickly snapped you head to the intruder.

"What the heck, Oh Sehun!" He take a sit in front of you, looking quite serious. Well, Sehun will always have that face on when he is actually a crackhead in reality. Nothing new.

"Why you been skipping lunch?"  At his qu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter