°CHAPTER 2°

Of Love & Promises (사랑과 약속의
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] CHAPTER 2[/CONTENTID1] 
 

[CONTENTID2] 7th February 2018 [/CONTENTID2] 
 

 

[CONTENTID3] "Why you late today, dear?"Jihoon grinned cheekily, feeling embarassed when the entire class eyes on him.
 

"Daddy loses his carkeys, again... Sorry for coming late teacher. " Sounds like Sehun. He does misplace things a lot. He looks matured and capable to do things on his own but actually he still need someone to take care of him. Seems like he still the Sehun you know.
 

Jihoon then approach you during recess time.

"Teacher, I told Daddy about you last night, can you meet Daddy? He will be happy to meet you!"

His daddy did not ask him that, actually.

As a kid,Jihoon wants his single-father to met someone. However, that someone must be the one he likes!

The boy knew his father is an attractive man, he had enough of woman trying to get close to him just to get his Daddy attention, it's so fake. Inserts eyerolls

But, Teacher Park is nothing like those girls. She is caring and lovely, he loves her very much and he thinks she is perfect to be his mom. He he.

 

So here's mission 1!

 

GET DADDY TO MEET TEACHER!
 

 

You stop for a second, finding a right answer.

"Okay, if i'm not busy." You try not to stutter.

You almost got a heart attack. What other excuses you can give? You obviously are not ready to face your ex-husband.

A surge of dark emotions enveloping you in an instant.

One, is because you don't want to see the hatred Sehun has for you. Hate is the one thing for sure Sehun feel towards you. After, he left he refused any contact with you. What else does it mean? He obviously hates you.
 

Two, because you are weak, mentally and emotionally unstable. You can't risk having your panic attack infront of people.

A tug on your hand stops your thoughts.

"What about today?" The pink pouty lips are so cute, but you must turn down the request.

"Im sorry dear but I have much things to do, so next time okay?" Jihoon just nodded. He is kinda upset that he away ran to play with his classmates without a word.

Im sorry Jihoon.

Whatever you are doing, not only to protect yourself,

 

But also Jihoon

 

And Sehun.

 

....

 

The rest of your day is full of negative thoughts that you couldn't get rid of. It's been awhile that you feel this overwhelmed.
 

After all these years, you never thought you will be able to meet your son again. Let alone having him near you. Now that he is, it somehows scares you if you can't see him again.
 

What would happen from now on?
 

That night, you just sat on the couch watching tv, or more like staring at tv. Dull is a word that describe your whole life. If only things didn't change, you would probably have a nice happy family now, right?

Aish.

Your doctor had warned you to stop thinking about the past because it will only opens back the old wounds.You should be positive and live for the future.Tch.

As hillarious as it sounded,

 

Is there even a future for you?
 

Is it possible for you to be happy again? Having Jihoon around you now like a shining star in your deep dark depression. The return of him into your life had make you see purpose of life, he's the light.

Even he don't see you as his mother, it's okay because at least you can make him smile like what mothers do.



 

"The Ceo of Oh Inc, Oh Sehun engaged with Bae Joohyun, Rv Holdings Chairman daughter and possibly will held their wedding next year"

Your attention shift to the TV.

A piece of news slowly absorbs into your mind.

Oh Sehun, your first love, your first everything and he is getting married,

 

with someone else.
 

As much as 4 years had passed, he still has your heart. How can he not. You and him did have a happy marriage, both love each other that you thought nothing would do you and him apart.
 

And you even got Jihoon,but at the end...

 

You choked on your tears, gasping for the air. 

You actually forgot to breath. The familiar chills start to creep into your body. Your hand trembling badly, coming with the chestpain that felt as if your heart is being squeezed tightly.
 

The pills. The anti depressants.

Forcing yourself, you slowly leave the couch to get the pills that are right on the coffee table infront of you that barely a fathom away.

Once you gulped it, one by one the symptoms of panic attack stop. Your breath slows down in relief.


 

A lone tear slips from your eye.

You are never the same anymore after he left. The only words that could describe you,


 

Broken beyond repair.

 

....
 

Jihoon is dressed neatly in a tuxedo and black leather shoes sitting in the luxurious dining room of the Bae's.The boy is annoyed,
 

because his father is engaged with a witch.
 

He is only 6. Yes S I X, 6, but he is not stupid. Auntie Irene hates kids,she tries hard to please him but when she fails she said mean things to him, not infront of his Daddy of course. Insert eye rolling here
 

All day he had been moody and pouty, and he do not even like himself to act like this. Jihoon always try his best to be a good boy, knowing that his father has a lot to take care of. Yes, and he knows that he is quite matured for h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter