°CHAPTER 23°

Of Love & Promises (사랑과 약속의
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] CHAPTER 23 [/CONTENTID1] 

[CONTENTID2] 7 July 2018[/CONTENTID2] 


 

[CONTENTID3] "I know."

 

Jihoon said casually, he clearly is not amused. The father instantly sit up from his bed, taking a proper look at the little boy. He couldn't believe it.
 

"Wait, how? When? Who?" The boy giggled sneakily. Yes! He screamed internally. He successfully solve a mystery. He never expected, teacher Park is his biological mother. First time listening Uncle Baek describing his mother, he was in denial. Then he start to think of it logically. Somehow, he just know.
 

Teacher cried on the first meeting.

Teacher is so caring towards him, more than any teacher before.

Grandmother hates her.

Uncle Jongin's friend.
 

There's so much clues that he missed. Even the family potrait he saw at teacher's apartment. It was her from the first place, that's why he felt so attached to her. He always have the feeling of wanting to be with her, doing anything as long as he can be with her.

She is his mommy.
 

"Why are you suddenly telling me, daddy?" Jihoon is not angry at all that his dad hid the fact from him. A bit disappointed, just a bit.
It is complicated, really. Adults always have their own conflicts they can't deal with. He thinks these conflicts are usually trivial, comparable to kids problems.
 

Sehun just hummed, thinking for a perfect answer. There's a saying that people in their coma could hear everything around them, it happens to be true.

 

" Just... Just please, take care of Jihoon well. Even you have another children, don't forget him. It's okay that you b-broke all the promises to me, just don't broke the promises you made to your son."


 

He heard your confessions.
 

He heard your cries.
 

And it left him feeling guilty, so what he is in wrong now? What should he do? He don't think it is possible to do anything.


 

From that day he woke up, her words keep resurfing. Staying at home doing nothing doesn't help either, it just make him got deeper into it. But, He still vague about it. He don't know what kind of proof he needed to convince himself anymore. What a coward, he wanted explaination and when he got one, he is in denial.

One night, in his hands were once again the sonogram that he never properly take a look at. He somehow found it in his room when he thought he had dumped it.

 

31/3/14

 

It is too much to be a lie.
 

....

 

"You should stay home, Sehun. You barely recover from your injury!" Of course Sehun has to pretend deaf everytime Baekhyun nags. The moment he step into his office he know this will happen. His workers literally gawked seeing their boss who just got stabbed barely a month ago coming to office looking super chill.
 

"I got bored..." He enters his room, taking a sit behind his desk. Actually, he only want to get his mind of you. Work it is, the only one that could distract him.
 

Baekhyun followed his boss, rolling his eyes. "That doesn't justify why you're here." He us tapping his feet impatiently, Sehun can get really stubborn and that ticks Baekhyun off everytime. The Ceo already looking into the stacked files on his desk.
 

"Huh...Can't help that you're hard-headed and only listen to no one but Jae. I wish she-" He quickly slapped his mouth. Why the hell did that came out from his mouth. He just used from seeing you with Sehun at the hospital few weeks earlier, making him accustomed to it as it is something normal.
 

"By the way, do you know where did she go?" It's that feeling again. Sehun seriously want to laugh at his ownself, Baekhyun is right he is unbelievable. He chase her away, yet he still want to know how's she is doing.

"Why? What are going to do to her this time?" Baekhyun had secretly done a research on Jaein and it left him with regret because he had done nothing to save her from self-destruction. She was struggling alone all this years. And, after all those struggle, she only manage to salvage herself now. Imagine how hard it is. He will try the best to keep her out of harm as much as he can.

"Just because." What is Sehun thinking? Is he actually want to know or it's really just because he want to hurt her more or he cares? Trying to guess Sehun intention was always easy to Baekhyun, this time he don't know anymore. His bestfriend face are shrouded by sadness.

 

"She left Seoul, I don't know where she is, what's important she's starting a new life, because she deserves so much better than the one she left for." Baekhyun walks away.
 

Alright, his best friend is also turning back against him now? He is not complaining, he knows he is a jerk.

 

Why you're questioning it Sehun? You're at fault why won't you admit it? The voice from the back of his mind is talking. He's going crazy.

 

.......



 

There's no word other than wonderful to describe your new workplace. You're happy to learn a lot of new thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter