°CHAPTER 10°

Of Love & Promises (사랑과 약속의
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] CHAPTER 10[/CONTENTID1] 

[CONTENTID2] 25 March 2018[/CONTENTID2] 

 

[CONTENTID3] Thinking of it again, Sehun felt he was too harsh towards you earlier. When he pulled his arms away, you were bawling your tears out. It is an unsettling image for him. It got him tossing on the bed because he could not shrug it off.

But still,

No matter whether you cry or scream, you no longer hold any significance to him. He made a promise to distance himself from you, unwilling to be deceived again. His heart was shattered years ago, and he's determined not to subject himself to that pain again. Never again.

 

"People like her are not the same like us. No matter what, she will be blinded by money in an instant" 

 

Apparently, his mother was right. If he listened to her back then, he wouldn't have gone through all of this. At first, he refused to obey his mother because he was head over heels for you, till Sehun himself experience it, what left is regret.  He always imagine how it would be like if he didn't met you. If he didn't fell in love with you. What kind of live would he have lived.
 

Honestly, if he was asked if he ever regretted marrying you,

 

He don't know. At one side, the marriage was the happiest time of his life. It was something to memorable to completely forget and hide away. However, when it comes to the betrayal and deception part. No one would want to subject themselves to such pain.
 

Something that he never regret about is Jihoon, of course. The boy is the best thing ever happened to him.

 

Turning to lie on his side he try to sleep, as he closed his eyes.

Funny, somehow he still lying awake on his bed thinking about you out of all people. It's already 1 a.m. Sehun felt like a heavy weight burdening his chest. Sighing, his sat up getting off the bed slowly afraid that he would wake Jihoon up.

He bit his lips, as more thoughts start to invade his mind.


Okay, maybe he was wrong for being so violent. So what now? He need to apologize? He couldn't believe that he will be doing this. Heck, he had never thought of meeting you ever again. However, out of coincidence he is now here, at this moment leaving his own cabin to yours like it's not a problem for him. Its better to do it now anyways. He wouldn't want anything to do with you in the broad daylight where everyone could see.

He peeked through the side window of your cabin. It's dark inside, maybe you already asleep. But he knocks anyway. After knocking twice there's still no response, Sehun left for the beach. He don't think he can fall asleep anytime sooner. The beach breeze make his body shiver in cold. He cursed himself for going out with one layer of clothing only.

 

Suddenly, he caught a glimpse of a person walking towards the shore. Is it? He tries to squint.

Half of her body already down in the water.

"What the.." As he look carefully, he recognised that figure. He speeds towards the woman pulling her out quickly.
 

"Woman! Are you crazy?"

 

He turned your body towards him and gasped. You look so dead, your eyes filled by nothing but emptiness. In 12 years of his life he spent with you, never once you look so defeated as now. Still in shock he shouted, angrily.
 

"What were you thinking, Park Jaein!?!" There was still a bit of wariness in his voice. What the hell?
 

Sehun can say, you're creeping him out. As he shook your body, you didn't react neither did your face show any sort of emotion. As if you are dead, with a living body. He noticed that you lips are turning blue. You are not breathing he finally noticed.

 

", ing breathe!" The next thing he knew, you fainted and he catches your frail body into his arms. He wailed out your name a few time before he decided to make a move. Sehun don't know how he manage to hail a cab at this kind of hour at Jeju but did arrived at the hospital 15 minutes later.

The young-ceo only manage to take a breathe after he safely handed you to the hospital. The emergency team quickly transfer your body on a bed. Then, a doctor rushed in, checking your pulse. He quickly instruct the team to bring you to the emergency room which Sehun follow their steps till a door meet his face.

 

"Sorry sir, you have to wait outside."
 

He sat nearby the room still recovering from the scene. For a while, his mind is blank. What just happened?

Have you always been this suicidal?

As much as Sehun wants to think this is a part of acting he can't. This cannot be an act, its too real. She can't fake it to this extent.

But who knows?

If she was bold to lie about going to the dinner with his mom, why can she fake a suicide attempt? She must have been so desperate.

"Park Ja

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter