°MEMORY 3°

Of Love & Promises (사랑과 약속의
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] MEMORY 3[/CONTENTID1] 

[CONTENTID2] 28 April 2014[/CONTENTID2] 

[CONTENTID3] J A E I N

"Sign it."

Never before, you thought that a set of papers could upset you this much. You are currently sitting face to face with your mother in-law and their family's lawyer. No greetings or anything, just straight out asking you to sign the divorce agreement. This was her plan from the start. To destroy your marriage at any means.
 

"I'm sorry mother, but I won't sign it. I love Sehun and I would never leave him." Mrs. Oh scoffed at your word mockingly. This lowly life disgusts her. Now that her mother passed away, there's no one could stop her from controlling Sehun's life. She never liked you at the first place and she knows Sehun deserve better.

Just what does this woman has that her son is so head over heels for her.
 

"Money is it? Don't worry 10 million won will be transfered to your account once you sign this." You shooked your head. No way. You will not sign this divorce agreement ever. Money? It mean nothing if you don't get to be with your husband and son. You don't need money, you need them. Even your relationship is on the edge of breaking right now, you will not give up. It's just a misunderstanding. You just need to explain everything too Sehun, you sure he would understand. He will.

God, you love Sehun and Jihoon more than anything in your life. You can't live without them. Again and again your mind only repeat the same thoughts.

"Stubborn? Better sign it while I'm being nice to you, woman," she says with a smile that sends chills down your spine. Her eyes seem to be piercing into yours, making you feel quite uncomfortable. Despite her smile, you refuse again, and that's when her expression turns serious, as if she's taking off her mask.

"You think I didn't know?" Her eyes move down to your stomach which you quickly cover with your hands protectively. No, you are not going to cry Jaein. Don't be weak!

"W-what are you going to do with this innocent live?" You knew already what your mother in-law are going to do.

"If you want to keep that, then think properly about signing this, or you can just wait for its death soon." What a sick human being is she? She's laughing over it. This is her grandchild for god sake, her flesh and blood too.

"This is your grandchild! H-how could you do this?"

"Tch! You and your son are a mistake that I wish I can erase. I would never accept a child with a mother of someone low class like you, but thinking of Sehun I tried to accept Jihoon."

"and not this one... I wouldn't let it happen." You look down to your tummy. It's still flat, but you can feel your baby is alive inside. Tears already wetting your cheeks, when you imagine getting a miscarriage. The woman in front you are ruthless. She would do anything to crash your relationship.

 

Who should you choose?

 

Would you want to lose Sehun and Jihoon?
 

Or. 

 

Would you want to lose your unborn child?
 

The pressure made you sobbed harder. With blurry eyes, you grab the pen with your trembling hands. It is a hard decision, but for the sake of the baby live you signed it. You hope Sehun understands. You know he will.

The past few days, you had tried contacting him after he left, but he won't pick up at all. All kind of communication with you were cut off. Nevertheless, you didn't stop calling him everyday, even it redirect you to voicemail again and again.

As the signature blank space is filled with yours, your mother in-law or should you say ex-mother in-law leave your house without a glance. You fall onto the ground, breaking down.
 

Why does all of this happen to you? Out of all people, you have to suffer like this. What have you posibbly done wrong?

 

.....

 

"Sehun...please, give me a chance to talk to you."

"Please, forgive me. I did this for our baby."

"I miss you..."

"I love..." On the cold floor of your room, you fall asleep after hours of crying. All the voicemails you sent remain unreplied, and with an unsettled heart, it's just too exhausting to even breathe.

You opened your eyes as you hear your phone ringing. It is lying on the floor waiting to be pickup. Without checking the caller you pick up.

"Se-"

"Jae? What happened?"  Jongin is obviously concerned and panicking at the current situation, but he still try to calm you down.

"Hey, hey calm down. Listen, Sehun is heading to the airport now. There's still time till he boards for the States. Go now and settle whatever fight you two had.." As you absorbed the piece of information from Jongin, you look out for your car keys. 

Maybe, this could be your last chance to meet Sehun. You have to go.
 

Seems like fate didn't allow you to do so.

 

While entering the highway, you press the accelerator, hoping to reach Sehun quickly. But as you approach a traffic jam, you attempt to slow down, only to realize that the brakes have malfunctioned. The car continues at a speed of 110 km/h, and you feel helpless as panic and tears overwhelm you.
 

You close your eyes before the impact hit your car sending it away till it flipped to its left side. Glass breaking, cars honking, cars crashing. The sounds make you covered your ears tightly. Even in this moment, you only think of your husband and son. 

You open your eyes, looking around. Thank god, you are still in your sit becau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter