°CHAPTER 18°

Of Love & Promises (사랑과 약속의
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] CHAPTER 18[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] 26 June 2018[/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3]

Sehun entered the cafe that he had set to met with someone.
 

Yes, that someone is Seulgi. After a sleepless night yesterday, he might just die out of curiousity if he don't find out everything that had happened. He need something to break his ego, to make him see from your perspective. Honestly, he didn't get to think thoroughly back then. Everything was so overwhelming, his biggest fear happened. He has always trust you, he knows you would never cheat on him let alone leave. However, he was proven wrong when you indeed step away from the marriage without any hesistation. It broke him, tore him apart. He was angry, devastated, traumatized. He swore to himself that he would never be a coward like his dad. It didn't go as he wanted, he could not handle the heartbreak so he build up the shield and would want to believe what he wants to believe.

That's why people say lie hurts but the truth hurts more. He would pretend the lies are the truth for as long he can keep himself content.

As much as he knows your personally, he just cant believe you completely. His mother wouldn't be lying to him. She may have dislike you from the start, still she never did something horrible to Jae as what he is aware of.

"I don't get it why you insist that we met." Seulgi sip the americano with eyes on Sehun. Sehun may be a stranger to her, still it doesn't change the fact that this guy is a terrible person. She had enough of your suffering, which stem from this prick.

"Please, tell me everything that happened to Jae. I know you know everything, right?" Sehun serious demeanor breaks, right now he is pleading and his face change into a mix of desperation and fear. An egoistic person like him can beg? Wow.

The girl smiled sarcastically and sighed. "Sadly, i'm not the right person to talk about this. Why don't you ask her personally? Your ego are way to big than your ..." Seulgi is so annoyed with this guy, so she cussed a him. Who he think he is? He hurted Jae badly and now he wants to act like he cares? Such a jerk...

"Again, please I need to know.. " He say a little more calmer. This time he won't react impulsively because this needs a closure. Still, Seulgi answer is a no.

The guy sighed, burying his face in his hands in frustration. What else could he do? He can't just give up.

" Please, Seulgi. " Sehun looks very regretful. With his dark circle and dishevelled hair, he must have gone a hard time. This is far than what you experienced though. The doctor just want to make this guy suffer a bit more. So, she stand up from her seat which make Sehun does the same afraid that she is going to left him.

"You sit." She point at him, that scares Sehuns somehow. His eyes follow her as she walks to the counter to talk with one of the cafe workers. Turns out she is asking for a glass of water. He is panic for nothing.

When she return to her sit, she smiles while sipping the water she just got. " You would do anything right, for me to tell you?" The Ceo instantly nodded.

"Anything!"

Splash.
 

He is now wet and cold.

His mouth is already ready to curse but he quickly contain himself before he actually get out of hand. Never in his life, he get this kind of humiliation in the public. Everyone in the cafe, stare at them while making their own assumptions about the situation. There are even people who start snapping pictures.

Clenching his fist, he glared at the woman in front of her. She's laughing hard, clearly entertained.

"For your information, that's how Jae felt. But 10 times worst. So, you still want to know?" The situation shifted to a serious one. Taking a deep breathe to calm himself Sehun answered yes.

It is then, Seulgi face turn into sorrow. She doesn't even know if it is okay to tell Sehun. Would it be better that you explain yourself? That would be hard, you might never open your mouth and be straight with him. How can you still consider Sehun feelings after all of this?

"Jae...When I first met her 5 years ago, was badly injured in an accident. She sustained severe injury, especially on her pelvic area. Do you know she was pregnant?"

No. Of course no. You never had the chance to tell him. Now that he think of it again, you must had planned it to be his suprise birthday gift. That explains the old sonogram with some fancy envelope and card.

"She lose a lot of blood and went through miscarriage. Around a week, she stays in coma. We thought she wouldn't survive given the severity of her injuries. We tried to find her identity and relatives, but it is hard because a part of her face are damaged and the rest are swollen." Sehun didn't even realize how tense he is at the moment.

"H-how did the accident happened...I mean what's the cause..." He knew it was from the car accident. Sehun just want to make sure he know the full story. At this point he is trembling, guilt is eating him and soon enough he know it will get worse.

"That, it is complicated. Jae was on her way to airport, her brake stop working halfway. She was sued by others who were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter