°CHAPTER 1°

Of Love & Promises (사랑과 약속의
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] CHAPTER 1[/CONTENTID1] 

 

[CONTENTID2] 22th January 2018[/CONTENTID2] 


 

[CONTENTID3] "This is a new student, he just moved from States. He will be assigned to your class. So, i trust you to do the rest, Miss Park" It's rare to have impromptu admission because the kindergarten only accept early applications. Besides, it's a renowned private school that many parents fought to get a place for their children. This new kid must be the privileged one. Your co-worker handed some related documents to you and let the said boy enter your office before she left. A petite boy walked in with a bright smile on his face, then bowed politely. He is very good looking , definitely will become a hearthrob one day. Maybe its just you, he seems familiar.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Oh Jihoon!"

Oh Jihoon?

His name is Oh Jihoon.
 

Same goes to your son. It can't be right?



 

Your eyes scanned his features and you can't deny that the boy totally resembles his father a lot.

4 years.

All of sudden, your chest felt tight.

4 years had passed since last you met your son. He had grown up so much. Finally, God meet you and your son again. You couldn't resist the happy tears that are b on your eyes.
 

With all your might you try not to hug him, but you are too emotional at the moment to do so.

You pulled his small frame tightly in your arms. All these years, missing him was such a hurtful memory.

The kid probably is threw off by the sudden hug. Who would like a hug from a stranger?

However, you don't expect him to hug you back and even patted your back, as if he tries to console you.

"Teacher, why are you crying?" The question warms your heart. The words makes you want to bawl your heart out.

More tears starts to drop, wetting Jihoon's cloth.

 

No. You can be like this.
 

You must keep your guard on. No one even your son can see your miserable side.




 

You pulled away and give him a nicest smile you can.
 

"No, I'm happy that you become my student". The 6 year old boy frowned at first, still he chuckled happily at your answer. He wipes the tear you shed, looking quite concerned.

"Really! I'm happy you are my teacher too". He confessed shyly and slowly his cheeks turn pinkish. How adorable can he be?

Just as you remembered how he was before. Jihoon was a calm and polite kid, he still is. Gazing at his smiling face as he look at you fondly, you just knew that its the mother and child maternal bond working its wonder. 



 


 

....


 

A has week passed. Jihoon had been wanting to tell his daddy how much he loves his new school. He also want daddy to meet Teacher Park, because she is the best teacher ever. Everything she does he love it! This is the first time he ever felt so much adoration for a person other than his dad or Uncle Jongin.
 

Also, school was never this fun!

From the first meet, she is already his favourite teacher ever.

Unfortunately, his daddy had been so busy since the day they move to Korea. He returns home late everyday, that time the boy would already fast asleep. Jihoon tried the best to stay awake but at the end he still end up asleep. 

"I don't want to sleep till daddy comes home!" Jihoon grumbled. He must stay awake! His nanny couldn't stop him this time.
 

So, the boy watch cartoon while waiting to ease his boredom but, after a while the cartoon isn't that entertaining anymore. His eyes are starting to get droopy. He tried to keep his eye open with his hands, even sitting up straight to keep awake.
 

Must wait for Daddy.
 

yawns
 

He gazes clock on the wall.

12:30
 

Daddy,where are you?
 

I m-missss you.
 

Dadd-.

 

The kid head slowly lolling down, succesfully landing on a cushion. He is now fast asleep on the couch. The nanny just let him have his way

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter