°CHAPTER 24°

Of Love & Promises (사랑과 약속의
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] CHAPTER 24[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] 20 July 2018[/CONTENTID2]


 

[CONTENTID3] Your soft laugh resonates through the car, enchancing the morning mood. Jongin keep cracking jokes and you can't help but get entertained by it, wiping a non-existence tear away.

"Okay, last one."

"Oh no stop..." You grunts playfully. Another burst of laughter out. You cannot even get over the last joke yet.

"Okay, I'll stop but you have to keep that smile all day long." Jongin turn from the road to you giving a meaning look. You scoffed asking him why with such an innocent look that make Jongin heart skipped a bit. Cute. 

The car stopped upon the red light. Jongin turn his body fully to you. "Well, simply because when you smile you're the brightest star and I wish to keep it that way, in anyway even if I have to crack a million jokes a day." He smile keeping the eye contact with you. Aish, another episode of cringy Jongin.

"Stop being a sap!" You whines pushing his face to look to the front as the light turns green. He didn't reply anything for around 5 minutes.

"I'm just expressing what I really feel, Jae-ah." This time there's no hint of joking.

"We've arrived." Your cheeks suddenly blushes with a light pink color, looking down you wonder why your heart is feeling funny. Usually you would get back at him with snarky remarks but you are too shy to bid goodbye, you just step out of the car, mumbling a thanks before entering the mall for your shift.

Jongin feels his heart going wild and place his hand on his chest feeling the fast beating. Fuh! He was holding on his breathe. It was super nerve-wrecking. His heart screamed internally, feeling butterflies in his stomach.

"I don't mind anymore even you don't love me the same, I will be with you, always."

...

When your shift is over, you have to make sure everything is on the place before you leave. It is about 11.30 when you leave the building, bidding other co-workers on the way. Your apartment is not that far so you just walk home. A car stops by the sidewalk caught your attention. The car window rolled down revealing an unhappy Jongin, so quickly you get into the car.
 

"I told you to call me after work." His sounded so low and upset, your bad. You just don't want to burden him. You bite your lips muttering a sorry. Silence. 

His eyebrows scrunched, lips slightly pouting, it's hard to register that this is a 27 year old guy driving the car right now. .

 

"Okay, okay how about I treat you fried chicken and beer for tonight??"
 

"With some movies?" Jongin peek to you a bit, still want to continue sulking.
 

"Anything for you, Jonginnie!" 
 

......
 

"You have to drive like 2 hours away. I already said i'll be fine here, I don't want to tire you. Your work is already so demanding." Jongin ignores you, munching on popcorn while enjoying the show.

"What the hell, that's so disgusting!! The attic is full of insects!! HELL NO!" The movie is good but you find staring at the guy next to you reaction is more interesting. It is a horror movie and he keep squealing at every single scene.

"NO! Please don't uncover the cloth. Hey, hey, no! OH MY MY!" That make you snort, bursting all the laugh that you had hold back. A dumbfounded Jongin, looking at you blankly. He looked like a betrayed puppy, he was really scared and you found his misery funny.

It's only a minute after you finally try to breathe properly, but when you look at Jongin's face, you laugh again.

"Do you want to fight?!!" He pulled you down the couch tickling you at your most sensitive spot, leaving you crying for help on the floor. Out of reflex, you accidently knock him right on his face, he winced in pain.

You scrambled sitting up, attempting to check his face that covered with his hands. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" You panic even more when Jongin laughs. "Why? What's funny? Are you okay? Oh-" He hushes you with his finger on your lips.
 

"It hurts." 
 

"Where? I hit you ab bit too hard huh? Should we go and see doctor now?" You are about to pull him up, he takes your hand, placing it on his left chest. His face is way too close with yours that you can feel his breathing, you didn't push him away though.

"Here, it's hurts here." His dark brown eyes st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter