°MEMORY 7°

Of Love & Promises (사랑과 약속의
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] MEMORY 6 [/CONTENTID1] 
[CONTENTID2] Baby [/CONTENTID2] 

[CONTENTID3] Sehun woke up in the middle of the night feeling nauseous, he quickly step into the bathroom throwing up last night meal.

He couldn't recall having eaten anything unusual, only the meals you prepared, which were the usual fare. Since two days ago he arrived from The US he been feeling super queasy, he had encountered this before but it was never this bad. Jet lag got him real bad this time. He rinses his mouth with water, trying to wash away the unpleasant aftertaste.

Maybe, he just too tired and is about to get sick?

About to lay his body to the bed, he jolted up again running to the bathroom. That was a long night, ever. Weirdly, you sleep so soundly, not even the loud gagging sound disturbs you.
 

It takes a while when the nausea finally come to the end. All night, he just stayed in bed, eyes wide open.

"S-sehun...?" You open your eyes, squinting at Sehun in sitting position. He woke up quite early, the sun is barely up.

"Good morning, love.." Sehun greets, a bit too grumpy though. You take his face in your hands, stare for a minute before making a comment.

"Why you seem so tired? Didn't have a good sleep? " The black circles are hideous on him. It wasn't that bad last night he checked his face on the mirror. "I don't know... I felt like , urgh." He pulls you down to cuddle under the blanket.

"Wets mid woctor." You are squeezed between his arms and chest. It's warm you don't want to move at all. On the other hand, Sehun will always be Sehun, he turn down the idea with a whine. What a baby.

"Silly, then how can you get better if we don't get it treated?"
 

"I rather die then going to the doctor, babe." His voice were muffled, since his face is now stuffed on the mattress. This isn't going to work.

"Ow, so you're saying you will rather leave me alone in this world because you don't love me enough to go meet the doctor? " Your boyfriend instantly look up with a betrayed face and you answered with 'I don't care' face. Leaving the bed, you blackmail him.

"If you don't go, no touching me for a day." Sehun scoffed saying that he can easily resist that. He is testing you, really.
 

"A week, without kisses, hugs, ." You smirk to him, folding arms across your chest smugly. He whines and nags again while going to wash up unwillingly.
 

.....

 

"Any spicy food you had eaten recently?" Again Sehun shook his head for the fifth time. The doctor hums.
 

"Okay, how about your girlfriend? Does she have the same symptom?" You are not the sick one but you shook your head anyways. The doctor hums again.

"Okay, Miss Park how about a urine test?" What? You and Sehun gaped? Its Sehun that is sick, why you have to be tested?

 


 

"Well, I'm happy to break to you that your girlfriend is 3 weeks pregnant."
 

"Baby?!"

 

.....

 

"Jae... Open up, let me talk to you for a bit." As they arrived home you directly lock yourself in the room. Sehun knows you are far from ready to start a family. Him too, actually. Moreover, you're still studying, it will be a lot more to handle if they're expecting a baby.

Sehun sits beside the door, in case you open the door.

"I'll be here, open up when you're ready."

 

He didn't knew when did he fell asleep, but he did. And, he is awoken by sobbing from you sitting on the floor in front of him. Instantly, the lad react by wrapping his arms around your body, taking you into his chest. Slowly, he your hair. It is silent for almost 15 minutes aside from your whimper.


 

"I-I want to keep ou-our baby. Can I?" Sehun pulls you away to look into your eyes.

"Why not, baby?! We'll be into this together. I promise I will take care of you and our baby forever." All of this may come unplanned but he believes that as long as he has you by his side, nothing to worry.

"Em...I don't even know how to take care of a child, how can I even handle a baby though." True, both of you are hopeless when it comes to children. Still, they have to learn for their unborn child.

Well, this means for the next 9 months he has to prepare to become the best baby daddy.

.....
 

Sehun stayed true to his promise. Despite his busy schedule with the company, he made it a point to come home early almost every day, ensuring both you and the baby were doing well. He was dedicated to learning about pregnancies, using the internet and a multitude of books as his resources. Many of his evenings after work were spent on pregnancy websites and watching documentary videos, which, at times, frustrated you as it seemed like the videos had his complete attention rather than you.

You couldn't have asked for a better boyfriend than him because, honestly, there was no one else who could compare. You knew he was the one, and you cherished every moment with him.

 

"Aw!" Hearing your gasped, Sehun react fast, circling his arms around your back with his serious face on he look up and down searching for the cause of pain. He was in the middle of reading one of the thickest pregnancy book you ever came across. The book fell flat on the kitchen counter with a loud thud, you swear it could kill people with the thickness. You laughed hard, he look like he saw a ghost with his paled face.

"It's just our junior kicking!" He let out such a relieved sigh.

"God, Jae! This is not funny...." You continue to giggle. "I am serious." You awed at his cute pout of betrayal. You caress his cheek as he starts to sulk.
 

"Baby, you shouldn't kick so hard, you'll hurt mummy. Wait till you're out, I'll play soccer with you everyday, okay! Wait!" Oh god, Sehun is so cute that you're tearing up. Blame the hormones.

 

......
 

"Wait here, babe. Don't open your eyes. I repeat! Don't open!" You giggled as Sehun voice is going further from you. Whatever he is planning today, he is acting quite weird from the morning. Its excites you thinking of what Sehun had installed for you tonight. Earlier, he drives you to one of his family grand hotel and have a dinner.

Sounds like a cliche princess story.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter