°CHAPTER 14°

Of Love & Promises (사랑과 약속의
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] CHAPTER 14[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] 26 April 2018[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

After being discharged from the hospital again, you found yourself trapped in this recurring cycle, a situation you were far from used to. However, this time, something felt remarkably different, you felt refreshed and more alive. Perhaps it was because you finally opened up to your best friends about your situation, or maybe it was the abundance of food they insisted on stuffing you with. Despite eating less than you should, you noticed progress. The persistent nausea and queasy stomach after meals were no longer haunting you.

Seulgi, Jongin, and Baekhyun played a significant role in helping you take care of yourself. Even though you initially refused their assistance, they would say, "Hey, what are friends for?" countless times. It became impossible to fight them any further, and you realized you couldn't bear burdening people, especially your loved ones. That's why you need to get better. This newfound spirit came so sudden. Think of it, you are still suprised on how you just snapped at Sehun. You couldn't care less and had nothing to lose anyways.

For once, you heart felt so light, as if there is no problems. Thanks for the positive vibe your angels delivered to your fragile heart.

"Let me know when you reach home okay?"

"Alright, Baekkie." You could hear Baekhyun nags about him being the 'oppa' through the phone and you shouldn't call him cute names. Honestly, Baekkie suits him well. Baekhyun charm comes from his puppy like face.

"Okay, I don't want to bother your date with Jongin. Gotta go!" You shouted 'Hey' in defense but he already end the call. At the same time, Jongin approach you with a plastic of meds in his hand and sits next to you.

"This is your sweets. Don't skip it okay, I'll make sure all of this enter your mouth. Follow the prescriptions too. Remember to eat before takin- hmm hmm!." You cupped his mouth, tired of his lame nagging.

"I'm hungry and not going to be full with your nags..." The dumbfounded guy stare as you leave your seat. Wow, you are in a really good mood.

After eating out, Jongin brought you to his house. For the mean time, Jongin decides it's better for you to stay with him until you are healthy enough. Being you, of course you did sound your refusal. However, Jongin insisted that he can also stay at your house as long as he can check you up regularly. How can you let a top model live in a crappy apartment like yours!

You gasped. "How did you get this?!" At a sight of an old photobook, you squealed in excitement and grab the album from Jongin's hand. You flipped through the page laughing at each ugly pictures.

"Hey! I told you to dump this one!" It's a picture of you bawling your eyes out after watching a sad movie. Your eyes look hideous, swollen like a golfball.

"Can't dump the good ones, right?" He smirks.

"What do you mean good ones? I look fugly in here!" You pull the plastic wrap attempt to remove the unpleasant image.

"NO! Stop!" Your bestfriend pull away the album from your lap, he hugs the book right after like a precious treasure.

"Give me... " You said slowly.

"Try reach for it then!" Jongin challenged and hold the book on top of his head, knowing well you can't reach him. You smirked as a plan came to your mind.

You jumped onto his body and cling like a koala as you climb up his body. "What the hell, you are freakin heavy!" With his hand still up in the air, he tries to shook your body of him. Of course he failed miserably, as you grab his hair to push yourself higher.

"Ack!" Both of you fall onto the floor which made Jongin flustered. You don't seem to bother at the fact your body is on top of him, face an inch away.

"Got it!" You sit up after succesfully getting hold of the album.

"You!" A feminine giggle resonates through the living room. Jongin make no move still splatered on the floor because he is mesmerized. He can't help but admire you from the side.

This is it, the Jaein he knew. He swear his chest felt funny as he heartbeats rapidly.

 

.....

 

On the other hand, Sehun been working harder these days. The point is for him to get over his problems. He don't want to know about you anymore, let alone think. He's done being a fool.

When he left your room, he met one of your friend. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter