°MEMORY 5°

Of Love & Promises (사랑과 약속의
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] MEMORY 5 [/CONTENTID1] 
 

[CONTENTID2] April 2014[/CONTENTID2] 

[CONTENTID3] !TRIGGER WARNING! MENTION OF SELF HARM AND BLOOD


 

You scream out loud, mourning for your loss. Again and again, you won't stop even your throat rip.

"I'm sorry, miss, unfortunately you lose the baby." 

The words strucked you hard, echoing thousand times in your head like a broken record. What is even pain at this moment?
 

In one day, you loss everything that you ever had, everything. 

 

You wouldn't be able to meet Sehun and Jihoon.

You wouldn't be able to have your baby in your arms, ever.

Your own thoughts are swallowing you like a blackhole. Nothing could make you recover from this. This despair mark the end of everything. You are too exhausted to continue this life.

 

A vase that had been resting on your bedside table was hurled to the ground. Now seated on the hospital floor amidst the shattered pieces of the vase, you grip a shard tightly and press it into your skin. The question arises: what purpose does life serve now? As blood escapes from your wrist and hands, you ponder why the sensation of dying hasn't yet overcome you. Is it because you already dead inside?

It's not enough. You want more.

 

"Miss!!" The loud cry alerted you. You move to stand at the corner of the room pointing the sharp piece at your neck.
 

"Step any closer, and I'll end my own life," the nurse exclaimed in panic, as both your wrists bled profusely, your life hanging by a thread. While the nurse desperately tried to persuade you to yield, you began to see black dots on your vision.

Soon, you lose the strength to keep your eyes open and your body shut down.

 

There's also that day that you tried to jump from the window. Unfortunately, you survived. Just a few broken ribs and minor injury on the other parts. Why it is so hard to die? 
 

You keep attempting suicide everyday, to the extent you were put under serious watch. Your hands were tied to the bed. You were inject with drugs to keep your rage on the bay.

You exist day by day, devoid of life. The four white walls enveloping you exude an overwhelming darkness, obscuring everything from your sight.
 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter