Season 2 Chapter 10

Sasaeng

Sasaeng

Season Two – Chapter Ten

MISSION: KEEP DAISY AWAY FROM JUNGKOOK!

“We’ll start with surveillance, checking that they’re not together alone. I will also need to keep an eye on Daisy’s belongings if I see something that I don’t recognise I could text you?” we were still talking in a quiet voice, in the small hallway, in front of my bedroom door… Looking very suspicious…

“Yeah, that sound’s good. We don’t really leave the dorm without telling someone, so I’ll try and keep an eye on where he’s going. Can you do the same with Daisy without her catching on?” he asked me quietly as the members passed between the kitchen and living room. I thought about it and realised that I’d never really asked about her day…

“I don’t think so. I might be able to keep an eye on her if I bring her with me to work again… but I think that might further the problem” I mumbled, half to Jimin and half talking myself aloud.

“Yeah, I guess” we both thought for a couple of seconds before Jimin continued. “I should tell the others” he sighed, rubbing his scalp in frustration.

“That’s not a good idea. They will be pissed” I said, my imagination going wild with various ridiculous scenarios of the members ganging up of Daisy in a dark alleyway somewhere in Seoul… My stupid brain coming up with some weird crap…

“Yeah, especially Jin… he’s very protective over us even if he doesn’t show it to the fans” Jimin smirked while talking about Seokjin. “But I should definitely tell Yoongi-Hyung, he will keep it quiet and he could help us keep Jungkook and the others safe” Jimin looked past me at Suga who was all of a sudden answering the door for one of the managers who was handing him a few plastic bags…

“Okay, that sounds good” I nodded and we both collected ourselves before going back into the living room.

“Here are the love birds! Hey, Jimin, don’t forget that she’s sick, be careful to not get sick too” Hoseok winked at Jimin who blushed a little and playfully swatted his shoulder.

“Rest!” Taehyung took my shoulders and pushed along to the sofa where I was promptly stuffed in the blankets again. “You didn’t have any cough medicine or anything for the flu, so we called the other managers to get some stuff” he pointed to Yoongi who was going through the bags, picking some things up… not all of it was medicine… I saw a few snacks peeking from in the bags too.

I watched at Jimin casually walked up to Yoongi and put his head on his shoulder, looking over it. Yoongi didn’t even react, knowing instantly that it was Jimin. I saw as Jimin leaned in and whispered something to him, pulling the arm of his shirt sleeve towards the door. Yoongi peeked at me before nodding and telling Jungkook to bring the medicine to me before leaving out the front door with Jimin.

“Yoongi said to give you these two, and this drink” Jungkook knelt in front of me and started taking pills out of wrappers. Jin came over with a glass of water and a fatherly smile. I took the pills from Jungkook and swallowed them with one gulp of water.

“Good girl” Hoseok patted the top of my head… I felt like a three-year-old… he was only older than me by one year… though I don’t mind being looked after when I feel like crap!

“Come help” Jin got Jungkook by the shoulder and they both went back to the kitchen. After a few minutes of casual talking between us all, Yoongi came in with a completely expressionless face and quietly went back to the bags on the countertop. Jimin came in after him and instantly came to my side.

“Where’d you go?” Namjoon looked up from the floor where he was sat beside my bundled self.

“Just to talk, I needed to ask him about Hyung’s birthday” Jimin nodded to Jin who was soaking some seaweed. Namjoon nodded, believing that Jimin had told the truth… which I could tell hurt Jimin.

The next two hours were spent talking, eating seaweed soup and was like it was before all the crap happened… until the door opened, and Daisy walked in with shopping bags and a gleaming look on her face… she’d done a deal today… When she saw the members, she paused in the hallway and looked like she’d been caught in a car’s headlights.

“BTS! You’re here again!” she gasped, putting the bags down in the hallway and taking her shoes off to walk in. Both myself and several others shushed her as we pointed desperately at Jimin and Namjoon… who had fallen asleep.

Namjoon was sat up on the floor still but had gone out while leaning on my many quilted covers on my knees. Jimin was half on the sofa, head on what would be my lap if it wasn’t five layers thick of coverings, and his legs dangling off the side of the sofa arm… I could feel jealousy emanating from her as she whispered a sorry and went to Jungkook who was sat in the circle of people that were around my coffee table as we quietly chat.

But she didn’t sit down… because on one side of him was Hyungjoon who she completely blanked, and on the other side was Yoongi who had suddenly gotten a lot closer to Jungkook.

“We should leave you be now that you have someone to look after you” Manager’s face had turned a ghostly white at the sight of Daisy, but avoided her eyes and looked down at his watch… does he know? A few groans and words of disapproval but after waking a very sleepy Jimin and Namjoon… we said our goodbyes… the last to go was Yoongi who stayed behind to talk to me where Daisy, who had gone to the car to say her farewells, couldn’t hear us.

“Be careful, Alice. After Aera, you can’t be too careful. If Daisy so much as looks like she’s going to get violent you call me, Jimin or Manager-Hyung okay?” he leaned in and stared at me with serious eyes… I’d not seen him like this since Daisy had pissed him off at the studios… I nodded and he went to the car… a few seconds later and I was alone with Daisy again…

“Alice” Daisy called my name when she closed the door, I was already clearing up the blankets to take back into my room. I turned to see her scarily stood right behind me… how did she…!?!?

“Whoa!” I gasped in fright, clutching my fluttering chest, my heart thumping hard. I felt all my blood rush from my head and my knees began to wobble!

“I got you!” Daisy chuckled as she caught me before I fell and sat me down on the sofa. She felt my forehead and pulled a face. “You’re burning up, did you take the medicine Yoongi got you?” she asked me as she rushed to the medicine on the counter.

“Yeah, I’m not due to take any more. I probably just need sleep” I muttered, holding my now swimming head in my hands… I didn’t notice before, but I was sweating and felt really cold… good thing Jimin or the others didn’t too, or they’d never have left. Daisy returned with a thermometer that she must have gotten from my bag.

“ Alice! You need to get to bed! Now!” she put her arm around my shoulders and helped me walk wobblily into bed. She sped into the living room to collect my blankets and piled them on top of me. Daisy then put on the dehumidifier to clean the air. “Water!” she told herself and then returned to the living area. I heard her open a fresh bottle of water and a minute later came back with a tall glass.

“Thank you” I croaked, my throat feeling raw from all the talking. She sat on the side of me and tucked the covers around me… when she’d like this… it’s like the old Daisy comes back… “Daisy, someone came to the house today” I told her and she froze, a look of shock appeared and she looked at me with wide eyes…

“Who?” was all she managed to gulp.

“Naerin, whoever that is” I shrugged under my blankets and yawned. There was a visual shudder up her back, and she looked down at her phone, scrolling through her messages and froze for a second time.

“She’s a… business partner…” she cleared and turned off her phone. Sighing, she rubbed her temple and grumbled something under her breath. And turned back to me, looking a lot angrier… but before she could threaten or warn me, which ever she was going to do… I out… my body and mind exhausted…

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Alice” Jimin’s voice called me. I was in a field. A huge field with tall grass that smelled like fresh flowers. I couldn’t see him through the grass.

“Jimin! Where are you!?” I giggled, enjoying the game of hide and seek. The sound of his angelic laugh echoed through my dream. I ran through the field. Feeling the warm wind against my face.

“Over here! Alice!” he laughed happily to my right. So, I followed the sound. He was close. After a few running strides I could see him, only ten or so feet in front of me.

“Found you!” I jumped on his back, but he didn’t react… instead, he was looking down at something. I hopped down and looked at what he saw… “NO!” I gasped, and fell to the floor…

In front of me was Jungkook… dead… staring off into nothing… blood was everywhere on the ground, on the grass and in a pool around him…

“If I can’t have him…” I looked up to see Daisy… she was covered in blood… in her hand was an army knife… the same one Aera had carved me up with… “then no one can” she glared down at Jungkook…

She raised the knife above her head… and brought it down toward Jungkook!!!

“NO!!!!!” I screamed into the darkness and shot up in bed… shaking like crazy…

For a second… just before she went to stab Jungkook again… Daisy… turned into Aera…

No… I won’t allow it…

Not again…

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AUTHORS NOTES

HELLO! I STAYED UP UNTIL 5:30 AM TO FINISH THIS CHAPTER! AND I'M SO HAPPY WITH IT! I HOPE YOU LIKED IT TOO! I DO WISH I'D HAVE INTRODUCED ANOTHER BIG CHARACTER AND PUT IN A FEW MORE THAT I WISH WOULD BE AROUND IN THE STORY MORE... BUT I'LL TRY IN THE FUTURE TO MAKE BETTER CHAPTERS!

ANYWAYS! NEXT TIME: AS ALICE GETS A LITTLE BETTER, BUT SHE'S LEFT ALONE WITH DAISY MOST OF THE DAY! WHICH IS TENSE SINCE SHE KNOWS WHAT DAISY IS! AND CAN SHE KEEP IT FROM HER WHILE BEING AROUND HER CONSTANTLY!? THE AWARD SHOWS ARE SOON BUT WITH ALICE BEING ILL, WILL SHE BE ABLE TO MAKE IT BACK TO WORK IN TIME!? OR IS SHE GOING TO MISS THE BIG DAY!?!?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi! I’m EstelleKpop! I hope you like Sasaeng so far! I’m sorry for any spelling and grammar mistakes, I’m not a professional writer hehe XD

I will hopefully be uploading every Tuesday and Saturday. Please look forward to more chapters soon!

Thank you for reading!

Laters!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/KpopEstelle

xxx