Chapter Seventeen - !!!Surprise!!!

Sasaeng

Sasaeng – Chapter Seventeen

!!!SURPRISE!!!

“We’re going to tell your uncle later. Will you be able to come around the hall tonight!?” Hyerin asked loudly, as Jimin gave me an excited thumbs up. I thought over my schedule for the day and felt a pit open in my stomach.

“I’m so sorry Hyerin, but the concert is tomorrow so there’s a meeting after the pre-recording today. I don’t finish until about 10 tonight!” I told her regrettably and she was quiet for a few seconds.

“It’s okay, I’ll send you some pictures” she said in a lower voice… then we said our goodbyes and I turned to Jimin… feeling down now.

“Oh Alice” he sighed and stepped towards me, but I shook my head and looked around at the passing people. He realised and kept his distance. “Your uncle would be proud” Jimin gave me one of his genuine smiles that warm your heart. Now I wanted a hug… maybe later xP

After that, we went back inside, and the boys were put together for their stage. They all looked so good! My inner fangirl was very satisfied! Their stages went great! This was the first stage of BTS I’ve seen… and the other idols! This is literally every KPOP fan’s dream!

After three hours of rehearsals and recordings, we were free to go. I got in one of many vans with staff and we drove to the stadium… IT WAS HUGE! OH, MY LIFE! As I walked onto the stage with the others, I had my mouth wide open with shock!

“You should see your face” Hoseok laughed as he caught my expression. I instantly shut my mouth and cleared my throat. “I’m getting nervous” he giggled as he hopped on the spot like a pogo stick. He had far too much energy for me the day after drinking and the shooting.

“Alice” Manager’s voice called me. I turned to find him beckoning me over to him. I ran over, feeling very open and free in such a large area. “I’ve got my laptop, come on” he led me away from everyone else, his hand on my back to help me keep up with his pace. We entered a private room where he had already set up his laptop… that was fast.

“For whatever is in the envelope?” I asked him, looking up at him as he stood impatiently tapping his foot. He nodded. I took out the envelope and opened it. There was a DVD case for Romeo and Juliet. But the CD inside was labelled ‘If they do see thee, they will murder thee’ in English handwriting.

“What does it say?” Manager asked with a furrowed brow. He looked very confused. I shrugged, lying, and took the CD out. I put it in the laptop and we both sat down… As it started, Aera’s face came into view. She had blood on her face, and she was smiling cruelly.

“Hi, Alice! Guess what!?” her high pitched, hysterical voice, pierced through my ears as she held the phone up to reveal her bloodied uniform. “Your uncle is one hell of a fighter!” she yelled while turning the camera towards a man laying on the floor, his head bleeding profusely…

“Uncle!” I gasped, throwing my hand up to my mouth in shock! I watched as he groaned on the floor, holding his head to stop the bleeding. He was in the living room of the apartment, laid by the coffee table.

“Kangyoon! Get in here!” Aera called and filmed the tower of a man walk into the apartment. The man from before. He had a baseball bat in one hand and a petrol can in the other. I watched in horror as my uncle managed to get to his knees. He glared up at Aera, in his hand was a phone... Not his own… He dialled a number…

“STOP HIM!” Aera screamed, lunging for my uncle but the tall man got there first. He swung the bat and in one hit, my uncle dropped to the floor… the phone was lit up to show he’d already called… Aera walked over to him… picked up the phone and cursed… it was my number…

“Hello?” I heard my voice call… that phone call… the breathing from last time… I watched as she put the phone to my uncle’s mouth. It was him! No! I saw as I hung up and the tall guy turns my uncle around… he was still alive! He was strong until the end!

“Leave him, just start the fire” Aera told the man, who grunted and walked away from the camera. “Well, Alice…” she turned the camera back to her. She looked psychotic! Her eyes were black! Like a demon! “…Your uncle wants to live so bad… so we’ll leave him alive to burn to death! But trust me!” she was now yelling, and her face had twisted into something that barely looked human!

“Your death will be a thousand times worse! You took them away from me! They’re mine! Jungkook! RM! All of them are mine! You’re a fan too! I can tell! You’re taking ADVANTAGE OF THEIR KINDNESS! You !” she was screaming, tears were flooding down her bloodied face. But she seemed to calm down and composed herself.

“No… it’s not kindness. You’ve wormed your way in their minds… yeah… you’re a witch and you’ve put a spell on them… and Jungkook had fallen right into it… should wake him up…” her eyes were all over the place, darting around as she hissed her words. “Maybe a near-death experience will do it… I’ll get a gun from my new friends… and then I’ll go after her… yeah… Alice is next…” and then she turned the camera off and the screen went black.

For what seemed like an eternity, we just sat there in our own thoughts… but all I could think about was how my uncle must have felt in those last minutes… and how I was going to make Aera pay for it! I was beyond pissed! I was furious! And now I knew that she was coming after me next… which gives me time to find a way to destroy her… because after all this… there was no way I was going to let her live!

“Let’s get back” I said in an emotionless, hard voice. Manager looked at me with wide eyes as I took the CD from the laptop, put it back in the case and then back into my bag. “We have a job to do” I finished and walked out, leaving Manager in the room. As I walked back onto the stage, I saw Jungkook by the edge of the stage, looking up at the seats…

“Noona?” he asked when he saw me looking at him. I snapped out of my thoughts and nodded with the best smile I could manage. “You don’t look very well” he commented, lifting a hand to my forehead. He kept it there for a few seconds and in his breath, coking his head to the side he eyed me. “You don’t have a temperature, but you’re very cold” he said in a quick, thoughtful tone.

“I’m fine” I chuckled and avoided his eyes so I could lie… it’s hard to lie when he looks at you with those doe eyes. Suddenly he put a hand on the top of my head and ruffled my hair into a mess.

“Really, noona, you can tell me if there’s something bothering you. You’re my friend now” he said with an adorable smile on his beautiful face. I felt my face heat up as he removed his hand and continued to smile at me.

“I… I’m… I’m s… staff… I… I can’t be your… your friend” I stammered, trying to sort my hair with shaking hands. But he laughed at me and sighed dramatically.

“Who says that we can’t be friends with staff?” Jungkook turned to a manager behind him and put an arm around his neck. “Right hyung?” he asked with wide eyes, playfully warning the manager.

“Yep, Jungkook is like a little brother! But I wish that he wouldn’t be so late” he knuckled his head and went back to work. Jungkook leaned down so he was at eye level.

“See, Alice-Noona” he said in a low, quiet voice which flushed my cheeks more! This kid! But then I felt a hand hook on my arm and jerk me into their body. I looked up to see Jimin holding me to him, looking at Jungkook with a half-smile. “Hyung?” he watched us with a confused look like a shook little bunny!

“Funny… I’m feeling quite jealous of our stylist today” he tried to play it off but there was an edge to his words… this isn’t like him…

“Same” I heard Yoongi’s voice before I was pulled from Jimin’s arms. I looked up to see him behind me, both his hands on my shoulders. “She’s my stylist, don’t go stealing the best hairstylist” he said in his deep voice, I felt it rumble in his chest against my shoulders.

“Hyung…” Jimin started, his smile fading slightly but realised that if he was to act out that it will raise suspicion. Yoongi looked down at me and without a word, took a step away from me and let go of my arms. “I thought Jeongha-Noona was your favourite” Jimin pouted as he came over to rest his chin on top of my head like a clingy child.

“No, it was Head-Stylist. She was the fastest before Alice” Taehyung came over to join us. Looking at Jimin curiously. We were gathering too much attention.

“Jimin-ssi, you’re hurting my head” I mumbled but he just dug in his chin more, before leaving to my side… and soon… I was surrounded by the members and staff… it turned into a chatting session before I heard my phone call.

“Sorry, I need to take this” I told everyone as I saw it was my mum calling. THANK GOD! AN ESCAPE! Answering it instantly, I sprinted for behind the stage where there was hardly anyone. “Hello, mum?” I answered as I sat down on a chair.

“Alice, we have some news for you” she told me with an excited voice… what was so exciting? “We’re staying in Korea!” she announced!

“WHAT!?” I blurted loudly! They’re moving to Korea? WHAT THE HELL!!??

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AUTHORS NOTES

MY INTERNET IS BACK! YEYY! ANYWAY... THIS CHAPTER KINDA JOINS AN EVENT FROM BEFORE, AND YOU CAN SEE JUST HOW UNSTABLE AERA IS... NEXT TIME: DANGER... TOUR... TIME SKIP???

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*** I'M WRITING THIS SEPERATLY BECAUSE I HAVE SOME NEWS! ***

SO... ON FRIDAY I'M CELEBRATING MY BIRTHDAY BY GOING OUT AND GETTING DRUNK AF! THERE WON'T BE A CHAPTER ON FRIDAY AND MONDAY IS MY BIRTHDAY SO I'M GOING TO BE CELEBRATING WITH MY FAMILY... SO THERE WON'T BE A CHAPTER THEN... I GUESS WHAT I'M SAYING IS THERE WILL BE A CHAPTER ON SUNDAY 24TH AND THEN AGAIN ON WEDNESDAY 27TH! 

I'LL BE BACK!

x3

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi! I’m EstelleKpop! I hope you like Sasaeng so far! I’m sorry for any spelling and grammar mistakes, I’m not a professional writer hehe XD

I will hopefully be uploading every Tuesday and Saturday. Please look forward to more chapters soon!

Thank you for reading!

Laters!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/KpopEstelle

xxx