Season 2 Chapter 11

Sasaeng

Sasaeng

Season 2 – Chapter Eleven

!!WARNING!!

“Alice! What’s wrong!?” Daisy came into my room, shocked awake by my screams. She rushed over to me as I was sweating and shaking in a pool of sweat.

“B-bad… d-dream” I stammered through the shakes. Daisy wiped away my drenched hair from my face and handed me the glass of water that was on my nightstand. I couldn’t look at her, the image of Jungkook’s still face covered in blood was still fresh in my mind. She held it up so I could drink and put it back down, looking at me with concerned eyes.

“I’ll go get you some more medicine” she said in a soft voice before leaving my room… I retrieved my phone from next to the glass and saw that it was 4 in the morning and I felt like I’d never sleep again.

“Here” she handed me the pills and I stared at them… a funny feeling erupted in my mouth… I shook my head and pulled the covers off of me.

“I’m going to have a shower” I told her as I wobbled to the bathroom.

“Alice, you’re getting worse! You need rest and medicine!” she called after me, but I’d already closed the door on her and was turning on the shower, the feeling of stickiness from the sweat down my back was disgusting!

After a long, cold shower I felt much better! But I went from shivering from a horrible dream to shivering from a cold shower… I dried myself off and wrapped myself up in a fluffy warm dressing gown and put my hair up in a towel. Daisy had gone back to sleep when I went into the kitchen for my cold medicine… it was then that I’d notice the foil on the package hadn’t been torn… so where’d Daisy got the pills from?

“No way… she couldn’t…” I muttered to myself and glanced over to a sleeping Daisy… She couldn’t have tried to drug me… could she? I took my meds and brought the boxes with me to hide… just to make sure… And after another 4 hours sleep, I woke up to my phone ringing. It was Jimin.

“Hey baby, just calling to see how you are” he was breathing heavily, and I could hear music muffled in the background.

“Are you at the practice room?” I croaked, my throat still not feeling that great.

“Sorry, did I wake you?” he sounded worried.

“Yeah, but it was time I should have woken up. I have some stuff to do” I groaned as I sat up in bed, looking around my dimly lit room.

“We’re currently going over the performances. This is the busiest time of the year and we’re already exhausted” he chuckled, and I heard him strain to sit down. “But we’re excited to give our fans performances that we’ve spent so long putting together” he sighed, and I heard Hobi in the background giving advice on someone’s dancing.

“Alice!? You up!?” Daisy called from behind my door, knocking lightly.

“Jimin, I have to go, Daisy is here” I whispered through the phone, cupping my mouth to the speaker so that she could hear me as little as possible.

“Okay, baby. Good luck and I’ll call you later to see how you’re doing” he said before we hung up.

“Yeah, I’m up” I called to Daisy who came in with a tray of food and a glass of orange juice… “What’s this?” I asked, nervously sitting up and smoothing out the covers on my lap where she placed the tray.

“I thought that I’d make you something to eat, keep your energy up” she beamed, nodding to the tray. She’d made simple buttered toast and heated up some leftover seaweed soup Jin made yesterday. I felt my stomach lurch from the memory that she’d tried to give me meds that weren’t mine.

“I’m sorry, but I don’t feel that hungry” I gulped nauseously. She looked disheartened but saw my complexion and moved the tray to my dressing table before sitting down next to me.

“You look a little green. What if you have a stomach bug as well” she tipped her head to one side and looked at me with a sympathetic expression… that I knew was probably fake…

“Maybe I do” I lied and looked at the time on my phone. “Don’t you have an interview today?” I told her, remembering seeing it on the calendar that we now shared in the living room. She looked down at her watch and cursed. She was already dressed and ready for the interview… but she didn’t move from the bed.

“I’ll have to cancel to look after you” she sighed and retrieved her phone from her pocket.

“No!” I blurted without thinking of what to say next. She looked at me with a shocked face and I saw that she’d pulled up a number, ready to cancel. “Y-You can’t cancel b-because… this is an amazing opportunity for you” I managed to piece together, but she didn’t look convinced.

“Look, this is a very well-paid job and it offers you a visa. If you pass this you don’t know how long you will have to wait” I said with a smile and put my hand on her shoulder to try and act like a supportive friend… when I was just trying to get her out the house to snoop… She thought for a moment… and sighed.

“You’re right, this is a big opportunity. And I can bring home some stuff to help with your stomach” she lightened up and stood up, now determined to go out.

“I have some stomach stuff already but we’re low on some side dishes” I smiled at her as she got the tray from the desk to clean up. She turned with an empty face but nodded and she left… She’s so scary! After about a minute I heard her leave. I jumped out of bed and ran for the kitchen. She’d left the tray on the kitchen table and dumped the soup in the sink…

“Daisy… what is wrong with you” I muttered to myself as I looked around. She’d not cleaned up the pull-out bed and the living room was filled with shopping bags and mess… I felt a compulsion to clean it up… but I know that if I did, she’d be pissed with me touching her stuff…

I boiled some hot water and got out my tin of tea my mum had sent but as I opened the lid it fell sending tea bags all over the floor

“!” I cursed as I dropped down to pick them back up but froze when I saw pictures at the bottom of it… they were of Jungkook… in nothing but his underwear and a shirt… this was from the dressing room on tour… but she wasn’t on the tour…

“What the ” I breathed, feeling my chest burning with anger! Protective and furious anger! I looked at the others! They were of other members! Some of them were closeups of certain areas and I snapped!

“Jimin! She’s got pictures!” I blared down the phone, standing in the kitchen feeling a panic attack coming on!

“What!? What do you mean!?” he yelled back, also panicking!

“There’s pictures of Jungkook and you and the others! Jimin, they’re of you changing behind the scenes of the tour! She wasn’t even there! I don’t know what to do!” I gasped, clutching my tightened chest. I turned the picture over and saw writing on the back. “!” I yelled, absolutely pissed!

“What!? , Alice what’s going on!?” Jimin called urgently down the phone and I could hear him running and then Suga’s voice came through asking why Jimin was shouting.

“Jimin! They’re for the press! She’s written different tabloids and agencies on the back!” I urgently breathed, gasping at the air that I didn’t feel was getting to my lungs! But as my panic attack was starting there was a pounding on the door! And everything was pin dropping silent…

“There’s someone at the door” I breathed, feeling my anxiety scared off with the fear that someone on the other side of the door was looking for Daisy and would be a threat to me…

“Don’t answer it!” Suga warned me this time and I heard a struggle for the phone as they both tried to get their words in. I walked in small, scared steps to the camera and saw…

“Helen” I gasped in shock as she continued to bang on the door and hanging on to her handbag handle with nervousness…

“Who?” Suga and Jimin asked at the same time…

“It’s Daisy’s mother” I told them… and everything went quiet again…

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!?!?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AUTHORS NOTES

HI! I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER, I SPENT MOST OF THE EARLY MORNING (currently 4:48 am) FINISHING THE CHAPTER AGAIN! BUT I LOVE THIS STORY AND I WANT TO WRITE BETTER CHAPTERS BUT I DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME IN THE DAY SO I HAVE TO DO IT IN THE LATER (or really really early) HOURS ^w^ 

ANYWAYS! I WILL BE DOING A LITTLE ANNOUNCEMENT EARLY NEXT WEEK, SO KEEP AN EYE OUT! ~

NEXT TIME: DAISY'S MOTHER HAS A LOT TO SAY ABOUT HER DAUGHTER! IT'S THE DAY BEFORE THE AWARDS BUT WITH EVERYTHING THAT'S GOING ON AND ALICE STILL ILL, WILL IT GO OFF WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS!? KEEP READING TO FIND OUT!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi! I’m EstelleKpop! I hope you like Sasaeng so far! I’m sorry for any spelling and grammar mistakes, I’m not a professional writer hehe XD

I will hopefully be uploading every Tuesday and Saturday. Please look forward to more chapters soon!

Thank you for reading!

Laters!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/KpopEstelle

xxx