Chapter Three - BTS and the Sasaeng

Sasaeng

Sasaeng

Chapter Three – BTS and the Sasaeng

“Alice! Over here!” Jin waved in the air, beckoning me towards him… he was sat with RM… Namjoon… Namjoon-ssi??? What do I call them? Suga was sat on one of the salon chairs, he was wearing a bright blue hoodie. It must have been what I saw in the window. Jungkook and V were sat at the other chairs. J-Hope was standing by a mirror, looks like he was checking at his own hair, which was black and shiny but not styled yet.

Speaking of hair.

“JIN!” my uncle shouted, noticing Jin who hadn’t dyed his hair black but was in the process of convincing the stylist, who didn’t look happy. “We’re shooting for the music video today! No black hair!” he dropped his coat and strode over to Jin who was pointing to the stylist working on Suga.

“Noona said I could” Jin grinned, but she acted like she hadn’t hear a thing.

“Noona!” my uncle diverted his attention to her as I shyly walked over to a waiting Jin.

“Hello, nice to meet you” I gave bows to the members who returned a greeting.

“Hyung says you’re an Army?” Namjoon said… I still don’t know what to call them. I put on as normal a face as I could, but I desperately wanted to run the other way. Some of the members had their makeup and hair done, but Namjoon had yet to have either… but he was still really handsome!

He had a strong presence and his dark eyes were piercing! I nodded in response.

“Yes, I am, but I will keep myself strictly professional while I’m working for your company” I announced, my tone as polite as I could muster.

“Then can you tell me which looks better?” he held up a book of hair colours, some had black marker on them, saying which are allowed and which aren’t for him. Really, all he could pick from were dark or light shades of grey.

“I think this shade would be a good colour, personally” I tried to not make as much eye contact as I could, paying more attention to the book. He nodded, moving closer to make a final decision, and I shot back… I could feel my cheeks turning pink.

“Thanks” he tried to hide an amused smile as he saw my reaction.

“She’s really turning red” Jungkook suddenly appeared behind Jin, watching me with wide eyes. This made me turn even redder. “He he, you’re a funny one!” he laughed but stopped when my uncle cleared his throat. He didn’t move from Jin’s side. He rested his hand on Jin’s shoulder and took a sip from a carton juice.

“Miss Kang, over here!” a woman called me from the sink where Suga was getting his hair washed. I followed her orders and moved so I could stand next to her. “Wash Yoongi’s hair, try not to wake him up, I’m going to get Namjoon sorted” she instructed and disappeared.

Suga was laid back, head over the sink and fast asleep… I felt like a creep! It feels wrong to be so close to him while he’s asleep, but I need to think that it’s work! It’s my job! I rolled up the sleeves of my blouse, I made sure to wear black, and put on a spare apron. And so… with as soft a touch as I could… began to wash the red-brown dye from his hair… which was thin… and soft despite the obvious level 2, or more, damage.

After a few minutes, the dye was almost all washed out and for a moment it was like I was back in the routine of being an actual hairstylist. But then I looked down to see that Suga had woken up and was looking up at me with a plain expression. I gave him a slight embarrassed nod and finished up washing and ringing out his hair.

“Alice! After you’re done there, take the far chair and begin a wet cut, your uncle will dry and style” the woman called from the other end of the room… I hadn’t noticed the room became quite crowded and noisy. I nodded quietly and looked to Suga, who was already walking over to the chair. I quickly followed and came to a stop behind him as he sat down.

“You do know what you’re doing?” Suga asked in a deep, tired voice. Surprised, I looked down at him through the reflection of the mirror and nodded, not able to easily speak around them yet. After that he was quiet and watched me work as I trimmed off the split ends and began to cut away some of the length. Less then 15 minutes later and I was done.

“You’re a quick one” my uncle came to take over, looking at my work… he looked pleased. “Well done, go and ask Noona what to do next, she’s in charge” he motioned to the woman who had been giving orders. I nodded quietly and walked over to her.

“Done? Okay” she was putting Namjoon’s hair in foils, lightening it even though his hair also looked damaged. “You can start on Jungkook, all the instructions are written down” she pointed to a clipboard hung on the mirror. He was lightening his hair!? RED!? I looked around for Jungkook… he wasn’t there.

“Do you know where Jungkook is?” I asked my uncle who shook his head, he was focused on drying Suga’s hair. I scanned the room again before mustering up some courage to ask a fellow stylist who was looking through her phone.

“He went out a few minutes ago, he needed the toilet” she sighed bored, but when she looked down at the time she sat up. “Half an hour ago… if he’s gone to the store again! Last time there was a stampede!” the stylist got to her feet and beckoned me to follow her. We ran into the street but there was no sign of him.

“Where’s the store?” I asked, looking up and down the street.

“Around the corner, on the main street” she gasped and started running up to the corner. I followed behind her, trying to look down every alley and street. We got to the corner and found Jungkook walking at a fast pace, a plastic bag in his hand, heavy with food… behind him was a small group of girls, phones out and giggling after him.

“Jungkook! Back to the hair studio, now!” the stylist next to me shouted. He looked behind him and started in a jog, leaving me and the stylist to keep the girls at bay. “Listen now! You’re breaching the law, according the BigHit lawsuit…” she didn’t get to finish. The girls rushed for Jungkook, leaving me and the stylist to push them back. There were five girls in total, all now glaring at us and pushing at us to get past.

“Get lost you ugly ! I’ll knock you out!” one of the girls shouted. She was still in her school uniform and couldn’t have been older than 16… and she was stalking after Jungkook instead of going to school!?

“Please step away! Or we will have to call the police!” I warned and a few of the girls stood back, but two of them continued to shove us.

“Do you think you can keep him all to yourself! You ing mongrel!” one of them shouted. “Yeah! You can’t keep us from Oppa! JUNGKOOK OPPA!!” the other screamed like a strangled chicken.

“God, you have a pair of lungs on you!” the stylist grimaced, but all of a sudden, one of the girls took a step back and punched the stylist. I saw a flash of blood and she went down. I lunged for the two girls, grabbing both of them by the collar of their uniform and dragged them to the floor.

“CALM THE DOWN YOU CRAZY ES!!!” I bellowed as loud as I could, like a fog horn, and used all my strength to keep them down, all while they were screaming and scratching at me. I felt their nails dig into my arms and neck.

“Unnies! Stop!” one of the other girls begged her friend. They actually look scared of her.

“I’m not joking! Stop scratching me!” I yelled, anger shaking my hands and making my feet go numb as I struggled to keep them from hurting me too much. The stylist came over, her nose bleeding profusely to help with one of the girls so I could properly restrain the other.

“Behind the back, in-between the shoulder blades” I nodded to the stylist who struggled but copied me as best she could.

“Alice!” I heard my uncle’s voice and turned to see him running with a group of people. When he saw me and the stylist bleeding and practically sitting on top of the girls, he looked like he’d seen a ghost.

“I’ve got the police on the phone” one of the male stylists announced, and the tree girls who weren’t restrained bolted! Running back up the street and disappearing… forgetting about their friends.

“I got them” I gasped, breathlessly, as I looked up at a male staff member who took over, keeping the screaming girl on the floor.

“You’re bleeding!” my uncle went to touch me but didn’t know where. I looked down and saw scratches up and down my arms, and around my collar.

“Is Jungkook okay? And the stylist!” I looked around for the stylist. She was sat against a brick wall, plugging her nose and looking up at the sky.

“What did you think you were doing!? Alice! Look at you!” uncle was wide eyed and his hands, which were stuck in the air, were shaking with worry.

“But if I didn’t, they would have got Jungkook, or they could have ended up in the salon with the rest of the members” my voice was surprisingly steady, and I wasn’t as scared of the crowd as I would have.

“Let’s get you back and clean those up, we’ve got a first aid kit” one of the staffs came up to me, “we’ve called a paramedic for Jeongha” he turned to my uncle who followed us back to the studio.

“Alice-ssi! Are you okay!?” I heard Jungkook call through the bustle of people. The members came around me, their scared gazes watching me as I sat in a chair. All 7 of the members…

“Jungkook said you held back some sasaeng fans?” Jimin asked, his kind eyes staring at the scratches.

“That was really dangerous” J-Hope added, handing my uncle the first aid box.

“Noona…” Jungkook knelt in front of me, his deer eyes staring INTO MY SOUL!! “Thank you, Alice Noona” he thanked, bowing his head gratefully. Looking around… I saw all the BTS members staring at me… it’s too much!! TOO MUCH!! Now I’m scared! Now I want to run!!!

“She had a knife!” a gasping staff member came hurtling through the door, nearly collapsing on the floor. “The girl had a knife! She was armed!” he gasped, his eyes falling on Jungkook, fear was clear on his sweaty face…

She was going to attack him??? She was going… to stab him???

WTF IS GOING ON!?!?!?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AUTHORS NOTES

THAT'S IT FOR TODAY! I HOPE YOU'VE ENJOYED THE FIRST THREE CHAPTERS. CHAPTER FOUR WILL BE UPLOADED ON WEDNESDAY! THANK YOU FOR READING!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi! I’m EstelleKpop! I hope you like Sasaeng so far! I’m sorry for any spelling and grammar mistakes, I’m not a professional writer he he XD

I will hopefully be uploading every Tuesday and Saturday. Please look forward to more chapters soon!

Thank you for reading!

Laters!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/KpopEstelle

xxx