Season 2 Finale PT.1

Sasaeng

Sasaeng

Season 2 – Finale Pt.1

The Beginning of the End Pt.1

“We need to get to the basement, but they have stopped the elevators and there’s someone in the footwell” Hobi said quickly as he got out his phone but froze and pulled an angry face at it.

“Hyung?” Jimin asked Hobi when he noticed and peeked over his shoulders to see. There was a message from an unknown number. “You’re going to pay for betraying the Army. We’re coming for you” Jimin read it aloud for everyone. Hoseok put the phone in the pocket of his PJ bottoms and walked ahead to the fire exit that led to the roof.

“What is going on?” Jungkook croaked in an exhausted voice, rubbing his tired eyes. Jimin, Hobi and Hyungjoon all looked at each other wordlessly but Hyungjoon cleared his throat and began explaining.

“Alice woke up for a few seconds and told the manager what was going to happen. At first, he thought it was her being delirious but to be safe told us that we were being moved to another hotel. I was supposed to go in the first car but when we were down-stairs we heard screams. Only a few of us managed to get in the cars. On the way up we looked in through the lobby and saw a group of armed people storm the lobby. So, we came up here to wake you up and find somewhere safe to go. We called the police. They should be here in fifteen minutes” he explained to a barely awake Jungkook, who just nodded and yawned.

“The fire exit is own Hyung! There’s a chain and lock too!” Hoseok called from the stairs, pointing up to the roof.

“Come on, let’s get to safety first” Namjoon told everyone and they all started to move up the stairs… but when they were half-way, they heard footsteps running up the hallway of the hotel! They all froze for a second, looked at each other and decided not to take any chances. They bolted up the stairs, slammed the door, wrapped the chains around the handles and locked the lock.

“Back up, Jungkook” Namjoon took Jungkook’s arm and brought him back a few more feet. There, they waited… their heartbeats pounding in their chest as the pounding of footsteps climbed the stairs after them… then silence…

“I know you’re up here!” a voice called, and the doors slammed against the chains. A girl’s face appeared between the doors and she peeked around until she saw the members. A menacing smile appeared on her thin lips that had been painted red but smudged on one side of her face. Tears had streaked mascara and eyeliner down her cheeks… she looked terrifying!

“We’ve called the police! If you don’t want to be arrested then leave!” Namjoon tried to scare her off but as she tried to squeeze her way through the gap between the doors everyone backed away… but she was too big to fit through… but just as soon as they thought they’d be safe…

*BANG!*

A gunshot and sparks erupted from the chains, but they didn’t break. Even so, they ducked behind the ventilation units and electrical boxes for safety. Just in time too! After two more useless shots at the chain, she rapid fired at them, not caring where the bullets went… but she quickly ran out of bullets and screamed crazily while kicking at the door.

“You’re ing crazy!” Hyungjoon shouted above the screams… but a loud crashing sound… made all their hearts stop. Namjoon looked around the corner to see that she had found a large rubber mallet and was hammering on the door.

“Hyung, she’s going to get in!” Jimin, who had the best view of the doors, told Namjoon as he saw the hinges starting to come loose. It was then that sirens started to blare on the street below… and hope started to fill them… but it didn’t stop her one bit!

“I’m going to kill you! Traitors! You’re liars! Heartbreakers! Hypocrites!” the girl yelled with every swing of the hammer… until… one of the doors fell down! And she came running on to the roof!

“JUNGKOOK! RUN!” Namjoon ran for his dongsaeng who had no idea that she was headed for him! But he wouldn’t make it! She was so fast! “No…” he breathed as the girl held up the hammer, raised it up… ready to hit Jungkook!

But then everything happened so quickly!

“NO YOU DON’T!” Jimin literally appeared out of nowhere and grabbed the hammer! The girl tripped from the force and landed face-first into the ventilation unit, knocking her out! Jungkook fell back, his head hitting the gravel hard! Jimin stood over the mess with the hammer still in hand…

“Jungkook!” everyone ran to the maknae.

“Stay down! Don’t move!” Namjoon warned Jungkook who was now bleeding from the back of the head. Hoseok took off his jacket and put it under Jungkook’s head, trying to stop the bleeding.

“POLICE!” a gathering of voices yelled at once, lasers from guns pointing around the area.

“She’s over here!” Hyungjoon called them over, leaving the members on the floor. He walked over to the armed police, hands up and started talking in perfect Chinese. After telling the police what had happened, the knocked-out girl was handcuffed, and the paramedics were called up.

“Ah! Hyung!” Jungkook whined to Hoseok who was putting pressure on the wound, causing him to wince in pain.

“Stop whining! Unless you want to bleed out” Hoseok told Jungkook who was trying to sit up. Jimin handed the police the hammer and went to join the others around Jungkook.

“They’ve arrested three people, but a few got away. They don’t know how many people were here in total, but they’re giving us extra security for the hotel and airport tomorrow. Alice also has officers outside of her room” Hyungjoon came back over and notices how much blood was coming out of Jungkook’s head.

“It’s okay Hyung! They always look worse than they are” Jungkook tried to reassure him but got shushed by Hoseok and Namjoon.

“Paramedics are here” Jimin announced and they rushed in to help Jungkook…

___________________________________________________________________________

“Miss Kang. We removed the bullet and repaired the damage. You were very luck, an inch to the left and you’d have ruptured an artery” the doctor explained to me in English, figuring it was the easiest for me to understand. “You will be released tomorrow evening if all your tests come back clear. There we will give you your bill” and then they left…. Without giving me another look… Busy night?

“We’ve arranged tickets on a ferry tomorrow evening. You can’t fly yet and we can’t have you go alone so the big boss has allowed us to use some company fees to get us back” manager told me, looking still very white-faced…. Ever since I fully woke up he’s been unusually quiet and looked like he was going to pass out.

“What happened at the hotel?” I came out and asked him, knowing that he’d taken my advice when I was out of it a while ago. It was currently 3 in the morning. He jumped at my words but sighed and looked at me with tired eyes.

“First of all, know that everyone is safe now” he told me, making sure I didn’t panic, “Daisy and the others raided the hotel, Jungkook got hurt falling down and Daisy got away” he put it in simple words and let me sink all the words in before giving me a cautious look.

“But everyone is safe?” I asked, just to make sure.

“Yep, Jungkook came in the hospital to get a few stitches and they all left for the other hotel. Everyone is safe and asleep by now” he checked his watch and rubbed his exhausted face.

“Stitches?” I gasped, eyeing manager for not telling me sooner.

“He fell back and banged his head, no concussion. It was just a cut” he grumbled, obviously feeling grumpy from lack of sleep.

“Manager…” I called his name softly and he looked up with dead eyes. “Get some sleep” I told him, nodding to the exit of the private room we’d been given for security purposes… that I will probably have to pay for…

“No, I’m fine” he cleared his throat and sat up straight but his eye twitched from an obvious headache.

“Manager-Nim! Go home and ring your wife! She will be up all night worrying about you!” I told him off, poking his shoulder with my good hand. He almost talked back too but saw my stern look and shut up. After saying goodbye, he left to the hotel finally… I hope he goes straight to sleep after checking on the members…

I’d called my mum and dad soon after waking up… they were on their way already, but they relaxed after hearing my voice. They changed their flight to Korea instead of China since by the time they’d get here we would already be back in Seoul… but my phone was ruined in the attack and I’d not been able to get in touch with the members… Manager wouldn’t let me…

I wonder if Jungkook is really okay… did they get to the hotel fine… are they safe there… are they worried about me… have they eaten today… what do my parents think about all the danger I’ve been put in… will they still support me living in Korea…

So many thoughts… so many mixed feelings… but I know one for sure…

These Sasaengs won’t break me again!

I am never leaving the members again!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AUTHORS NOTES

DONE! FINALLY!!!

Seriously though that chapter took a hot minute and a century to complete! After personal problems at home and needing to re-write the chapter, the first part to the two-parter chapter is up! But I haven't finished the 2nd chapter and it's 2:17 am and I need to be up at 8 to get myself some food shopping so I need to go to bed!

I hope you liked this chapter! And that you're looking forward to the next one that should be up tomorrow sometime! It's going to be a big shocker and gives some clues to the 3rd and final season of Sasaeng!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi! I’m EstelleKpop! I hope you like Sasaeng so far! I’m sorry for any spelling and grammar mistakes, I’m not a professional writer hehe XD

I will hopefully be uploading every Tuesday and Saturday. Please look forward to more chapters soon!

Thank you for reading!

Laters!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/KpopEstelle

xxx