Chapter Eighteen - DANGER!!!

Sasaeng

Sasaeng – Chapter Eighteen

DANGER!!!

“What do you mean you’re moving to Korea? Mum, it’s way too dangerous for anyone close to me right now. You need to go back to England” I tried to persuade them quieter after a stagehand shushed my outburst.

“We know it’s dangerous, but we also know that you won’t move back to England so we’re coming to you. You shouldn’t be left alone when it’s this dangerous…” she tried to continue but I was getting called back to the stage.

“Mum, I’m at work so I’ll call you back later” I sighed and immediately put the phone down… this isn’t good…

“Alice!” Head-Stylist called me louder, I could see her furrowed brows from here. Getting up from my chair I steadied my thoughts and started walking towards her. I just needed to get through this day, focus on my work and then go straight to their hotel! This kind of talk isn’t going to happen over the phone.

“We’re going to go over tomorrow’s schedule, and then me and you are going to join the main meeting” she told me as we walked across the stage. Everyone had split up, some of the staff were still there but most everyone was in the rooms behind the stage.

“Is everything okay?” Yoongi asked, looking up momentarily from his phone. I nodded and joined Head-Stylist as she gathered her team.

“There will be no excuses for lateness tomorrow, if you’re not here on time I’ll drive to your house and kick you all the way back, am I clear?” she warned, one of her eyes twitching slightly in unprovoked anger. A warning to all the tardy starters of the team. “No, let’s go over everything again…” she started quite a lengthy oversight of everything, questioning us now and then to make sure we understood, and then there was the group meeting… this went on for around 2 hours in total.

“I need a drink” Head-Stylist groaned as she stretched, but her words made everyone else make noises of disgust.

“Noona, you need help” said one of the managers who now looked a worrying shade of green.

“After last time, I’m never going to drink again” Manager muttered to himself, he had a pained look on his face.

“Suit yourselves! But I am in the prime of my life! A single, independent, beautiful woman who wants a good time!” she stood up, her hands on her hips as she scanned the staff for easy prey to bring along to her. I looked down at my phone, pretending that there was something entertaining on it.

“Sorry, noona” even Jimin shook his head. He came over to me and put his hand on top of my head before putting his head on it and pushing his weight down.

“Jimin, heavy” I mumbled against him moving my head around. He could be such a mischievous brat when he wanted to! He giggled at me and then moved on to Taehyung who was still sat down. He sat next to him and leaned against his shoulder, clinging to his arm like a cute fluffy koala!

“Taehyung-ah, want to go get ice cream?” he said looking up at him with big eyes. V nodded quietly as he looked down at his phone. Jimin looked down at it, then smiled cheekily and cuddled closer to him.

“Okay! Dress rehearsal! Taking of stock! Come on! Everyone up!” a staff member who was heading the meeting huffed to his feet and started gathering the papers in front of him. I followed the hair and makeup team into another one of the rooms where we will be working tomorrow… a lot of the stuff has already been set up… this is going to be a huge deal… I’m getting tired just looking at it.

For another two hours, we went over the procedures and a walkthrough of tomorrow. After that, it was my job, as the newbie, to double check the stock and make sure that it was all ready. After everything… it was already half nine in the evening… and I felt like I was about to drop with exhaustion!

“Thanks for your hard work!” more staff were leaving. There were just the members, managers and a couple others left. But they were nearing the end of their last rehearsal. And just as I was done, the members came into the cool room and dropped where they could. On the rug, on the chairs, on the sofas… Taehyung even tried to lay on the low-lying table but fell on to the rug with Jungkook.

“I’M DYING!” Jin exclaimed in a loud voice, thrashing his legs in a strop. “Hyung! I need sleep” he breathed in English to his manager who was on the phone to get the van’s ready for the members.

“You’re still here, noona?” Jungkook smiled when he noticed me, Taehyung using his stomach as a pillow. Most everyone looked my way.

“Yep, I’m about to leave soon though” I said as I put the clipboard of stock back on the table… it was then that I noticed no one had gotten the clips from the van… ! How did I miss that!? I clenched my fists and sighed, dropping my head in defeat. “Or I will do after I get the missing stock… crap…” I sighed and slumped out of the room.

“I’ll go with you!” Jimin suddenly got to his feet, almost fell over V and Jungkook, and followed me out the room. He grabbed a towel from the pile by the door and wiped his neck as we walked.

“I can get them myself” I sighed a laugh, looking at his dripping wet appearance. He looked like he’d been caught out in the rain. He shook his head and gently nudged me so we both staggered a little. He was boiling hot! The second we got outside, he breathed in the cool air and looked up at the ceiling of the parking lot.

“There’s no better feeling than walking out in the night air after a rehearsal” he smiled… I’ve never seen him with that expression before… it’s alarming… shocking even. His eyes closed, his face relaxed and he looked so… vulnerable…

“Jimin…” I started but couldn’t finish. All the members came bustling out the doors behind us and their cars pulled up in front of us.

“Sorry, but we need to go if you want any sleep tonight” the manager came up to Jimin, clapped his hand on his shoulder and pushed him towards the car.

“I’ll see you tomorrow!” Jimin called, turning around the manager to give me a smile and wave goodbye… And then they were gone… it was quiet… I was starting to get used to their sounds… their voices… their presence… it was strange…

“Alice” all I heard was my name, but the sound of her voice was too familiar…

“Aera” I said through gritted teeth. I turned around to see her leaning against a pillar. She was in expensive clothes, all branded, and she had done her makeup and hair to perfection… she was a pretty girl… but the look of absolute evil had distorted her features.

“So… you’re still with them” she grimaced as she stood straight and started towards me. But I stood my ground and stared her down… she probably has a weapon… not the gun like before, that wouldn’t be her style, it would be over too quick.

“In a minute’s time…” she started, looking down at her gold watch, “there will be a car pulling up, you will get in it” her voice was low, like a growl… she was seriously ragged in the head!

“Why would I do that?” I asked, standing tall against the small girl.

“Because I have thugs staying across the room with enough firearms to blow your little sister and your parents into next year” she smirked at my wavering confidence, and like she said, the car pulled up… a jaguar… she was definitely still being funded by her parents…

“I’ll give you ten seconds” she growled again. I looked to the car and then back at her.

“How do I know you’re telling the truth about my family?” I asked her as the door opened for me, inside were two huge guys with brass knuckles on each hand. Aera got out her phone and showed me personal surveillance of a hotel hallway. My parent’s room number was in the corner of the screen, in the other was a pair of thugs entering the room across. One of them gave a V sign to the camera.

“In” she ordered. I didn’t have time to debate it… my family is what’s most important! They come first! So, I got in. I was sandwiched between the men who stunk like sweat and oil.

“Here’s my plan, you’re going to listen and do as I say. These next few days are going to be extremely fun for me, but extremely painful for you” Aera told me as we pulled out from the parking lot. I didn’t reply but she carried on anyway.

“You’re going to call into work tomorrow and tell them you’re not well. Say you don’t want to be disturbed and then you’re going to tell your family as well. You also need to call that idiot manager that you’ve taken a taxi home. We’re going to be going to my friend’s workplace and so long as you be my plaything, your family won’t be hurt” she said as the car sped through the roads, it was dark but there was traffic. The driver wove in between the cars dangerously.

“You are going to die, Alice. But first, I’m going to make these last few days of your life misery…”

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AUTHORS NOTES

HI! SORRY IT WAS A FEW HOURS LATE AGAIN! THE WRITERS BLOCK WAS REAL!!! ANYWAY, IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TODAY (25TH OF FEB) ^w^ I'M 24 NOW SO I'M PROBABLY A UNNIE/NOONA TO A LOT OF BTS ARMYS x3 

ANYWAY! I'M THINKING OF STARTING SEASON 2 OF THIS STORY AFTER 25 CHAPTERS, I WILL BE KEEPING TO THIS PAGE FOR ALL FUTURE SEASON'S/CHAPTERS TO MAKE IT EASIER... SO THERE'S 6 MORE CHAPTERS TO THS SEASON... IT'S GOING TO GET CRAZY ;P

NEXT TIME: WITH ALICE BEING KIDNAPPED AND NO ONE KNOWING THAT SHE'S GONE, AERA HAS HER FUN WITH ALICE. AFTER THE 1ST DAY ALICE OVERHEARS SOMETHING THAT MAKES HER LOSE ALL HOPE!!!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi! I’m EstelleKpop! I hope you like Sasaeng so far! I’m sorry for any spelling and grammar mistakes, I’m not a professional writer hehe XD

I will hopefully be uploading every Tuesday and Saturday. Please look forward to more chapters soon!

Thank you for reading!

Laters!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/KpopEstelle

xxx