Chapter Nine - Boyz With Fun

Sasaeng

Sasaeng

Chapter Nine – Boys With Fun

“I don’t know what to say” I mumbled, looking around at the many eyes waiting on my decision. “I will have to talk with my uncle” I said quietly, but Bang PD-Nim reached for a long envelope and handed it to me.

“Those are the options, they’re mainly empty dorm rooms but they have high security. Talk it over with your uncle and get back to me. Of course, I can’t wait for long since I may need the dorms at any moment, I can only give you until Friday” he advised and stood back to give me some thinking room. I turned to look at Jimin who was still stood next to me.

“Are you okay?” he asked softly, his hand still holding mine… it feels strangely relaxing with him beside me… weird… I nodded quietly and turned to go but froze and looked to Bang PD-Nim.

“Thank you for all your help” I thanked and then left the office, the crowd of members and staff parted again. Jimin didn’t let go of my hand until we got to the elevator. BTS and the manager got in with us and we went down a couple levels to the basement.

“We want to show you around” Taehyung said happily and pointed to the number of their dance studio… I was getting a tour? I was caught completely off guard… I thought I was only going to have a talk and then go back home…

“But you don’t have to!” I began but Jin cut me off.

“We want to, there’s no sense in trying to get out of it” he leaned over my shoulder to give me a smile and patted my head like a child… he was only a few years older than me… The dance studio was bigger then it looks online, and it was a lot brighter… it also smelled like paint and felt too empty…

“This is the room we spend most of the time in, it’s new so it smells like chemicals but it’s big enough to fit most of the backup dancers. It helps with stage performances” Namjoon explained as we emptied into the room. Jimin finally left my side and went over to the sound system on the back side of the room.

“It’s still not finished completely, since the whole building is new, everything needed to be re-decorated” J-Hope added as he accompanied me to the mirrored wall, “the space is really handy, and you can control the heating better than the others we’ve been in” he pointed to the air conditioning.

“It’s big” I mumbled, not knowing what else to say… really in my head, I was fangirling like crazy! I’d seen this room online all the time and I’ve always wondered what it would be like to see such things in real life! I wonder how long they’ve practiced in here already? What memories the members have in here, and how it felt for them to come into such a space for the first time…

“Yes, it is” Hoseok laughed at me and motioned towards Jimin and the sound system.

“No, we should put on Ed Sheeran” Jungkook pointed to a song but Jimin shook his head and carried on searching.

“Maybe one of our songs? She is an Army” Jin tried to put on a song but Jimin moved the phone out the way so he couldn’t reach.

“Put on an up-beat song, she needs cheering up after today” Namjoon tried to choose as well but Jimin had already put on a song. It was Boyz with Fun and for a second the members froze before in disagreement.

“Really?” “Jimin-Sssssiiii” “So old!” “Alice! Dance with me!”

I shot Jungkook a look as he ran towards me with the biggest smile I’ve ever seen.

“I… I don’t dance… really… I… Um” but he took the envelope out my hands and slid it across the floor. He took my hands and jumped, and I shyly tried to hide my smile as I jumped along. The members came over and started to dance too, singing and laughing when Jin tried to match the new dance to Idol with it but failed.

“Yeahhhh! Dance Alice!” J-Hope cheered when the freestyle copy part came up. I panicked and ended up doing the floss… I wanted to dig a hole and bury myself in it, but the members cracked up and copied while laughing along… by the end of the song I was exhausted but the happiest I’d felt in months.

“Alice” Jimin’s voice whispered extremely close to my ear, the other members were crowding around the sound system. “Come with me” he breathed the words so close that I could feel his breath on my neck… He took my hand, linking fingers and ran with me out the practice room. I faintly heard the members calling but we were already in the elevator.

“Why… did… we… leave…” I gasped between breaths as I gripped the handrail, my legs feeling like jelly.

“Because I want to speak with you alone before you leave. I wouldn’t be able to with the members around, here” he handed me the envelope but didn’t take a step back. He was almost toe to toe with me and looking right into my eyes. “The manager is waiting for you at the car” he smiled at me and finally stepped back.

Then I looked at him, and for some reason, I got a strange feeling… this situation is familiar… last night? “Danger…” I muttered and he froze, looking at me with wide eyes and his cheeks actually… he was blushing!? Holy crap! Am I dreaming!? But I remembered something about last night!

“You remembered?” he asked, his mouth barely moving when he spoke… I nodded and felt my face redden but couldn’t look away from him… I was stuck in shock. “Well” he cleared his throat and stood straight, looking at me with a serious look, “I meant every word…” he waited for a reaction. But when no words managed to pass my lips, he lowered his face, so it was more in line with mine.

“I think you’re a really good person and I want to know you more” he said in a softer voice, his expression serious but his eyes were kind and genuine. “But you should think about it, you don’t know me, and I don’t know you… I just want to be open since we’re going to be seeing a lot of each other” he said as the elevator opened to the parking lot. The manager was waiting at the car. “And I was completely serious about you staying safe, please don’t put yourself in danger if you can help it and ask for help when you need it” he rushed like I was about to run away from him at any second.

“I will try” I mumbled, still unable to move my gaze… my brain was malfunctioning… my body wouldn’t respond to me…

“Good… that’s good…” he hesitated but took one of my hands and looked at it… he was looking at the still healing cut on my wrist. And then. Suddenly. He brought it up to his lips and kissed it lightly. If it was possible to blush from head to toe, then that’s what I was doing.

“Goodbye” I breathed, my lungs seemed to be filling with too much air. He nodded and I finally turned to leave. Making my way to the manager who was facing towards the opening of the parking lot. “Are we going home?” I asked him, making him jump. Clutching his chest, he faced me with a white face.

“Yeah, I’m going to take you home, gosh you’re a quiet one” he gasped, and we got in the van. Outside were the girls from before. When I got back to the apartment, my uncle and Hyerin were in the living room, talking very quietly.

“Uncle?” I said when they didn’t face me to speak, and then, only Hyerin did.

“Alice, come over here, we have something to tell you” she called… oh no… what was happening? When I sat down on the other side of uncle, he looked up at me with a white face.

“Well… there’s no use dragging it out more… me and Hyerin are… we’re…” he began but couldn’t finish so Hyerin sighed in frustration and took over.

“We’re expecting a baby in spring, it’s why your uncle has proposed” she said all in one go. It took a second for it to sink in.

“You’re pregnant?” I asked Uncle who nodded whitely. “Oh my gosh! Really!?” I gasped, putting my hands over my gaping mouth. Hyerin nodded shyly and put her hands protectively over her belly. “Congratulations!” I put one arm around Hyerin and one around my uncle for a joint hug.

“See, you big idiot! She’s happy!” Hyerin cried, tears streaming down her scrunched face.

“Thank god!” Uncle breathed a sigh of relief, but they both pulled me back… this time they were both equally worried. “But there’s something else” he said, looking to Hyerin for help.

“We’re staying in Korea… which means that… we need to move into a bigger apartment… and I don’t know if we can take you with us…” she was very slow and careful with her words.

“That’s okay, I’ve been offered an apartment by BIGHIT” I held up the envelope, to their surprise. But before they could even speak the doorbell rang…

“I wasn’t expecting anyone today” Hyerin mentioned as she got to her feet, but a cold chill shivered up my spine.

“Noona, go into the bedroom, hide” I said in a hard, quiet voice. She froze, took one frightened look to my uncle and quietly did as I said. I got up from the sofa and looked at the doorbell camera… outside there was no one but the bell continued to ring… this is bad…

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AUTHORS NOTES

THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER FOR TODAY! I FINALLY GOT IT DONE! ANYWAY, SINCE TODAY WAS TWO CHAPTERS THERE WILL BE NO CHAPTER TOMORROW. BUT NEXT TIME: ALICE GET'S ATTACKED IN HER OWN HOME, SHE ALSO GOES APARTMENT HUNTING AND SHE MEETS JIMIN AT WORK FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE HE TOLD ALICE HIS FEELINGS... WHAT WILL HAPPEN!? LET'S SEE...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi! I’m EstelleKpop! I hope you like Sasaeng so far! I’m sorry for any spelling and grammar mistakes, I’m not a professional writer hehe XD

I will hopefully be uploading every Tuesday and Saturday. Please look forward to more chapters soon!

Thank you for reading!

Laters!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/KpopEstelle

xxx