Season 2 Chapter 15

Sasaeng

Sasaeng

Season 2 – Chapter 15

The Day Before

The next morning, I woke up before the members. They had gone to bed soon after, but I doubt that any of them got much sleep. I wanted to go and check on Jungkook but as an Army, I knew that he’d probably not be dressed for company, so I went to the upstairs kitchen to get a drink of water from the water machine.

Hoseok was asleep on the sofa, sprawled out and open-mouthed. He looked so comfortable. I tried not to laugh as I picked the blanket that had fallen on the floor and covered him back up. The sun was barely coming up and a cold mist was around the apartment through the window. A cold day.

“I have a bad feeling” I muttered to myself under my breath before taking the glass of water back to Jimin’s room, where I found my phone buzzing from a phone call. Rushing towards it I saw that Helen was calling.

“Do you have her?” I asked as soon as I answered.

“She was last seen outside at Incheon airport and she’s taking a lot of luggage with her. She was seen with a group of three people, two women and a male. One of the females was identified as Song Naerin. But so far that’s all we know” Helen told me while the rustling of papers sounded around her.

“Naerin was the name of a crazy fan that came around before. If they’re going to Hongkong then she’s probably there because of the awards. We’re flying out today” I thought aloud. “Thanks, Helen, call if you get any more information” I told her before hanging up before she could talk about something else.

“Morning” a croaky voice startled me! I shot around to see Jimin lolling into the room, rubbing his tired eyes. “I really don’t want to go to practice” he grumbled before flopping on to the bed. Sprawled out like a starfish.

Their stage routine and set up for the MAMA awards is very difficult! They’ve been exhausted!

“Come here please” Jimin pouted while turning to reach for me with his outstretched hand. I felt a blush on my cheeks as he wiggled his small fingers. “Babyyy” he whined jokingly before I finally put my hand in his. He pulled me to the bed where he wrapped himself around me like a koala. Snuggling in my hair, we laid like that for what seemed like ages.

A feeling of peace and calm I wished would last forever.

“It feels like we’ve not had any time together yet. We’re always busy or in danger” I admitted as I nuzzled against his chest. He pulled me closer and sighed.

“There was last night” he teased! I playfully tapped his arm and we both laughed. I could listen to his laugh for hours! And the warmness that filled me when I was near him was so addictive! “And this is nice” his hoarse voice vibrated against my cheek as I listened to his steady heartbeat.

“The others will be up soon” I muttered, not wanting to move but also not wanting to be seen in this position. He grumbled but reluctantly let me go so I could sit up and watch him shuffle to his wardrobe.

“What should I wear?” he hissed to himself in thought while looking through the walk-in closet. While he was inside, I looked through my bag and realised that I hadn’t got one crucial piece of clothing.

“I don’t have anything to wear for the awards” I told him, thinking back to my closet in my apartment… I didn’t own anything that would be anywhere close to the attire I needed… Not one single dress.

“Can’t you pick something up before we leave? You have lunch free right?” Jimin asked, peeking his head around the corner.

“Nope, I don’t have the money to spend on a designer dress” I sighed, flopping my years' old clothes back in the bag. The only dress I’d spent more than £50 was the dress from my parent’s event… “Guess I’ll just spend the day behind the scenes with the others” I told him, feeling bummed out that I might miss the big awards.

“No, you’re not” Jimin came out, pouting while holding a black leather jacket… he’s not going full black with a leather jacket, is he? ! Holding back my sudden thoughts, I regretted not bringing that dress with me… I wondered also if Daisy had left any of her dresses, but I knew that she was a dress size and a bit smaller than me.

“I can ask some friends of mine if they can borrow you one?” he asked as he dropped the jacket on the side of the bed before going back into his clothes.

“I don’t know” I muttered, wondering if maybe Jeongha had a dress after working for BTS for two years… but she was a lot smaller than me...

“There’s the stylist noona’s, they’re always going on about wearing discounted designer stuff?” Jin’s voice came from the door! I turned quickly to see him standing in the doorway with his RJ pyjamas, RJ slippers and an RJ sleeping mask… he’s a very proud dad…

“Good idea Hyung!” Jimin beamed at Jin, walking over to give him a sleepy high five.

“Yes, I am idea man” Jin boasted in English before nodding to me. “Good morning, do you want breakfast?” he asked, his slippers clapping on the floor as he shuffled with Jimin to the closet.

“I’ll get something on the way to work” I told him, rummaging for my black jeans and a plain white top. This should do for today; we’re basically just going over stock that will be flown over with us. I should ask the stylist unnies when I get to the BigHit building. I got out my makeup pouch and looked to Jimin who was deciding between two black shirts.

“You’re riding with us” Yoongi’s deep, hoarse voice was the next member to join the sudden gathering in Jimin’s room. “We’ll get coffee on the way to the studios” he mumbled as he hopped lazily on one side of the bed and looked like he was going back to sleep.

“Hyung, she can’t follow us everywhere” Jimin chuckled, throwing a pair of well worn black skinny jeans next to his leather jacket… black skinnies… black leather jacket… dark print shirt…

KEEP YOUR THOUGHTS TOGETHER ALICE KANG!!!

“I’m going to use the bathroom first” I squeaked, walking quickly to the bathroom where there was no Jimin destroying my pure thoughts! Looking in the mirror I saw that my cheeks were flushed red and my face practically screamed ‘holy my Korean Idol boyfriend is hot!’ which is totally not what I wanted it to say at all!

STOP IT! STOP IT! I forced through my brain but instead of innocent thoughts the memories of seeing Jimin dressed in such a bad boyfriend look filled my mind! Calm your , Alice Kang! It’s just an outfit! There’s much more important stuff happening! Like Daisy! And the awards!

After skin care, getting dressed and brushing through my curls, I looked in the mirror again and found I looked decent… So, I put on basic makeup that took about ten minutes and went back into the room to find a full house! All 7 members were all in one room.

Yoongi was asleep, curled up next to Jungkook, who was also sleeping despite the noise. I walked over to my bag on the floor and threw my pouch in, ready for the airport.

“Morning” Hoseok nodded to me, walking up to me with a tired yet happy face. “Excuse me” he shuffled around me for the bathroom where it sounded like he was washing his face.

“Kook-ah” Jimin gently patted Jungkook’s bum, trying to wake him up, “come on we’ve got half an hour to get to the studios” Jimin said in a quiet, yet playful voice, but pounced on Jungkook, wriggling about on top his back like a worm having a seizure.

“Hyung!” Jungkook whined sleepily, trying to bury himself in the covers.

“Everyone! We’re leaving in 27 minutes! Get everything ready! We can’t be late today!” manager’s voice came from somewhere in the dorm.

“Yeah, that’s what he always says” Taehyung joked but left the room with Jin to get dressed. Jimin had managed to pry Jungkook away from his dreams and he went to get ready too… if I wanted to leave of my own accords… now would be the time…

“I’m going!” I announced, grabbing my packed bag off the floor and tried walking for the door but a strong hand took mine! I turned to see Yoongi looking up at me with hardly open eyes.

“You can’t go on your own” he said in a nonchalant voice, but I could tell he was worried.

“It’s okay, Daisy is most likely in Hong Kong. I’ll be fine” I told him and tried again for the door, but he held me in place.

“Alice…” he started to say but stopped, looked between me and the door, still holding my hand… but footsteps came from the hallway and he let go and stood up. Walked past me. And past Jimin who looked after his Hyung who walked past him with an emotionless face…

What was that about…

“You’re going?” Jimin asked, turning his attention to me. He was holding a freshly washed pair of sports pants.

“Yep, I’ll see you at the airport” I smiled at him as I passed but he sneakily looked around to make sure the members couldn’t see and ducked down to kiss me quickly as I walked past.

“Jimin!” I gasped, looking to make sure the others didn’t see! He chuckled cheekily and let me leave…

“See you in 9 hours!” he called as I walked out the door and into the apartment building… a stabbing feeling that it would be the last time…

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AUTHORS NOTES

AND THAT'S THE SECOND UPLOAD! THERE'S A THIRD UPLOAD COMING LATER TODAY OR TOMORROW, JUST TO FINISH THIS SECTION OF THE STORY AND LEAD ONTO THE NEXT ^w^ WHICH ALSO MEANS THAT I'LL MOST LIKELY BE EXTENDING SEASON 2 BY A CHAPTER OR TWO! WE'LL HAVE TO SEE!

ANYWAYS! I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER, IT'S A LITTLE SLOW BUT THERE'S MUCH NEEDED INFORMATION AND IT'S A GOOD MIDDLE CHAPTER TO LEAD ONTO THE 3RD! WE KNOW WHERE DAISY IS! WHO SHE'S WITH! AND A TEASE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER ^w^ WHICH IS GOING TO BE A BIG ONE!!!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTERS UNTIL THE SEASON 2 FINALE: 5 CHAPTERS!!!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi! I’m EstelleKpop! I hope you like Sasaeng so far! I’m sorry for any spelling and grammar mistakes, I’m not a professional writer hehe XD

I will hopefully be uploading every Tuesday and Saturday. Please look forward to more chapters soon!

Thank you for reading!

Laters!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/KpopEstelle

xxx