Season 2 Chapter 5

Sasaeng

Sasaeng

Season Two – Chapter Five

Caught in a Lie

“Oh my god” she breathed frantically, “oh my god. Oh my god. Alice. You and Jimin” she pointed between us with a shaky hand. I pulled her in the room and closed the door.

“Daisy, you can’t tell anyone!” I begged her, Jimin nodded beside me. He looked as worried as I was.

“Seriously!?” she yelled a whisper, eyeing me with wide eyes.

“Only Manager knows, and Bang PD-Nim” Jimin told her with pleading hands. “If we don’t keep this secret…” he paused and looked to me, and the scar on my collar. Daisy saw it too.

“Where did you get that?” she asked, now staring at my chest. I buttoned my collar up and cleared the frog that had jumped up in my throat.

“A sasaeng” Jimin spoke for me. Daisy went quiet. She looked between us and then back at my collar. “A psycho called Aera kidnapped her and tortured her. She almost died. If it gets out that we’re dating…” I cleared my throat with a warning this time, “That we might be dating” he corrected himself with a glum face.

“Okay” she nodded; a face full of sincerity. I looked at Jimin who smiled back.

“Thank you” Jimin sighed, relieved that Daisy would keep our secret… but then an immense sense of guilt filled me… I could understand why Jimin didn’t want to lie to everyone… but it was still too dangerous.

After that, we joined the others and I actually enjoyed it, despite the feeling of being crapped as about twenty people crammed into my living room and I had to make casual conversation… but that night when I stood on my doorstep, waving to the members as they left for their dorm… I wondered what they would think of me if they found out I was an ARMY that had grown close to Jimin… and threw that thought to the back of my mind and went to sleep.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“I’M GOING WHERE!?” Daisy literally screamed when I told her I was taking her to work! Maybe this wasn’t such a good idea… why did Head-Stylist drink alcohol when she knows that bad decisions follow! She’d invited Daisy to the hair studio tomorrow for the member’s touch-ups… I just hope she doesn’t go crazy ARMY on the guys…

“Let’s just get ready – PUT THAT BLOODY DRESS DOWN!” I shouted as she picked up the cocktail dress from yesterday. She pouted again and hung it back up, opting for a pair of blue jeans, a frilly white blouse and a gigantic black padded jacket we’d picked up for her for the cold weather.

I opted for a pair of black ribbed skinny jeans, a white top, black hoodie and black padded jacket, the same as Daisy’s. After I put on makeup and styled my hair, we got a taxi to the studio where the members were already waiting.

“Morning, Alice, Daisy” Head-Stylist groaned, drinking from a hangover tonic.

“Gooood Morning!” Hyungjoon also greeted me, holding up a phone to my face. The screen saver was of him and Alex, Alex’s arm around his shoulder. He’d joined us for the rest of the Europe tour, they were literally inseparable.

“How’s it been, these last few days?” I gave him a sympathetic look.

“Horrible!” he groaned as Jeongha came over to pat him on the shoulder.

“Our poor Hyungjoon” she took his cheek and pinched it. “Hello again, Daisy” Jeongha smiled at Daisy who nodded quietly.

“If you can talk, you can work” Head-Stylist gripped Hyungjoon’s shoulder, giving us all grumpy glares. I hung up both our coats and walked over to the station where Yoongi was… as usual… asleep. And like usual when I reached for his hair, he woke up and greeted me.

“Morning” he croaked in a tired, worn out voice. I gave him a usual smile and looked through his roots. He’s going to need another treatment, but since his hair has been black for a while, it’s a lot healthier. But the ends are still damaged from all the bleaching.

As I was thinking it over, I felt a presence beside me. I turned to look and saw Daisy just inches from me, staring at my hands. She was also thinking very hard. Her eyebrows furrowed and her lips in a straight line.

“Daisy?” I raised my eyebrows and watched her get closer and closer to my hands. She stopped herself getting any further and backed away to give me pace.

“Sorry, I just never noticed… you know… them…” she didn’t have to say the words, but I realised that in this lighting you could see all my scars on my wrists and hands. I quickly pulled my sleeves down and hid my hands.

“Are her scars and insecurities that much of a show to you?” Yoongi said under his breath so only I could see but she could see his glare through the mirror. I felt my cheeks turn red when I felt like this could turn bad.

“Oh! I’m sorry! I didn’t realise I was…” she didn’t get to finish, he got up and walked over to the wink, waiting for his treatment… I’ve seen him blank people before but… not like this…

“Sorry, Alice” Daisy looked to me with large, watery eyes. I gave her a smile and shook my head.

“It’s okay” I reassured her. She Didn’t follow me to Yoongi and sat down next to Manager, and they started talking. As I reached the sink, Yoongi looked up at me and looked like he wanted to say something. I raised my eyebrows, and he looked away from me, avoiding my eyes.

“Okay then” I mumbled to myself under my breath and started working. After about an hour of washing and treating hair, I noticed out the corner of my eyes… Daisy… Talking to Jungkook… And she looked completely calm…

“Jungkook was just telling me about when you beat everyone at drinking games” Daisy giggled happily when I approached them. “I thought you were a complete lightweight, we’ve got to have a night out” she got up and linked her arm in mine, hugging it, and put her chin on my shoulder… this is the first time she’s ever shown such physical affection… ever!

“You okay?” I asked her, feeling her forehead, jokingly. She pouted at me, but I saw a flicker of her eyes, looking to make sure Jungkook was watching her… But then she glanced at Jimin… what was she thinking? I couldn’t tell…

“Everyone! Meeting at five, chop-chop!” Head-Stylist brought me back to work for the next three hours, we re-dyed roots, cut and coloured into the afternoon. And finally, we broke for lunch.

“Come on, my treat” Jeongha slouched over my shoulders so I was basically giving her a piggyback. “You too, Daisy” she moved to Daisy, who nodded but flinched away from her touch. Jeongha looked a little shocked but gave her a friendly smile and we went to leave with Hyungjoon, Jimin and Yoongi stood by the door waiting.

“Can I speak with you a moment?” Jimin asked me. I looked to the others, Daisy looking scared of the thought of being alone with Jeongha and Hyungjoon. For a second, I thought she’d actually glared at Hyungjoon…

“Okay” I stayed behind with Yoongi and Jimin while the others went outside.

“Yoongi said Daisy upset you?” he said without wasting a breath. He looked so angry.

“I wasn’t upset” I tried to say but Yoongi shook his head with a stern look. “She didn’t know that it would upset me” trying to stand up for Daisy without revealing her past and how she’d been affected by her mother. They didn’t like my excuse but as I started slowly shuffling to the door, Jimin stepped towards me so only I could hear.

“I know she's your best friend, but I don’t trust her. I’ve got this feeling…” he couldn’t finish, but I knew where he was coming from. He’s just worried.

“She’s been my friend for most of my life, she’d never intentionally hurt me” I assured him, but he gave me one last worried look before I said my goodbyes and left for the others. Daisy was standing far from the others, and when she saw me, she ran over and linked arms again.

“Let’s eat!” Jeongha cheered as she linked my other arm. I felt Daisy grip harder for a second, but then relax and we walked off for dinner.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AUTHORS NOTES

HELLO! HERE IT IS! ON TIME! HOPEFULLY I CAN KEEP UP WITH THE UPLOAD DATES! ^w^ I'VE STARTED WRITING THE OTHER FANFIC AND I'VE DECIDED THE TITLE WILL BE 'Welcome to the Magic Shop' AND I'VE STARTED WRITING, BUT NOT NEARLY ENOUGH TO UPLOAD YET. MAYBE NEXT WEEK x3 I'M KIND OF EXCITED ABOUT IT, SO FAR I'M REALLY HAPPY WITH IT! <3

NEXT TIME: DAISY'S TRUE COLOURS START SHOWING. JIMIN TAKES ALICE OUT FOR A SECRET DATE. AND THINGS START GETTING WEIRD AROUND DAISY AND JUNGKOOK...

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi! I’m EstelleKpop! I hope you like Sasaeng so far! I’m sorry for any spelling and grammar mistakes, I’m not a professional writer hehe XD

I will hopefully be uploading every Tuesday and Saturday. Please look forward to more chapters soon!

Thank you for reading!

Laters!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/KpopEstelle

xxx