In the Lair of the Killer

Sasaeng

Sasaeng – Chapter Nineteen

In the Lair of the Killer

Alice Kang’s chaotic life got even worse when a killer, and BTS sasaeng stalker, Lee Aera kidnapped her after work. With messages and calls to her friends and family that she was sick and don’t want to be seen, there’s no one to stop Aera and her plans for Alice.

“Do you like it?” asked Aera, throwing her hands in the air at the grungy basement of the car workshop she’d brought Alice to. The floors were sticky with oil and grime, there were boxes of car parts around the huge room and one chair on top of a clear tarp.

“This is your new home for the next few days” she turned to Alice that was as white as a sheet, her eyes were darting around. Her stomach was in knots as she realised this was where her life will end. The two goons who had Alice’s arms pulled her to chair. Handcuffs were clipped around her wrists and ankles… too tight…

“Nothing to say?” Aera bent down, looked Alice in the eyes and grinned at the look on her face. She grabbed the bottom of her face and painfully pulled it towards her. Alice gasped in pain and scrunched her eyes up, which only pleased Aera more.

“Boys, go and heat me up a spike” she told the goons without looking behind her. They turned and left the room. “Let’s have some fun” Aera snarled before letting go of Alice, only to land a kick in the middle of her stomach, sending the chair flying backwards.

Pain erupted from her torso as her head hit the floor, spinning the room. Gasping for air and groaning in pain. But she didn’t let up, Aera grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her back up with it, pulling out some hair in the process.

“Ahh!” Alice yelled as she gripped the arms of the chair through the pain.

“Such a great sound! More!” Aera yelled in snarled voice before smacking her across the face. Alice was expecting a beating, but that didn’t make it any more painful… and she knew that this was only the beginning…

Her thoughts became reality when the goons came in with a flaming barrel, holding it with thick heat protectant gloves. They dropped it behind Aera who took one of their gloves and reached to pick up one end of a poker, which had turned bright red on the other end…

‘!!!’ Alice thought, panic filling her like never before. ‘This is for my family! To keep them safe!’ she kept thinking over and over again, trying to prepare herself… but nothing could have prepared her… as Aera pressed the stifling poker on Alice’s thigh, burning her through her clothes.

“FUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAA!” she screamed at the top of her lungs, an ear-splitting screech that overjoyed Aera but the heat was starting to get through the gloves so she threw it back in the barrel and watched as Alice clenched her jaw so she wouldn’t scream. The burn had melted her clothes away so she could see the burning, blistering scold that was left on her thigh.

“Aera, there’s a call on Alice’s phone, it’s from that Jimin” one of the goons held up her phone which was lit up to show Jimin’s name on the screen. There were also numerous texts, but as Aera took the phone and unlocked it… Alice’s stomach dropped as she began to reply to him. It’s sickening for her to see Aera smile at Jimin’s words.

“So, you’re dating Jimin?” Aera came over to Alice and showed her through the screen, but through her tears, she couldn’t see anything. Alice looked away and shook her head, not wanting to look see even if she could.

“Have you slept together?” Aera moved closer, put her hand on Alice’s burn and pressed against it.

“NOOOO!” Alice wailed, her whole body shaking with pain and fear. “No, we haven’t!” she gasped as Aera let go of her leg. But Aera wasn’t done yet, she gave the phone back and wrapped her hands around Alice’s neck. Choking Alice, blocking off her air and watched as her face turned red. Veins appeared around her neck and face.

Alice’s head felt like it was going to burst! She was powerless as Aera continued to silently choke the life out of her. Just as her eyes rolled and she felt the world drift off, Aera let go. She gasped at the air, filling her burning lungs with much need oxygen. Tears, snot and drool were escaping from everywhere, sweat dampened her whole body as Aera continued to play with her.

“Was he good? Does he really have a small…” she didn’t get to finish as Alice’s phone began to ring again. Rolling her eyes, she spun to the goons and collected the phone. Before answering it, she grabbed Alice’s hair, pulled her head to the wide and growled in her ear.

“You say anything, and I’ll send the call to kill your little sister! And I’ll make sure to show you the film after!” she then answered it and put it to Alice’s face.

“Alice! Are you okay!? We’re at your apartment, we’re really worried about you!” Jimin’s voice filled Alice’s ear warmly, he sounded panicked and desperate. Alice’s cleared and spoke in a squeaky, weak voice after the choking.

“I’m fine…” she barely managed to say without coughing. “I felt really sick, so I came back home. Please don’t worry and get some sleep” Alice tried to persuade him and trying to keep from groaning in pain.

“Alice… is everything really okay?” he asked, his soft voice melted through the phone, but she knew that she couldn’t say anything. So, she mumbled reassurance.

“Yes, everything is fine” she croaked painfully and winced as the burn continued to throb.

“Okay, if you ever need me, please call me” and then he said goodbye and Alice’s tears fell as she called. Pain coming from her body and heart. She was never going to see him again! That was the last time they would speak! So many painful thoughts filled her mind as she remembered the past couple months of working for BTS…

“Such a lovely sight” Aera breathed as she watched Alice cry, her crazed eyes following the falling tears. And as they fell, they stung as the burn…Kill… Kill Aera… She’s Got to Die… Dead… Need to Die… Alice’s thoughts all of a sudden was filled with one thing… wait for the opportunity… and take Aera out… after that, it doesn’t matter if she dies…

“Why so quiet? Come on you ! Scream!” Aera howled as she picked the poker back up and pressed it into Alice’s side. As an ear-splitting scream erupted through the room, Aera burst out laughing hysterically and threw the poker back.

Alice had never known this pain before, it was excruciating! Her thigh and side were in so much agony it drew tears from her eyes and caused her to sweat excessively. The attack on Alice was stopped abruptly when Aera’s phone rang. Huffing loudly, she answered it and yelled into it.

“What is it, daddy!? I’m in the middle of killing the !” but her face then fell, and she clenched her hands in fists. “I don’t want to!” Aera started pacing, more like stomping but she did it back and forth. “Fine!” she spat before throwing her phone at one of the goons. She took a look at Alice, at her leg and waist before turning to leave.

“Disinfect her burns, I’m going out of town for a couple of days. I don’t want her to die of an infection before I come back, but don’t feed her. Give her a glass of water a day…” she continued to give orders as she left. And soon Alice was left on her own. In pain and…

In seething anger!!!

Aera…

I need to kill Aera…

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Hyung?” Jungkook was sat next to me, watching me as I put the phone down… we were outside Alice’s apartment… which had no lights on… something isn’t right… I can tell…

“Come on, let’s go” I put my hand on Jungkook’s shoulder. He felt as stiff as I felt. After we left Alice, neither of us could sleep after her text so we came to call… and her voice…

“How is she, Jimin?” Yoongi-hyung was also worried about her but he was too shy to go into her apartment, so he stayed in the car. He looked as tired as the rest of us and knowing that he values sleep more than the average person… it shows you just how much he cares about her.

“Let’s go home” I told the manager who hesitated, looking up at the apartment but nodded and set off for the dorm. “I’m really worried, she sounded like she was in pain, but I couldn’t hear her voice through the door… Hyung I’m not a creep, I’m concerned” I smirked at the shocked look on Yoongi’s face when he heard I listened through the door.

“If she doesn’t call tomorrow… well later” Jungkook motioned to the clock on the dash which read 2 am. “Then we’ll call the police, or ask manager-hyung for a key” he devised and leaned back in the seat, closing his eyes to sleep… but I doubt any of us are going to sleep tonight…

Alice… a sickening thought entered my head as that Aera girl’s name left a bad taste in my mouth. I hope to god she had nothing to do with this. If I find out that she’s hurt her… my Alice… I wouldn’t be responsible for my actions…

And the concert is tomorrow…

Crap…

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AUTHORS NOTES

SO IT HAS BEGUN! AERA'S FUN WITH ALICE! THERE WILL BE A COUPLE DAYS GAP, AND IT WILL BE BACK IN ALICE'S PERSPECTIVE AGAIN, I JUST WANTED TO TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT x3 

ALSO JIMIN'S PERSPECTIVE WAS QUITE DIFFICULT... I WOULDN'T EVEN BEGIN TO KNOW HOW HE THINKS SO I TRIED TO KEEP IT SHORT ':) ANYWAYS! NEXT CHAPTER: ALICE HAS GONE ALMOST 2 DAYS WITHOUT FOOD. AND WHEN AERA COMES BACK, THERE'S HELL COMING AS WELL! 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

COUNTDOWN TO SEASON 1 FINALE: 5 CHAPTERS

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi! I’m EstelleKpop! I hope you like Sasaeng so far! I’m sorry for any spelling and grammar mistakes, I’m not a professional writer hehe XD

I will hopefully be uploading every Tuesday and Saturday. Please look forward to more chapters soon!

Thank you for reading!

Laters!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/KpopEstelle

xxx