Season 2 Chapter 14

Sasaeng

Sasaeng

Season 2 – Chapter 14

Love, Fame and Loss

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

LAST TIME

 

“Jimin…” I breathed; barely able to speak.

His eyes flickered down, finding what he wanted, before closing them and brought his lips to mine…

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NOW

 

“Alice!” Jimin gasped as he reached down to hoist me up by my hips, so I was sat on the counter. The kiss had started slow and sweet… but then changed! It was more desperate! More addictive! I forgot what air was as he pulled me to him! He had his hands in my hair, keeping my lips to his! I had wrapped my legs around his small waist, and he hummed happily when I found myself nibbling on his lip.

“You’re driving me crazy” he grumbled hungrily as he scooped me up in his arms, breathing heavily, and gently sat me in the middle of the bed. He reached behind him and took his shirt off in one quick movement…

Standing in front of a dishevelled me, he looked like he wasn’t even human! Messed hair darkened his face as he eyed me hungrily… Parted full lips where his breaths were still ragged… The slight shades of his muscles moved pleasingly as he knelt on the edge of the bed…

But panic suddenly rose in me… what was going to happen… was I ready for what could happen… I didn’t know what to do if that was to happen… how could I tell him that I hadn’t done anything like that before…

 

And then…

 

…Knock, knock, knock…

“Hyung! Is Alice here!?” Jungkook’s muffled voice came from the other side of the bedroom door…

“Jungkook?” Jimin whispered to me with wide eyes, panicking as he looked down at his bare torso. I tried to gather my thoughts as I rushed for the bathroom and Jimin reached for his shirt. “Yep! She’s here but she’s about to go in the shower!” he called as I faulted at the door, looking around at him with a ‘what!?’ expression.

He shrugged his bare shoulders, the shadows dancing again, and I couldn’t help but bite my lip to keep my thoughts under control.

“Stop it!” he mouthed urgently while stuffing his shirt back on, but I could see a hint of a smirk on the corner of his mouth. I stifled a giggle and ran for the shower, turning on the water… maybe I should take a cold shower…

Locking the door, I stripped quickly and braced myself before standing under the jets of cold water. It was definitely getting rid of most of my fantasies! After having a few minutes under the water, I stepped out and wrapped myself in a towel from the cabinet. In my haste to escape the obvious situation, I’d forgotten my PJs.

I opened the door a crack and saw that Jungkook and Jimin were sat on the bed talking… crap!

“Jimin! I left my PJs in my bag; can pass it through please!?” I called through the crack. I heard shuffling and a small hand popped through holding my clothing bag. “Thank you,” I said with blushed cheeks. I grabbed the handle and closed the door, locking it again… this is bad… coming to the dorm is a bad idea but staying in Jimin’s room…

Getting dressed in my silk PJs I towel dried my hair and walked back into the room where they were still talking on the bed… Jungkook looked at me with wide eyes… oh no…

“Alice-Noona, I’ve tried calling Daisy-Noona but she’s not picking up” Jungkook got off the bed and walked over with urgent steps, his phone in his hand. Showing me that he’d called her five times in the last four hours I was pretty sure that she’d disappeared for now… I looked to Jimin who gave me a slight nod…

“Jungkook, you should sit down” I motioned to the bed where Jimin pated the covers. Jungkook looked between us, more worried than before. He did as we asked but still held onto his phone, looking at his messages… where do I even begin… what do I tell him…

“Daisy is a sasaeng” Namjoon came from nowhere! He was stood against the door frame, looking at us with a solemn expression. Yoongi was behind him, looking extremely tired and ready for bed in his black PJ bottoms and huge black sweater…

“What?” Jungkook asked with even wider eyes… Jimin and I looked at Namjoon with shock since he’d just come out and said it! “Noona?” he looked at me, looking very white… I should have told them what Daisy had said!!! He’s not prepared!!!

“I’m sorry but he’s right. Daisy was taking these pictures…” I started but I could see him turn a dangerous shade of green… everyone needs to leave now!!! “Jimin, will you get some water for him, please? Namjoon can you take Yoongi to get some tissues” I gave them as serious a look as I could manage but even then Jimin had to turn them so Jungkook would have some privacy…

They’re worried I know but this is between Jungkook and Daisy…

“Noona… I…” Jungkook looked down at his phone looking very sickly…

“Daisy talked to me before she left…” I talked as slowly and calmly as I could, scooting over so I could meet his eyes I took a breath and cleared my throat… “She told me about… you two…” I revealed and he lowered his head and sighed heavily.

“I’m so ing stupid” he cursed! Holding his face in his hands, he clung emotionally to his hair.

“No, you’re not!” I tried to pry his hands from his hair, but he was so damn strong! “Daisy used us all! She’s just good at being a !” I told him and I heard him snort.

“Noona… you have no idea…” he was crying… Daisy has done this to him… she’s hurt him! Used him and threw him away! “what am I going to do!? I’ve put the members in danger! All because of a… stupid crush!” he sobbed, looking so broken! I didn’t know if it was my place but the feeling of needing to comfort him in any way filled me!

“Jungkook-ah” I called him warmly as I put my arms around him best I could and hugged him as he wept.

A strong sense of protectiveness filled me like never before… Daisy needs to pay! She needs to pay for what she’s done! To me! To the members! But especially!!!! TO JUNGKOOK!!!

“It’s going to be okay, Jungkookie… it’s all going to be okay” I told him over and over, and when the members came back in they paused at the door before slowly walking in.

“Come on Jungkook-ah, let’s get you to bed” Namjoon came over and unfurled the crumpled Jungkook and helped him out the room. I waited until RM returned before telling them what Daisy had told me.

“I shouldn’t have stopped you” Namjoon angrily mumbled. “We should have protected him, what kind of brother am I?” he rubbed his forehead in frustration, a pained look on his dimpled face.

“I had a bad feeling about her from the beginning, I can spot a bully from a mile away at this point in our career” Yoongi was unusually pacing, he was practically radiating murderous intent.

“The other members need to know” Jimin sighed, running his hands through his hair. This was an impossible situation to find a simple ending to. By the way that Jungkook acted after I said ‘pictures’ it’s unfortunate to say that Daisy probably has pictures of them together. If they got out it would destroy BTS… it would destroy Jungkook who is barely out of his teens…

“We need to find her” I told them, standing from where I was sat next to Jimin on the bed. I got out my phone and found Helen’s number… I really hope it’s the same number from all those years ago. It rang for a few seconds before she picked up.

“Alice?” her mum answered.

“Helen, I need to find Daisy. When will you be able to find her?” I asked her, knowing that her mum was so insane… or so I thought… that she could find Daisy anywhere.

“She’s off again? I’ll get in touch with Forrest, he should be able to track her phone when he gets into the office tomorrow. I’ll call you when I have it” Helen said before I heard typing on a keyboard… she’s up to something…

“Helen, where are you?” I asked, hearing muffled voices around her.

“Nothing, I’m at a PC café… Korea is quite entertaining. I went to something called a no-ray-bang, whatever that means but…” I put the phone down. All I wanted to know was where Daisy is, not a conversation with the devil’s mother.

“We’ll know by tomorrow morning” I told them, putting the phone down on the bed. And as I looked around at them, all looking angry and upset, I came up with a plan to make sure Daisy gets the punishment she deserves…

But little did I know that just 2 short days later, I’d be dying next to the rubbish bins behind the building hosting one of the biggest award shows in KPOP…

Fatally injured by the person I’d once called my best friend…

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AUTHORS NOTES

I AM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPLOAD BUT DUE TO THE BTS CONCERT AND MY LAPTOP KINDA BREAKING IT'S BEEN DIFFICULT TO FIND THE TIME TO WRITE. CHAPTER 15 WILL BE UP IN AN HOUR, BUT I'M PRETTY SURE I'LL BE UPLOADING A THIRD CHAPTER BECAUSE I'VE NOT BEEN ABLE TO WRITE EVERYTHING I NEED IN CHAPTER 15! SO PLEASE KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR CHAPTER 16 SOMETIME TODAY OR TOMORROW! 

I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER! I CERTAINLY ENJOYED WRITING IT HAHA! THERE'S GROWTH IN ALICE AND JIMIN'S RELATIONSHIP AND GETTING CLOSER TO THE MEMBERS THROUGH THE 2ND WAVE OF SASAENG! THERE'S MORE TO COME AND MORE! 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTERS UNTIL THE SEASON 2 FINALE: 6 CHAPTERS!!!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi! I’m EstelleKpop! I hope you like Sasaeng so far! I’m sorry for any spelling and grammar mistakes, I’m not a professional writer hehe XD

I will hopefully be uploading every Tuesday and Saturday. Please look forward to more chapters soon!

Thank you for reading!

Laters!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/KpopEstelle

xxx