Season 2 Chapter 12

Sasaeng

Sasaeng

Season 2 – Chapter Twelve

Bad Blood pt.1

“You’ve told me her mother has beat her! Do not answer that door!” Jimin tried to warn me but seeing her looking scared on my doorstep and after everything with Daisy, I needed some answers.

“I’ll call you later” I told him and hung up. Moving to the door she timidly knocked again, so I wrapped myself in a blanket and opened the door, the cold air freezing me. And there was Helen, hand still up from knocking and looking down at me with tired, dull eyes.

“Daisy, is she here?” Helen asked in a weak, wobbled voice.

“Not right now” I told her, and she seemed to relax a little. “Come in for some tea?” I opened the door for her, and after a moment of hesitation, she walked in, looking around for her daughter.

“I’m sorry for intruding like this” she muttered, watching me as I made her a British cup of tea. “When will Daisy be back?” Helen asked with wide eyes, still clutching her bag.

“I don’t know, but probably not for a few hours” I told her, offering her a mug, and sat down at the table where she followed. “Why are you here?” I finally asked her, but with a pained look, she sat down and clutched the boiling mug.

“Because Daisy is a danger to herself and others” she lifted the sleeves of her thin cardigan to show burn scars all over her skin…

“Oh my gosh” I gasped, looking at the pale white dots scattered over her arms.

“From when she was little, I knew that she was dangerous. The beatings, the lying, smoking, the boys… I couldn’t keep up with her… So, I turned to drink” she sniffled while pulling the sleeves back down. “She then started hurting herself, telling everyone that I was abusing her. She said she’d kill herself and make sure I got the blame for it” she started crying and bawling loudly.

“Crap” I breathed, trying to get it into my head that Daisy might have been lying about her abuse.

“Her father believed her, obviously. All he ever wanted was a child, and when Daisy came along, he was blind to everything but her” she sniffled while taking a sip of her tea. “After he passed… we both got worse. I started depending on alcohol, drinking too much. She started hurting herself more and started throwing up her food” she was shaking and sweating, looking at the door every now and then with a look of fear.

“She is acting so different from when I last saw her” I admitted, looking down at my hands, wondering if I should be telling her mother anything… after all, I didn’t know if this was the truth or if her mother was just as good a liar as her daughter…

“And then she wanted to come to this country” she looked out the window with a disgusted look. Looks like she’s still the same when it comes to different countries. “What’s wrong with England? Even your father knew that it is the best country to live” she scrunched her eyes and scoffed.

She didn’t have a problem with different people, but she’s always had a hatred of other countries. It’s either their government, their religions, their food… the way their subway systems work…

“Helen, South Korea is a safe country with so much culture and history” I sighed rubbing my temple in a hope to ease not only a growing headache but anger rising in me as she continued to hate on my father’s country.

“Sorry, Alice” she mumbled, realising that she’d said something hurtful… it was then that I put all her actions together.

“When was the last time you had a drink?” I asked her as she took a drink from her shaking hand.

“Almost two months, but today it’s been… more difficult” she looked down at her hand but froze when my phone pinged. Daisy was on her way back.

“She’s coming” I told Helen who shot to her feet with a frantic look on her face.

“I’ve got to go! I need to go!” she cried before fleeing out the door, muttering to herself as she ran down the street. Closing the door on the cold wind that was starting to pick up, I started cleaning one of the cups and putting it away. After making sure that my presence in the kitchen wasn’t noticeable, I went back to bed just in time as Daisy came in the door with the rustling of plastic bags.

“I know you said that you had stomach stuff already, but I got you some more!” she called from the kitchen, but at the thought of everything that Helen had said ran through my head and I felt my headache worsen. She’s not trying to poison me, is she?

“I’m feeling better! I had some water and got some fresh air!” I called, pulling out my phone to look like I’ve been watching videos online. She came in without a word, the tin of tea bags in her hand.

“Had some tea?” she asked, looking at me with a suspicious expression.

“Yep, sorry I’ve left the mug on the side” I gave her an innocent smile, and obviously she hadn’t seen the mug because she put the tin behind her and cleared . “Why? Aren’t warm drinks supposed to help?” I acted as confused as I could naturally do without arousing her suspicion.

“Yeah, you are…” she awkwardly answered before leaving, probably to hide the pictures somewhere else. After that, she cleaned up the kitchen, came in to give me tissues and more water. She tried to give me some medicine but since I had the real ones with me, I just put them in a zip lock bag and put them behind my drawers. I will need to get it checked out later.

“Morning” I cheered to Daisy in the morning in front of the bathroom like usual. My headache was gone and so was my exhaustion, my nose was blocked, and my throat was still scratchy but physically I felt so much better. She looked at me with a tired, yet surprised look.

“Feeling better?” she asked, sounding very confused. I nodded and walked past her to my bedroom where I quickly got ready. Putting on a pair of black skinny jeans, thick dark purple woollen jumper and grabbed some chunky boots. Weather forecast said it’s going to be freezing cold for the rest of the week.

“I’m off, I’ll say hi to the others for you” I told Daisy as I put by boots on in the doorway. She was sat down at the floor table doing her makeup and watching TV. She didn’t even look up but nodded. I put on a mask and left but was met at the gate with Suga and Jimin in the car and the manager.

“Good morning?” I greeted them, looking at them wondering why they’re here… at my house… the day before the awards…

“We want to know everything” Suga said, opening the door for me. After telling them everything from yesterday and this morning… when we got to the studio the whole car was quiet.

“The ” Yoongi finally said, clenching his fists in anger. “She’s tried to poison you and she’s betrayed Jungkook’s trust…” he turned to me with fire in his eyes. “I’m sorry Alice, but I have to protect those who I care about…” Suga unbuckled his seatbelt and gathered his phone and bag. “That includes you, you’re staying at the dorm until she is dealt with” he told me before getting out the car and going inside.

“He’s right” Jimin told me before helping me out the car and walking me in the venue which was already full of staff and members preparing for tomorrow.

“Alice! Finally! Come help with Taehyung!” Head-Stylist was already yelling at people. I quickly hung my coat up and ran to where V was already half the way through getting his bleaching done. I rolled up my sleeves, put on some gloves and started working. About four hours later it was lunch time… and Daisy came out of nowhere…

“Kookie! I brought food!” she beamed, holding up a bag of fried chicken. Yoongi didn’t even bat an eyelid. He walked up to her, grabbed the food and threw it in the trash. “Hey!” she yelled at him but the glare on Suga’s face made her stop in her tracks.

“We’re not allowed to take food from fans” he said in a hard voice before grabbing the bin and walking outside with it, probably to throw it away.

“What’s wrong with him?” Daisy grumbled to me before snaking between staff towards Jungkook who shyly greeted her… obviously accompanied by Jimin who stuck very close to his side so Jungkook and Daisy were never left alone. The plan is going well…

“Um, Daisy” I walked over to her, bracing myself for an unpredictable response the best I could… “I won’t be home for a few days” I told her while putting on my coat, ready to go out to get some food with the staff.

“Where will you be staying?” she asked, suddenly looking very fake as she went to sit on the other side of Jungkook but Suga got their first. Giving a very forced smile to Yoongi she stayed standing and turned back to me.

“I’ll be staying… in the BTS dorm” I revealed…

Her face changed in a millisecond…

She was pissed…

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AUTHORS NOTES

IT'S UP! YES! FINALLY! I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER, THERE WILL STILL BE A CHAPTER ON TUESDAY. SORRY IT ALSO WASN'T UP 6 HOURS AGO BUT IF YOU CAUGHT MY UPDATE YESTERDAY YOU'D KNOW THAT THERE'S BEEN SOME UNFORSEEN BULL HAPPENING IN MY LIFE RIGHT NOW... AND THE POLICE FINALLY TURNED UP THIS MORNING AND CAME BACK IN THE AFTERNOON...

ANYWAYS! THIS CHAPTER IS A TWO PARTER! PART 2 WILL BE ON TUESDAY. THE FINALE CHAPTERS WILL ALSO BE A TWO PARTER! PLEASE LOOK FORWARD TO IT!

NEXT TIME: HOW WILL DAISY REACT TO ALICE STAYING OVER AT THE BTS DORM!? HOW WILL ALICE REACT!? ALSO THE DAY OF THE AWARDS IF HERE! HOW WILL IT GO FOR ALICE AND THE MEMBERS WHEN DAISY GOES BERSERK!?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi! I’m EstelleKpop! I hope you like Sasaeng so far! I’m sorry for any spelling and grammar mistakes, I’m not a professional writer hehe XD

I will hopefully be uploading every Tuesday and Saturday. Please look forward to more chapters soon!

Thank you for reading!

Laters!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/KpopEstelle

xxx