Season 2 Chapter 7

Sasaeng

Sasaeng

Season Two – Chapter Seven

Double Date

“Double date?” I eyed Jimin, asking him with my expression for an explanation.

“Well, Jungkook and Daisy got along well these past few days and we wanted to get to know your best friend” Jimin told me but I wasn’t buying it. The way Jungkook and Daisy looked at each other… it didn’t look like a ‘let’s get to know each other’ look…

“Why didn’t I know?” I tried to keep up a light image… but I was struggling to figure out what the hell was going on! Since when did they become so close?

“I ran into Jungkook the other night at a street food stand. I didn’t recognise him at first” Daisy giggled as she walked past me to stand by Jungkook’s side. He blushed at her and the same gut feeling that something is wrong runs through me…

“And then I sort of tapped her on the shoulder and we got talking” Jungkook finished while grinning like a fool at Daisy… I had to admit… they looked good together… but something seemed off…

“You went out for street food?” I asked her, shocked since we’d spent every second together since she arrived… well all but today…

“A few days ago” she avoided my eyes, which made me realise that she was lying… But I didn’t want to ruin the romantic atmosphere that was going on between them. “Anyway, we have a secret reservation, so we should leave” pointing to the clock, Jimin hissed and looked down at his own watch.

“She’s right, we have 15 minutes to get there” he said in a hurried voice as Jungkook and Daisy walked ahead for the car. I locked up and stopped Jimin at the top of my steps.

“I don’t think this is a good idea” I told him in a voice as full of seriousness that I could muster up…

“I know” he admitted, which I didn’t expect but with the look of confliction on his face, I knew that he was doing this because of Jungkook. “He said he really likes her, Alice. I don’t know what else I can do besides a double date. This way we can keep an eye on what happens” Jimin leaned in and whispered so they couldn’t read his lips or hear his voice.

“Yeah, I’ve had a bad feeling about Daisy lately, she’s different from before I left England… it’s creepy” I whispered back, feeling like a gossiping neighbour… it was then that I felt two pairs of eyes on the back of my head. I turned to see Jungkook and Daisy staring at us from the window of the car.

“Come on, slowpokes!” Daisy called us in English, and Jungkook copied her, looking very pleased with himself as she praised his pronunciation.

“We act like we suspect nothing! Pretend that we’re enjoying our time on the double date! Understand!?” I told Jimin in a whisper-shout, to which he nodded, and we rushed for the car… my stomach suddenly cramped up in knots thinking about acting through the night… it’s going to be exhausting.

“I’m so excited! I heard that the food there is the best in Gangnam” Daisy leaned against Jungkook in the car ride, and I could tell he was uncomfortable with the closeness but he was also blushing like a stop light and was hiding a smile peeking on the corner of his lips.

“We’ve eaten there before after winning our first daesang. It was so good” Jungkook added to Daisy’s excitement which only made her cling closer to him… while myself and Jimin were sat so our shoulders weren’t even touching… I don’t know if she knows that in Korea, showing skin-ship was seen as rude…

“Yeah, just don’t let them convince you that ordering extra noodles is a good offer, you will probably never finish it” Jimin advised her to which Jungkook looked uncomfortable with… *SCREECH*

“Crap!” the manager driving cursed when he slammed the breaks on, sending us in the back into our seatbelts. “Sorry, the truck in front suddenly stopped. Looks like there’s been an accident” the manager turned around to see a pissed off Daisy, throwing laser eyes at him as Jungkook looked out the window. The second he turned around, she put on a sickly-sweet upset face.

“How long will it take?” she asked in a baby voice that Jungkook lapped up.

“I don’t think we will be able to get there before closing time” the manager revealed in a stuttered manner, scared of Daisy’s reaction… but when she started sniffling… we all (all but Jungkook) looked at her in disbelief… which she didn’t notice and carried on with her crocodile tears.

“I was looking forward to it” she sniffled and Jungkook pushed himself out of his comfort zone and gave her a respectable hug… which she took the chance to wrap her arms around him and glue herself to him…

“There are other things we can do, we don’t need a fancy dinner to have fun” I went along with her, and Jimin followed.

“Yeah, we can always go bowling. Or go to see a movie” he gave her a sympathetic smile, to which she let go of Jungkook and blinked through her empty eyes… Sniffling, she pretended to wipe away tears from the corner of her eyes and sat up straight.

“You’re right. What should we do?” her voice wobbled as she talked. Together, we thought about the area… there seemed to be only one thing to do...

“Karaoke” Jimin and Jungkook said together and when I nodded in agreement, I could almost feel her need to share her idea for the night but with three of the four wanting to go and sing and drink all night… she couldn’t say no.

“Sounds like fun” she smiled sadly, and the manager drove off the nearest clear road and we went to find a private room karaoke room. But the whole way there was pin dropping silent, and even when we got to the building, no one hardly spoke.

“It’s beginning to get awkward… isn’t it?” I asked Jimin in a low whisper so Jungkook and Daisy couldn’t hear as they helped book a room.

“You’re right but I don’t know what to say… does Daisy always act like that?” he whispered back, looking Daisy with suspicious eyes.

“Not that I’ve seen”

“So, what do we do?”

“No idea, social interactions aren’t my strong suit”

“Maybe I should buy us a round of drinks?”

“I don’t know, maybe”

“What are you two whispering about?” Daisy’s voice interrupted our quiet conversation, making us both jump in worry that we’d be caught! “Some juicy romantic stuff?” she elbowed me with a side eye smirk making the both of us blush.

“No! Jimin was just asking me what drink I wanted. He said that he’ll buy a round for us” I pointed to Jimin who didn’t hide his expression of ‘WHAT!?’.

“Y…Yeah! Right! So, what do you guys want?” Jimin said in an unnaturally loud voice, but luckily Jungkook didn’t see anything weird in it and we made our way to the room.

“I get the first song!” Jungkook called as Jimin reached for the remote.

“You always get the first song” Jimin tried to hold onto it but was no match against Jungkook who took it without even trying. Jimin came to sit beside me on the sofa and wasn’t happy with waiting, but as soon as Jungkook picked his song, Jimin perked up and grabbed a tambourine to join in.

“They have such a brotherly connection” Daisy said in my ear so I could hear over Jungkook’s singing and Jimin’s backing vocals.

“Yeah, it can be unusual at first how 7 guys can be so close” I smiled at the two dancing, singing and laughing along. I already knew that the members were close but after spending so much time around them, they really are like a family.

“They’re so much closer than a family. They’re like each other’s soulmates” Daisy looked off into a different dimension then I was in and took my hand eagerly. I held back my want to laugh hysterically and decided to hide it in drinking from my beer… lately, my tolerance for alcohol was getting better… but two drinks and I need a nap.

“Excuse me…” a knock and a small voice came from the door as the music stopped. But before any of us could answer… muffled voices of girls came through the door… and we all knew what was happening…

Sasaeng fans…

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AUTHORS NOTES

HEYY! SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS A FEW HOURS LATE BUT I GOT MY NEW PUPPY TODAY (a shih tzu mix called Poppy) AND SHE'S BEEN TAKING UP A LOT OF MY TIME ^w^ 

ANYWAY, I APPOLOGISE IF THIS CHAPTER ISN'T THAT GOOD, MY MIND WAS ALL OVER THE PLACE WHILE WRITING IT... MY SLEEP HAS BEEN PRACTICALLY NONEXISTANT... BUT MY NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE BETTER! A LOT OF BIG THINGS HAPPEN! PLEASE LOOK FORWARD TO IT! 

AND MY SECOND FANFIC IS LAUNCHING THIS THURSDAY! I AM VERY HAPPY WITH THE STORY SO FAR! I HOPE YOU MANAGE TO READ IT TOO!

NEXT TIME: HAVING BEEN STUCK IN A KARAOKE ROOM WITH A GROUP OF SASAENG FANS OUTSIDE, HOW CAN THEY ESCAPE WITHOUT BEING FOUND ON A DATE!? AND WHAT HAPPENS WHEN ALICE FINDS CRAZY THINGS ON DAISY'S PHONE AFTER CRAZY THINGS START HAPPENING AROUND BTS AND THEIR PRIVATE INFORMATION!!!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi! I’m EstelleKpop! I hope you like Sasaeng so far! I’m sorry for any spelling and grammar mistakes, I’m not a professional writer hehe XD

I will hopefully be uploading every Tuesday and Saturday. Please look forward to more chapters soon!

Thank you for reading!

Laters!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/KpopEstelle

xxx