FINALE!!!

Sasaeng

Sasaeng – Chapter Twenty-Four

Finale

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HI! THIS IS ESTELLEKPOP! I JUST WANT TO SAY BEFORE YOU READ THIS CHAPTER, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING SEASON ONE OF SASAENG! IT'S BEEN AN AWESOME COUPLE OF MONTHS! ANYWAY, THIS CHAPTER IS A QUITE LONG ONE AND THERE MIGHT BE A RATHER... INTENSE MOMENT... JUST A WARNING! 

ANYWAY! PLEASE ENJOY THE FINALE OF SEASON ONE OF SASAENG! <3 X

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Alice! Come clean this up!” my new boss, Kelly, called me to the front of the shop. I was now working in a hairdresser down the road from my family’s new home. And I was now a shop’s assistant… and got paid minimum wage… and as I swept up a client’s hair, I couldn’t help but wonder about BTS… and how they’re coming to England today…

As 6 pm rolled around, I packed up the shop and left down the street to my new London home. We’d moved after my dad revealed that he’d already sold my childhood home in thinking they were moving to Korea, both my parents also quit their jobs… but they managed to jobs in London.

My mum worked in the London mayoral office. She was some sort of secretary. My dad still worked in a university as a Korean language professor, but it was still under a trial period. Lily had made new friends and she’s surprisingly settled in well.

I… however… hate my new life here…

“I’m home!” I called to my family as I entered the small townhouse my family managed to get, very overpriced… since it was in the middle of London.

“You have an hour!” my mum called, and I heard glasses clinking in the kitchen. I was supposed to be home over 40 minutes ago… my new boss was an iron lady. I took my shoes off, still out of habit, and hunge up my jacket.

Today we were going to a private party/dinner event my mum was invited to. It was a formal dress event, so this hour is going to be hectic for me. Running upstairs I literally swan dove into the bath and was out in less than 15 minutes to dry and style my hair.

I was downstairs in my expensive dress and looking the best I’d looked since my prom… which was the last time I’d worn such a dress… As I walked into the kitchen where both my parents were on, what appeared to be, their third glass of wine. My mother looked gorgeous! My dad is so handsome! They looked very… close… I think I might have interrupted something…

“Alice! Wow!” my mum gasped when she saw me, put her glass down and came over with wide eyes. “You look so… wow” her eyes looked down at my floor length dress.

It was very figure hugging with one slit down the side. Not on my scar’s side. Golden and glittery which caught the light and reflected dazzlingly. It was a cowlneck and halter neck… the back was also very exposed for me… but my mum cashed in for it so I couldn’t not wear it.

When I got back to England, I chopped my hair off, so it came just under my ears when I curled it like I had today. I needed a change.

“Now all we need is the babysitter” my dad grinned and joined my mother… he couldn’t keep his hands or eyes off of her… but then…

“MUMMY!” Lily suddenly screamed from upstairs. We all froze and there were thumps down the stairs and she came flying down them and into the kitchen.

“Uncle Jin has just got to the hotel!” Lily cheered but saw my face and froze too. “Sis?” she gasped, looked down at her phone and shot it behind her back to hide it.

“You’ve been speaking to Jin?” I asked her, walking to get it from her.

“Mummy and daddy have been doing it too!” she defended herself by pointing to my parents, both who were trying to shake their head to keep her quiet.

“Only with Jimin!” my mum tried to lessen the blow, but she regretted it instantly when I felt my whole face turn red with the mention of Jimin.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Alice! Baby! Pick up please! Just don’t leave!” Jimin’s voice pleaded with me in such a heart-breaking cry.

“ALICE! PLEASE! Just come back, okay? Please just… just come back, okay? It’s a trick, Aera is tricking you, it’s not real!”

“Don’t get on the plane! Don’t leave!”

“I love you, Alice” he cried quietly in the last message before I changed my number. “It’s been almost a week and I miss you like crazy. Going up on stage, pretending that I’m okay is killing me. I know you won’t be coming back, but I’m coming to England in a couple of months… please come see me? please?” and that was the last time I’d heard his voice.

I haven’t even listened to their music since I landed back in England. The first night I cried myself to sleep listening to them, remembering everything that happened…

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“I’ve been talking to all of them” my dad suddenly confessed, deciding now was a better time as any, to tell the truth. “We have a group chat called ‘Father and Sons’, I’m sorry” he finished, and the room went quiet… This was too much to take in…

“Enough! Let’s just go!” I blurted, turning my backs on them and heading for the door just as there was a knock. It was both the babysitter and the taxi… good timing? Or an omen? The taxi drive to the even was very tense and it took everything to keep myself from turning on my parents.

When we got to the hall it was already pretty full… it was extremely uncomfortable, so I stuck by my parent’s side until the event started. They both walked off to mingle and I stood by myself in the corner, wishing I didn’t wear heels for a standing event. The music started after an opening speech and I pretty much ran to the bar for a drink.

“Gin and Lemonade please” I told the bartender and finally started to relax with alcohol in me… but after two sips I already regretted it… no more for me tonight! I stood with my half drank drink and watched my parents dance. They looked so good together.

“Good evening miss” I froze. My mind went blank. As his voice came from behind me. I slowly looked behind me… and there he was… in a tux…

“Jimin?” I breathed as he smiled calmly down at me. God, I missed his warmness!

“Care to dance?” he beamed, offering me one of his small hands. Behind him were the other members. What was going on? My glass disappeared from my hand as my parents joined us.

“She’d be delighted to” my dad winked at me and Jimin took my head, leading me to the dance floor. There, Jimin gently took my waist and we began to turn slowly in a side-to-side dance.

“You look so beautiful, Alice” Jimin said but his eyes never left mine. I still couldn’t speak! He had his hairstyles back and looked heart-shatteringly gorgeous! “Sorry, this must be a big shock” his smile faded a little and he pulled me to him so I could put my hands around his neck.

“I…” was all I could manage without my voice breaking. He shushed me softly and I heard him chuckle. We were in more of a hug now but still moving.

“I’ve missed you so much” he breathed against my neck as my dad was now eyeing Jimin… a little late for him to be playing protective dad!

“Me too” I mumbled, taking in his warmth and familiar aftershave I missed! “But I can’t come…” I started but he shook his head to stop me and sighed.

“No talking about that tonight, I just want to take in this moment,” he said as he held me closer. It was a good thing I was almost fully healed now! But then the music changed, and he pulled away from me. Looked down and I saw that his eyes flickered over my scar on my collar. He reached up and brushed the back of his fingers against it.

“All healed,” I told him as I saw his pained expression. He dropped his hand to take mine and walked me back to the other members.

“Me next!” Jungkook rushed forward but Yoongi had beat him to it!

“Alice, evening” he greeted me, and I was suddenly taken out of Jimin’s hands and returned to the dance floor. I looked behind me at him but Jimin was already talking to my mum. “Jimin has told me about everything” Yoongi revealed as he put one hand in mine and one on my upper waist, very respectfully.

“Everything?” I questioned him.

“You and him” he mumbled quietly and avoided my eyes. “Really, I wasn’t surprised, I knew that something was going on, but I didn’t know it was serious until he rushed into that building for you” he admitted, and it was only then that he looked at me.

“Then you know why I had to leave?” I asked him with as much earnest as I could manage.

“Yes, but I also saw what it did to Jimin. And from what your parents have been saying, you’ve not been coping with it either” my parents! They ratted me out! “Watching him not sleeping or eating while performing almost every day, putting on a mask and pretending everything was okay…” he paused and looked to s, all of them busy. Jimin was laughing with my dad now and they shook hands.

“I’m sorry” I muttered, looking down at my hands that were on his shoulders.

“No, you don’t have to be sorry. You didn’t know if the threat was real or not, I would have done the same if someone I loved was under threat” he shook his head and soon the music stopped, and someone went back up on stage. Yoongi returned me to Jimin whose full attention was back on me.

“Hello again! I hope you are all enjoying your night!” the man said, looking very rosy-cheeked… even though it was only 8 pm… “Now, you might have been very curious about our newly arrived guests” he motioned towards us. Towards BTS. I turned in Jimin’s arms so no one would see my face.

“They are the South Korean singer band! Very popular!” he was very loud! “My darling daughter is a huge fan! So, when I heard they were coming to England, I had to invite them to the party!” he announced very joyfully.

“Father!” I heard a young woman’s voice and peeked to see what must have been his daughter joining him on stage. Jimin’s hand tightened on my back as he moved to my face really couldn’t be seen by anyone in that direction. And the other members moved so I was now invisible to everyone. But they waved at the people clapping in their direction.

“This is my daughter! Say hello to them, my little bunny!” the man introduced but there was some muffling as the mic changed owner and I could see through the crack of people he was being hoisted off the stage as he shouted happily.

“I’m so sorry for my father’s state, please, enjoy your evening” the daughter’s voice was very soft and polite as she walked off the stage for her father. Then the music started again, and the members gave me some room. I looked up to Jimin who smiled down at me.

“Join me for some air?” he asked me quietly, looking to the members… all of them were very distracted… I nodded and he whisked me out the glad doors and into the courtyard… it was lit up but empty… the cold air felt so good!!!

“Alice” Jimin said as we reached a very beautifully lit gazebo. I turned around to him. He was leaning against a pillar, watching me with amused eyes. I blushed and tried to keep a straight face, not trying to lead him on… but he stood straight and walked towards me with blistering heat in his eyes.

His hands touched mine ever so gently as he l stopped in front of me, very close. His finger barely touching me as they brushed up my arms and came to lightly cup my face. He leaned in and pressed his lips to my forehead… my body reacted as his closeness and warmth heated my cheeks. The familiar way he touched me like I was made of fragile glass…

“God, I’ve missed you” he breathed warmly, his words warmly danced their way across my face as he leaned his forehead on mine. My mind was starting to go blank… and two months of missing him… and yearning… was all that I could think of…

He was back with me… in front of me…

“I wish I could kiss you” he said grievingly, closing his eyes as he stepped as close to me as he could without his body touching mine…

“Then kiss me” I gasped, looking up at him… the warmth in me was now boiling! His eyes shot open, wide as they looked for any hint of kidding in my face. I put my hands on his small waist and pulled him to me as he leaned in.

And we kissed longingly! He held my face to his and I pulled him towards me! It was then that I felt his hands move from my face to my waist and in my hair! As I gasped from the sudden touch… he proceeded to deepen the kiss…

Heaven! This was my heaven!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AUTHORS NOTES... AGAIN...

AND THAT'S SEASON 1 OF SASAENG! I REALLY HOPE THAT YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER!!! THIS JOURNEY OF WRITING THIS FANFIC HAS BEEN SUCH AN EXPERIENCE AND, HOPEFULLY, SEASON TWO WILL BE JUST AS INTERESTING! WHICH WILL BE RETURNING NEXT WEEK ON MONDAY! YEAH, NOT MUCH OF A GAP BUT I WANT TO CONTINUE THE STORY AS SOON AS I HAVE A CLEAR IDEA OF THE STORY AHEAD!

THERE WILL BE A NEW HEADER PICTURE AND A NEW DESCRIPTION ON THE FORWARD PAGE TO HINT ON WHAT IS TO COME, HOPEFULLY, TOMORROW! PLEASE KEEP AN EYE OUT! 

ANYWAYS! THIS IS ALL FROM ME FOR NOW! UNTIL MONDAY! <3 

-ESTELLEKPOP

x

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi! I’m EstelleKpop! I hope you like Sasaeng so far! I’m sorry for any spelling and grammar mistakes, I’m not a professional writer hehe XD

I will hopefully be uploading every Tuesday and Saturday. Please look forward to more chapters soon!

Thank you for reading!

Laters!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/KpopEstelle

xxx