Season 2 Chapter 1

Sasaeng

Sasaeng

Season Two – Chapter One

Carry on my Wayward Daughter

“Hyung!?” the sound of Jungkook’s call ripped us apart! And suddenly we were six feet apart looking like we’d been in a hurricane and breathing like we’d been in a marathon! Jungkook came out of the hall with his hands full of champagne glasses. I fixed my hair and thanked the heavens that my lipstick wore off ten minutes ago!

“Noona, here!” Jungkook gave me a glass and another to Jimin. “The guy who’s running the event has given free glasses of wine, British people sure go crazy for free drinks!” he looked to me as I looked down at the glass… I don’t think I should have any more alcohol… but because Jungkook gave it should I drink it?

“Jungkookie, Alice is a lightweight, you know that” Jimin took my glass and downed it!

“Hyung! We’re working tomorrow!” Jungkook stared at Jimin with wide eyes but sighed and accepted it as it was. “Come on, Jin Hyung wants to talk to Alice” he turned around and walked off back into the hall.

When we followed him inside, we found Namjoon talking to the drunk host in slow English but even then, he had to repeat what he was saying so his drunk mind could understand. The host put his arm around Namjoon and pointed to his daughter.

“You know, my daughter is single, and she’s fluent in Korean” the host slurred turning his daughter’s cheeks bright pink. She shook her head at her father and rushed off to who looked like her mother… who was also wasted.

“Ah! Alice, I saved you some, the food’s all gone now” my dad handed me a plate of tiny cheese sandwiches… how long were we outside? My dad looked up at my hair. Paused. Looked at a rosy-cheeked Jimin. And then back at me with wide eyes.

“Honey…” my dad started but my mum swooped in to save me.

“Come and dance with me, Love” she pulled him away from me as I tried again to calm my hair down, turning away from my dad so I couldn’t see the boring eyes that I continued to feel in the back of my head from him.

“Alice” Jin caught my attention as I took a bite out of the sandwich. “The police have confirmed that Aera’s note is false, her diary was found under her bed with all of her plans inside” he revealed, and I suddenly had no appetite anymore…

“What?” I could barely speak. I put my plate down on the table next to us and looked around for a chair. My legs felt like jelly.

“I have you” Jimin put his arm around me and the members walked me over to a bench near the doors. It was a lot cooler there, it felt a lot better than being in the stuffy hot room. Jimin knelt down and took my shaking hands.

“Noona, you can come back” Jungkook looked down at me with hopeful eyes, and he wasn’t the only one.

“Head-Stylist Noona is good but you are faster” Yoongi noted but couldn’t look me in the eye.

“Please come with us” Taehyung joined Jimin in front of me, putting his hand on Jimin’s shoulder.

“Hitman Bang said you can join us on tour still, you filled out the paperwork and he’s kept your job open for if you can return” Namjoon revealed, handing me his phone with a message from Bang PD-Nim… I can go back? It seems too good to be true…

“I don’t know” I mumbled, looking down at mine and Jimin’s hands. I’ve missed them so much! I’ve missed Hoseok’s contagious laugh. I’ve missed Jin’s exaggerated mannerisms. I’ve missed Jungkook’s curiousness. I’ve missed Namjoon’s kindness. I’ve missed Yoongi’s calming aura. I’ve missed V’s open personality!

But most of all I’ve missed Jimin’s warmness!!! He fills me with so much happiness! But… do I have the right to feel that way? As an ARMY… have I taken advantage? There’s so much I need to think over! I can’t decide now!

“You don’t need to make a choice now” Namjoon saw that I was stressing out and stepped in for me. I looked up at the 7 faces of Bangtanseonyeondan… and a wave of calm washed over me. I nodded and got to my feet. Jimin and V followed.

“Come on, let’s enjoy the rest of our night. We’re up early for rehearsals tomorrow” J-Hope beamed, smiling brightly as we walked back through the hall to where my parents were slow dancing. Jimin took me in his arms again, and we danced alongside my parents and BTS… who'd paired up to dance with each other...

About three hours later, we were stood outside the hall and getting into a taxi.

“Please come to the 02 tomorrow, come visit us” Taehyung was pleading as I went to open the passenger door to the taxi as my parents stumbled drunkenly into the back. I turned to the members who were looking at me expectantly. I quietly nodded and said my goodbyes. Got in the taxi and waved to them as we pulled away.

___________________________________________________________________________

“Morning” my dad grumbled as he shuffled into the kitchen the next morning. His hangover hitting him like a truck! My mum didn’t have to go to work, so she was still in bed at this time, at 6 am.

“Morning dad” I hid my smirk in my coffee mug as I sipped the hot liquid. My dad instantly reached for the hangover medicine a relative from Korea sent. Downed it. And poured himself a very large cup of coffee.

“You’re going to the arena then?” he asked me groggily as he sat with me at the kitchen table. I nodded. “So…” he cleared his throat…

Oh no… he better not…

“You and Jimin last night…”

“Dad, please don’t” I tried to stop him before he began, my face bright red!

“Alice, Honey, as a father I need to have this talk” he defended himself, giving me a serious look. I gulped. “Now… is... well… was it serious?” he struggled to get his thoughts out, using his hands as he talked.

“Oh god” I mumbled under my breath and put my face in my hands.

“I know, you’re a grown woman now, if you want to have fun, then you can” he carried on, only adding to my embarrassment!

“Dad!” I gasped, gawking at his attempt to have the birds and the bees talk!

“Please, Alice, let me finish” he put his hands up in defence. I bit my tongue. “Just please, be safe. He’s a celebrity and a very good-looking guy. And after talking to him these past few weeks, I know he’s a very respectful person. But you are a fan and he is an idol” he paused to collect his thoughts, put his hands flat on the table and looked at me with earnest eyes.

“Just… don’t get caught up in that whole business again, Alice” he begged…

“The KPOP industry is ruthless, Honey. You saw with Aera and she wasn’t the first and she will definitely not be the last” he warned and got up to hug me, hiding his teary eyes. “My beautiful daughter” he mumbled in my hair as he kissed the top of my head. I hugged him back and felt suddenly guilty about what I’d put my parents through!

“I’m so sorry dad” I whimpered, feeling now very emotional!

“Oh, Honey!” he choked up and squeezed me. “You’re such a strong hearted woman! I’m so proud of you!” I felt his wet tears on my scalp as we both burst out crying! After calming ourselves my dad held me at arm’s length and looked at me with a dripping wet face. “Alice. Just be careful” he warned me and went back to his coffee.

“Daddy?” Lily’s sleepy voice came from the hallway as she shuffled into the kitchen, rubbing her puffy eyes. Our dad wiped his face and smiled at her.

“What are you doing up at this time, Sweetie?” he pulled her into a fatherly hug. She looked at the two of us and rolled her eyes.

“You two are so hopeless” she joked. We all laughed at her and she came to sit on my knee. “Can I come too?” Lily asked but one look at my dad revealed that it was useless to ask for a day off school.

“You should try and get some more sleep” my dad got up and took her in his arms, walking her back to bed.

“Say hello to Uncle Jin for me!” Lily called as out dad carried her up the stairs. I couldn’t help but smile as she instantly lit up the mood of the room. And as I hopped into the shower to get ready for the day at the 02… I thought about my decision… and I knew that I had to go back to Korea! I needed to go back home!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AUTHORS NOTES

AND WE'RE BACK! WELCOME TO SEASON 2! THIS SEASON WILL ALSO BE ABOUT 24-25 CHAPTERS, AT LEAST THAT WHAT I'VE PLANNED... THIS CHAPTER'S TITLE WAS A TRIBUTE TO THE TV SERIES SUPERNATURAL WHO IS ENDING AFTER 15 SEASONS *cries in Winchester tears* :''( ANYWAYS! 

I REALLY HOPE YOU LIKE THE STORYLINE, THE UPCOMING SASAENG IS A TYPE MANY OF US HAVE HEARD OF AND A NEW TYPE OF THREAT TO ALICE! IF I CAN FINISH IT, I MIGHT BE ABLE TO UPLOAD ANOTHER CHAPTER TODAY... SO NEXT TIME: ALICE GOES TO THE LONDON CONCERT AND IS SO MUCH HAPPIER BACK AT WORK! AFTER PACKING UP IN A HURRY, SHE JOINS THE MEMBERS ON TOUR FOR THE REST OF THE MONTH! BUT WHEN SHE LANDS BACK IN KOREA... A FRIEND TURNS UP ON HER DOORSTEP AND ASKS FOR HER HELP!!!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi! I’m EstelleKpop! I hope you like Sasaeng so far! I’m sorry for any spelling and grammar mistakes, I’m not a professional writer hehe XD

I will hopefully be uploading every Tuesday and Saturday. Please look forward to more chapters soon!

Thank you for reading!

Laters!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/KpopEstelle

xxx