Chapter Seven - BBQ and Confession

Sasaeng

Sasaeng

Chapter Seven – BBQ and Confession

“ALICE! OVER HERE!” “1 MINUTE UNTIL RE-SHOOT!” “NAMJOON RIPPED HIS PANTS!” “ALICE, JUNGKOOK NEEDS THE DRYER!” with voices and commands from all directions, it took all my concentration and organisation to keep up with the professionals.

“How long is left?” I asked Head-Stylist who was stood watching the re-shoot with me, she looked completely fine as I was wiping the sweat from the back of my neck.

“About 5 more hours, if the director wants to go over, we probably will. Come on newbie, not failing on me, are you?” she slapped me on the shoulder and went to the rest of the team, getting ready for the members. How? How does she do it? I need to know her secrets!

“CUT!” the director yelled through the megaphone, I ran with the team to the members with fans and portable hair dryers. Trying to stop their dye from running and to keep their hair looking filmable.

“Are you okay, Noona?” Jungkook gasped. He was breathing heavily and looked like he had taken a shower! All the members looked like they’ve been running in a rainstorm!

“Yep, just breaking myself in, I guess” I gave him a smile and dabbed his forehead with tissue, taking some foundation too.

“Hey! Come on, I just re-applied that!” a makeup stylist noticed and nudged me aside to look at the damage.

“Sorry” I apologised and took a step back, giving her some room to work. And, somehow, found myself face to face with the stylist from before. She was walking into the room, her nose in a splint bandage and her face still bruised.

“Jeongha Noona!” Taehyung saw her first, causing all those who knew what happened to turn her way. She walked over to me, her eyes red and swollen.

“Are you okay?” she asked me, her voice croaky. I nodded quietly, not knowing what to say. “I’m coming back to work tomorrow so how about we get a drink?” she gave me a friendly smile and held out a cardboard box with three coffee drinks. I took one and she went to Head-Stylist.

“Got a new friend?” My uncle came over and watched Jeongha as she mingled, “she’s a nice person but can be really stubborn” he chuckled and went to the others, leaving me alone to take a drink of the coffee. It was bitter but sweet.

“It’s good to have Jeongha Noona back” Namjoon’s voice suddenly came out of nowhere, startling a strange sound from me. “Did I scare you?” he asked, looking down at me with wide eyes. I nodded slightly, putting a hand on my fast heart.

“I thought you would be with the others” I explained, pointing to the group of people around Jeongha, laughing and talking together.

“I just got back from the toilet” he confessed, watching the others with a fond look.

“RE-SHOOTING IN 1 MINUTE!” the stage director announced and Namjoon started to the stage but stopped and turned to me.

“Oh, I forgot to tell you, we’re all going out for a meal after shooting. You’re coming right?” he looked for my answer, after a quick nod he smiled happily and stood with the other members, telling them excitedly. They all faced me and gave me thumbs up. After 5 hours of shooting, my energy levels were almost depleted.

“We’ll meet you at the restaurant in an hour!” my uncle told one of the BTS managers who gave him a small nod and we quickly drove to the apartment for a shower and change of clothes. We were starting to resemble cavemen.

“Honey! We’ll be a couple hours” Uncle called to Hyerin who replied a quick ‘OKAY!’ and we were gone, feeling a lot better after freshening up. The meal was at a BBQ restaurant, it was already dark, and a small crowd had gathered outside. We squeezed past the fans and found everyone else inside.

“We were just about to order!” Head-Stylist called us over to her table, drinks were already on the table… alcohol… great. I sat down with my uncle and I looked around. We’d taken the whole place up, almost every table was full of staff and the members who were all on one table.

After several minutes ordering food, I took a little sip of the beer and put it back down. I am such a lightweight, after one drink I’d be tipsy enough to be completely useless.

“GAMES!” Head-Stylist called, and all the room cheered in agreement. CRAP!!! “Alice, do you know any games?” she turned to me, but when I shook my head, she put her hand on my shoulder and make a sound of disappointment.

“Unnie is one of the best with drinking games, in her 20’s she…” Head-Stylist shot the staff member a look to say, ‘shut up!’.

“How about we start with…” after that was a blur, I was quickly lost. After a meal of drinking I stumbled my way to the back exit and stood in the cool air. There were a few staff members there that I didn’t recognise, chatting and laughing with each other.

“Are you okay?” I clumsily turned around to see Jimin stood a couple feet from me, watching me with an amused expression. Feeling totally not me, I smiled goofily and leaned against the cold brick wall. I was in a strap yellow slip dress on top of a short-sleeved t-shirt and some strap sandals. I should be freezing but the alcohol had me feeling boiling hot.

“I’m okay, just a little drunk” I giggled at my own voice, thinking it was funny to hear it so confident. I rested my head on the wall and closed my eyes, feeling the cool breeze sober me up slightly.

“Well, for not knowing many games, you were pretty good at them” he moved closer and offered me a glass of water.

“Where did that come from?” I wobblily pointed at the water, my finger moving everywhere but the glass. He sighed a laugh and moved closer, took my hand and put the glass in it.

“Drink, you’ll feel much better” he nodded at the water and waited until I’d drunk it. “Better?” he raised his eyebrows and took the glass back, putting it on a nearby table. Then he just stood there and watched me as I tried to stand still.

“What?” I asked when he didn’t say anything for almost a minute. He just gave me his eye smile and took a step towards me, and whispered…

“You look so cute when you’re drunk, but you’re also vulnerable. I don’t want you to get hurt like before, promise me you won’t put yourself in danger again…” the words entered my ears, but my mind couldn’t comprehend them. He stood back slightly and stared into my eyes like he could see into my soul.

“I think I’m going to faint…” I mumbled, feeling the world around me spin.

“What!?” his panicked voice was the last thing I heard as my vision went black and my knees buckled under me.

___________________________________________________________________________

I woke up from the sun shining through a crack in my curtains. As I sat up I daren’t look at the clock in case I’d slept into afternoon. But it was actually 9 o’clock in the morning… shouldn’t I have a hangover? Or tired?

“What happened last night?” I muttered to myself, trying to remember past Head-Stylist saying she wanted to play drinking games… What happened? How did I get home? Who changed me into my PJs? Who took my make up off? There came a light knock at the door and Hyerin came in, she was carrying a drink of water… that gave me deja vu.

“How are you?” she asked, handing me the water.

I feel okay, I just don’t remember what happened last night” I replied after a long drink, but after the look she gave me, I could already tell it was embarrassing.

“You completely annihilated everyone in drinking games, drank enough to fill a swimming pool and went out to get some air. Jimin went to see if you were okay. About ten minutes later he came back in carrying you, passed out, in his arms… it sounded like a drama” Hyerin put her hands on her cheeks and made a sound between a giggle and a shriek.

“I want to die” I groaned, throwing myself under the covers and hid my blushing face.

“Oh, come on Alice! You had such an amazing night! I’m so jealous!” she continued, playfully tugging on the cover…

I WANT TO DIE! I WANT TO DIE! JUST LET ME DIE!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AUTHORS NOTES

HI! HERE'S THE LATE UPDATE! THERE WILL BE ANOTHER ONE TOMORROW, I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO FINISH IT IN TIME! BUT I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER! THERE'S FINALLY SOME ROMANCE HAPPENING, BUT I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO GO WITH IT YET... WE WILL SEE! NEXT TIME: ALICE IS INVITED TO THE BIGHIT STUDIOS, SHE MEETS HITMAN BANG! AND THE THREAT TO ALICE AND BTS MAKE THEIR FIRST MOVE!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi! I’m EstelleKpop! I hope you like Sasaeng so far! I’m sorry for any spelling and grammar mistakes, I’m not a professional writer hehe XD

I will hopefully be uploading every Tuesday and Saturday. Please look forward to more chapters soon!

Thank you for reading!

Laters!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/KpopEstelle

xxx