Chapter Eight - Threat Incoming!

Sasaeng

Sasaeng

Chapter Eight – Threat Incoming

“Morning…” my uncle woke up just past 3 in the afternoon, looking like he needed to go back to bed.

“Afternoon” I held my laugh in as he took out a hangover tonic from the fridge.

“How are you not hungover?” he asked, sitting next to me on the sofa. He opened the tonic and drank it all at once. It smelled horrible!

“I don’t know, maybe it’s because I’m new to drinking” I smirked as my uncle grimaced at the sunlight coming through the window.

“Let’s go out for some hangover soup” I patted my head and got up to get dressed. Take it we’re going out for dinner. After we both got dressed and my uncle showered the alcohol smell away, we got a taxi into town and found a restaurant.

“Two hangover soups, and one serving of dumplings” my uncle ordered as he poured a cup of water. He hardly said a word on the way here and now that we were, all he wanted to do was rub his temples and drink water.

“Want to talk about last night?” I asked as the food came, the waitress placed two bubbling bowls of stew, side dishes and left quickly.

“I would rather forget that it never existed, you beat me in all the games, and you didn’t even get a hangover… you’re some kind of drinking god” he gave me a look of jealousy.

“But I’m not a drinker, I’ve never got that drunk before in my life” I confessed and scooped a spoon of soup, blowing it gently but my uncle scoffed and sat back in his chair with crossed arms.

“You’re telling me that you’re not a drinker after last night? Bull” he cursed causing a couple of older men to look our way in a disapproving way.

“Uncle calm down and eat your soup” I sighed, covering my face from the view of the older men.

“Alice, I can’t remember past the bottle cap game, but I bet that you didn’t need to be man handled into the taxi and didn’t throw up all over the pillows” I couldn’t keep the look of disgust from my face as my uncle started eating, burning his tongue multiple times. After eating dinner, we walked around to the convenience store to pick up some groceries and started back to the taxi stop.

“I forgot to get Hyerin some shrimp chips!” uncle gasped and slapped his forehead. “She’s been addicted to them lately, wait here, I’ll be right back!” he handed me the bags and ran back towards the store… why was he so worked up over a bag of chips? Surely, she wouldn’t be that upset…

About five minutes after he left a car pulled up, not a taxi and was a super expensive foreign brand. The window rolled down slightly, and an envelope was thrown at my feet. Looking at the -out window I saw manicured red nails and the top of a woman’s head as the window closed… and then they sped away, almost crashing into an incoming taxi.

“Weirdo” I muttered as I picked up the envelope, on the face of it was my name written in perfect calligraphy… I have a bad feeling…

“I got them! Who was that?” uncle asked as he huffed over. I shrugged and held up the envelope.

“They threw this at me, I think I should throw it away” I started towards a trash can, but uncle stopped me.

“No, if it’s that crazy witch you should open it” he nodded to the taxi and we got in, the groceries filling up the middle seat. “To the – apartment complex please” he told the driver and we set off. I opened the envelope and looked inside it.

 

Kang Alice

You are still around BTS and my Jungkook-Oppa, I will give you until the end of today to quit your job and to go back to the hell hole you came from. If you don’t go, I will have to take matters into my own hands and will come after you and trust me you won’t be alive to see the end of the week.

Go kill yourself

-A

 

“It is from Aera, she’s telling me to quit or she will kill me” I sighed and screwed it up, stuffing it into my jean jacket pocket. At this point, I’m just fed up with her threats. It’s been over a week since she attacked the members and all she’s done is send me threats.

“We should tell the police” my uncle got out his phone and started texting.

“Who are you texting?” I asked him, but he just carried on tapping on his phone. When we got home Hyerin was already there with one of BTS’s managers.

“Evening Miss Kang, I have a message from Bang PD-Nim. You’re invited to the BigHit studios today, he wants to talk with you” he helped me out the taxi and took a few bags. Hyerin went to pick up a few but my uncle took them before she could… somethings going on with those two…

“Why does he want to talk with me?” I asked the manager who just motioned towards a waiting out van. “Now!?” I gawked at him. He nodded, and I handed over the bags to my uncle who looked very weighted down.

“The boys have found out you’re coming” the manager sighed as he checked his phone before we left. “Looks like everyone is waiting for us” he gave me a quick smile and we wordlessly set off for the studios.

It took about 20 minutes to get there and outside there were a few girls stood outside in the setting sun shadows. One of them was pointing at the van, jumping excitedly as we drove into the underground parking, the electronic gates closing behind us.

“Okay then, let’s go” he said as he opened the door for me. I hopped out and followed him to the elevator which took us up to the office floor. The second the doors opened a tidal wave of noise came crashing towards us. BTS and a number of staffs were in the hallway yelling into an office.

“GUYS!” the manager boomed as we got out and all head spun our way.

“Alice! Is it true!? Aera threatened you again!?” Namjoon came down the hallway with a crowd following… too many people! Everyone’s eyes on me… I took a step back and half hid behind the manager.

“Hyung! She’s scared! Stop!” Jimin came running forward and stopped everyone before they got any closer. Namjoon looked at him with confused eyes but then turned to me and relaxed.

“Sorry, Alice, I forgot. Everyone, let her through!” RM parted the crowd so there was a clear path to the office… Bang PD-Nim…

“Trust me?” Jimin held a hand out for me, his face calming and trustful… the thought of him carrying me through the restaurant yesterday brought redness to my cheeks but I nodded and hesitantly took my hand. It was warm.

“Sorry about yesterday, I heard you had to carry me” I mumbled as we walked through the people. His hand tightened and he sighed a laugh.

“So, you really don’t remember yesterday… too bad it was a good night” he smirked and opened the office door for me. Bang Sihyuk was sat at his desk, talking fast on the phone with someone.

“If I can’t keep one staff member safe then how can I call myself the CEO? Get me everything sorted by the weekend, this is urgent” he finished before turning to me… there was a very open aura around him… it was very calming…

“You must be the girl who’s causing all this uproar, Kang Alice?” he got up and walked around his desk to meet me at his door. I nodded shyly and didn’t know where to put my eyes. This just felt so awkward, since I came to work for BIGHIT I’ve caused nothing but trouble.

“Well, I’ve made some arrangements and hopefully we’ll be able to keep you safe. I’ve already blacklisted the girls involved and now all that needs to be done is to arrange some security for you. I would recommend you move into a more secure apartment complex, but I suppose you wouldn’t be able to in such a short time…” he began, and my brain tried to keep up but with everything he was saying was coming all at once.

“PD-Nim, slow and steady” Jimin advised him and gave me a calming smile.

“Ah, yes… well, I would like to offer you a secure apartment near the members and security team, and the manager who drove you here today will be able to drive you to and from work. After today I believe that if you stay where you are, you will be more at risk” he finished and gave me a confident grin… a new apartment? Security? Driver? Was my uncle texting Bang PD-Nim? What was even happening?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AUTHORS NOTES

HI! HERE'S THE FIRST CHAPTER OF TODAY! I HOPE YOU LIKED IT! THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LATER TODAY! NEXT TIME: ALICE HAS A DECISION TO MAKE, HER UNCLE DROPS A BOMBSHELL AND AERA MAKES TRUE ON HER THREAT!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi! I’m EstelleKpop! I hope you like Sasaeng so far! I’m sorry for any spelling and grammar mistakes, I’m not a professional writer hehe XD

I will hopefully be uploading every Tuesday and Saturday. Please look forward to more chapters soon!

Thank you for reading!

Laters!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/KpopEstelle

xxx