Season 2 Chapter 4

Sasaeng

Sasaeng

Season Two – Chapter Four

Crap!!!

“Alice! BTS is in your apartment! Why are BTS in your apartment!? Oh my gosh, they’re so beautiful, YOU’RE SO BEAUTIFUL!” Daisy was freaking out! Heading at full speed towards the members… who looked shell shocked and white in the face. I grabbed her arms before she managed to reach the steps as the members started moving back from the doorway.

“Daisy! Clam down!” I warned her, whispering loudly in her ear. She turned to me with a fanatic smile stuck on her face.

“Why did you stop me? Isn’t this a miracle? BTS is in your apartment, BTS!” she was breathing erratically, and I felt her shaking with anticipation under my hand.

“Even if you’re an ARMY Daisy, it doesn’t’ give you the right to rush in there and bombard them” I tried to get her to calm down, which seemed like it worked. She relaxed a little and looked between me and the others. “They’re my employers, I’m their hair stylist” I revealed… and for a split second, I saw a look of absolute disgust! But in a fraction of a moment, she turned to me with a shocked, wide-mouthed, look of disbelief!

“You’re their what?” she mumbled quietly. Struggling to grasp the situation.

“Their stylist. Daisy, they’re just human beings. Calm it!” I warned her in an urgent whisper. She looked at the many eyes around her, looked at me with wide eyes and nodded. I turned to the members and smiled best I could.

“Sorry about that, I didn’t tell her that I worked for you so she kinda freaked out” I tried to defuse the situation. It seemed to be working as we walked in. Manager and Jungkook helped bring the bags inside my room where Daisy was stood as still as a statue, watching the members.

“This is my best friend Daisy; she’s staying with me for a little while” I introduced her to everyone. She gave a quick, excited wave but stayed quiet… probably thinking that if she’s spoken, she’d say something she’d regret.

“A friend? Nice to meet you, I’m BTS’s RM” Namjoon took the initiative and spoke first, in English. He held out a hand. Daisy looked at me. I nodded and she tried as casually as she could, to shake his hand.

After the others realised that she meant no harm, they moved forward for introductions. Daisy unhooked her head from behind her ears and suddenly became shy. She hid behind me and became bright red in the face.

“They’re so beautiful” she whispered under her breath and giggled so no one could hear her. Jungkook peeked over my shoulder as Daisy, who looked up at him from under her hair.

“Hello, I’m Daisy” she said shyly in Korean. Jungkook smiled slightly and offered her a party hat… which she eventually took. Jimin was by the door, looking directly at me with an expressionless face. I casually shook my head and turned from him.

“You’re still fighting with Hyung?” Jungkook asked me with puppy eyes. I cleared my throat and turned to Daisy.

“How about we get changed and join the party?” I tried to smile, she looked confused but nodded and everyone left the room so we could change. I put on a button-down white shirt that I tucked into a pair of skinny black jeans and a comfy knit cardigan. Nice enough for a house party but casual and comfortable… Daisy, however…

“Nope!” I sighed and moved towards her, trying to help her out the cocktail dress she was trying to fasten up.

“Why not? I want to impress them” she whined but as I put it on a hanger and hung it up on my coat hooks, she picked up another formal dress.

“Daisy!” I goggled at her! What was she doing!? I helped her pick out a black pinafore dress with black tights and a pink long-sleeved top. Cute but casual. We went out to the others and I was greeted by Jimin who was waiting for me. Manager was also there. Great.

“We need to talk, Alice” Jimin said in a serious voice. I tried to think of something to say no… but he was right.

“Manager, please look after Daisy” I slightly pulled her towards him. He looked at me, surprised but nodded and with one last look at me and Jimin, he left for the lively living room with Daisy. I let Jimin in my room and closed the door so we could have privacy.

“You asked for room, so I gave you room. Please, it’s been ten days?” he started pacing the room, looking just as frustrated as he did ten days ago.

___________________________________________________________________________

TEN DAYS AGO

AMSTERDAM

“Alice, I have to tell you something” Jimin had come to my hotel room crazy early in the morning. He rushed past me, sat on the bed and patted the space next to him. I had literally just woken up, so I slowly shut the door and stumbled my way over to a very hyper Jimin with a small bag in his hand. As I sat down, he stared at me with anticipation as he held out the small bag.

“What is it?” I asked, my cheeks flushing with the thought that he had gotten me a small souvenir from the beginning of the travels. But as I took the palm-sized jewellery box out the bag… I felt all the blood drain from my face. I looked at his eager face and opened it.

“Oh. My. God” I couldn’t breathe! In my hand was a choker necklace… A Gucci choker!!! “Jimin, I can’t accept this!?” I gasped, suddenly feeling panic rise in my chest. I held it away from me, feeling that if I let it near me, I’d break it!

It was a silver choker made of flowers with different gems and diamonds in the middle, the Gucci logo and a gorgeous buckle clasp in the middle!!!

“What? Why?” his smile was starting to fade as I closed the box and handed it back to him.

“Jimin, that’s a Gucci necklace! Gucci! It probably cost hundreds!” I was starting to hyperventilate! I’ve never been given a gift above the price of a decent meal in Nando’s! Never mind a bloody Gucci necklace!

“You don’t like it?” he looked so hurt! But in my shock and grogginess of the very early wake-up call… I balled my hands in fists to suppress my emotions and took a deep breath.

“Jimin, how much was it?” I asked in the calmest voice I could. He hesitated and was now very still and very red. “Jimin?” I used a harder voice.

1,000” he admitted, and I felt my hands go numb.

“A thousand Euros… Park Jimin!” I gasped, putting a hand to where the choker would be… and I freaked. “You can’t go spending that much money on me, that’s completely outrageous! You have to return it!” I begged him but he became defensive and stood up, shaking his head.

“No! I won’t return it! You’re my girlfriend! Can’t I give my own girlfriend a gift!” and the room went silent… Jimin realised as soon as he finished speaking, that’s he’s said something big!

“Girl… friend…” I muttered, absolutely shell shocked.

“A… Alice, I can… I mean” he stuttered over his word and stepped towards me, but I shook my head and backed away from him.

“Please, I need some time to think… please just… give me some time…” I asked as desperately as I could muster… and he quietly nodded… and left with the necklace…

___________________________________________________________________________

“I can’t just agree that we’re boyfriend and girlfriend, Jimin. You’re a member from BTS! A celebrity! If we officially start dating, can you imagine if the press found out! Or ARMY’s!?” I was starting to shout in a loud whisper, but Jimin stayed calm and looked at me with a very determined face.

“I love you, and you love me. The only thing that can happen now is we take our relationship to the next level… An actual relationship!” he was starting to whisper-shout too. But as the room went quiet… there was a sudden rush of emotions… ten days of locking up my emotions and avoiding showing any emotion to him at all… overcame me…

And Jimin…

Suddenly, we rushed to each other. Kissing like the only air we were getting was from each other. Stuck to each other like we’d been welded together… and just as I was relaxing in his arms again… feeling his warmth and feelings… the door opened.

“Alice, they’ve got a cake…” as Daisy’s voice came from the door, we shot apart and saw that she was watching us with eyes and mouth the size of dinner plates…

CRAP!!!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AUTHORS NOTES

HELLO!!!

SORRY, I'VE BEEN ON A MINI BREAK! BUT I'VE SERIOUSLY NEEDED IT! IF YOU MISSED MY NOTICE EARLIER TODAY (WHERE I SAID THE CHAPTER WOULD ONLY BE A COUPLE HOURS BUT THEN MY MUM CAME HOME WITH FOOD...) THEN YOU MISSED THAT MY LIFE IS KINDA LIKE A SITCOM RIGHT NOW.

MY SISTER IS PREGNANT WITH MY BABY NIECE THAT'S DUE SOON, MY LITTLE BROTHER IS MOVING OUT FOR UNIVERSITY SOON AND I'M GETTING A NEW PUPPY NEXT WEEK... AND I'M PLANNING A HOLIDAY... AND I'M BRAINSTORMING A NEW BTS FANFIC...

ANYWAY, I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER, SORRY IT'S A LITTLE LATE. THERE WILL BE AN UPLOAD ON TUESDAY, I PROMISE IT WON'T BE LATE!!! I WILL MAKE IT IN TIME!!!

NEXT TIME: ALICE AND JIMIN TRY TO KEEP DAISY QUIET. ALICE TAKES DAISY TO WORK TO SHOW HER HOW IT'S JUST YOUR NORMAL WORK DAY. BUT IS THIS WHAT CAUSES FUTURE EVENTS THAT THROW ALICE'S LIFE... FURTHER DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE OF DESTRUCTION!?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi! I’m EstelleKpop! I hope you like Sasaeng so far! I’m sorry for any spelling and grammar mistakes, I’m not a professional writer hehe XD

I will hopefully be uploading every Tuesday and Saturday. Please look forward to more chapters soon!

Thank you for reading!

Laters!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/KpopEstelle

xxx