New. Heart. Burning

Sasaeng

Sasaeng Chapter Eleven

New, Due and Two

“I don’t think this one is good either, it’s too big. What am I going to do with three rooms?” I told the manager as we left the 3rd apartment of the day. We only had one left and so far, they have been no good.

“That one was used for a group before, it was one of the more decorated apartments” the manager said as he read through the page of the last apartment. “The last one is closer to BigHit and the members. But it’s a lot smaller and no underground parking, so you will have to come out to be picked up” he explained as we got back in the car.

“I don’t know, being in that close a proximity to the members might be…” I started but for some reason, the memory of Jimin confessing to me entered my mind and I turned away so the manager couldn’t see my reddened face.

“Yeah, I guess you might find that difficult. They told me you were an Army” he gave me a side glance but didn’t talk about it after and drove off to the next apartment. This is why I try to keep my love for KPOP under wraps, either no one takes me seriously… no much than they already do… or they presume I’m an obsessed fan who would do anything to get close to them.

“Well, this one looks like a quiet place” I mused, looking around the very quiet neighbourhood, a school’s playground sounded off somewhere and there were street lamps everywhere.

“This is a two-bed villa, safe area, with a security office on site” he read off the page and looked around to confirm it. You couldn’t see clearly inside the windows since the fence was over 6 feet and concrete. Only a single iron fence, also too tall to climb, was the only thing to view the house from.

He unlocked the gate and we walked up to the house. As he opened the door, we walked into the entrance way. It was very quaint and recently re-painted. As I explored the apartment looked nicer and nicer. A double bedroom and a smaller room that is more like a storage room than a bedroom. A small kitchen with a breakfast bar. The decent living area and a bathtub in the bathroom.

“This used to be the apartment of a few of our trainees, but after the last few it needed to be refurbished… they were a rowdy lot” the manager chuckled to himself but looked towards the glass doors that opened up to a small enclosed balcony area. While sliding the door open, he listened to the sound and nodded. “They fixed the squeaking as well” he mumbled to himself while walking around and checking different areas.

“I think this is the one I liked the most” I announced as I sat on the sofa. The villa was mostly furnished, all but the bedroom and the kitchen. It was very basic furniture but there was most of the stuff I needed. “I think I’ll take it” I smiled as I looked around my new apartment.

“Good, there will be a reduction of pay for this apartment, there will be more furnishings coming soon and I’m sure you will get final say” walked over to me but froze when his phone range. As he answered it his face turned a slight shade of purple. “But, hyung, it’s my afternoon off” he began but the other side of the line didn’t seem to allow him to speak. “Okay, I got it” he sighed before hanging up.

“We’re going to work” he grumbled before turning towards the door. As I followed, my phone too rang in my pocket. The ID wasn’t known. I answered it but there was silence. No one spoke but I could hear breathing, it was very quiet but there. So, I hung up and followed the manager back to the car.

“Who was it?” the manager asked, but I shook my head and we continued to drive in silence. The manager was right, the apartment was very close to BigHit and we were parking up after 15 minutes… Jimin and Yoongi were waiting for us…

“Good morning” Jimin greeted me, opening the door for me and watching me attentively. As I got out, his hands moved as if to reach for me. But he decided not to and stood with Suga who gave me a worried look.

“Good morning” I returned and waited for the manager to join us.

“I heard you had a rough evening last night?” Yoongi started, moving to one side of me, Jimin to the other.

“Yeah, I got a bit roughed but, but I’m feeling much better now” I encouraged both of them as we got in the elevator.

“Did you go to the hospital?” Jimin asked in a quiet, low voice. I felt his hand brush against mine, the sudden touch jolting blood to my now warm cheeks.

“No, I wasn’t too hurt” I lied. In truth, my whole body was killing me. I had to wash dried blood from the bang on my head, I was wearing a high neck shirt with long sleeves and boots with jeans so no one could see the bruises.

“Alice” Jimin began but the doors opened to the business floor of the BigHit building. I gave him a quick reassuring smile and followed the manager to one of the frosted glass rooms.

“This one is for the hair and clothing stylists, you will be briefed in there” he gestured to the room and took Jimin and Suga to another room. I opened the door and saw a lot of familiar faces. Kim Hyungjoon from before and Jeongha were sat with the other staff, Head-Stylist was there too.

“Oh, Alice, come sit over here” Hyungjoon called me over with a beautiful smile… how is he not a celebrity!? Jeongha looked up when he called, her nose still in a cast. She waved a hand, beckoning me forward. I went to sit with them, and Head-Stylist stood to begin the meeting.

“So, we’re here to talk about the events that will be coming up in a couple weeks. The live stages will begin and we’re going to be spending a lot of time on in the sky. We will need all those without passports to please procure one, also those who are staying behind, you will be in charge of keeping up to date…” she began. About two hours later I had written almost 6 pages of information and my had fallen asleep.

“We will have a follow-up meeting closer to the dates involved. You are dismissed” she croaked, her voice failing her after talking for hours. I groaned as I got to my feet, feeling my injuries from yesterday ache with every movement I made. The second I stepped foot outside the meeting room, I was met with the 7 faces of BTS.

“Afternoon” Namjoon nodded his head, a casual greeting. I returned it to him and the other members.

“Good afternoon” I smiled but was taken by surprise when Jungkook stepped forward and suddenly reached for the collar of my shirt. Instincts took over and I caught his hand as his finger hooked it. I eyed him, pleading not to. He was very close and looked as serious as I’ve ever seen him. His eyebrows arched and I felt the muscle in his wrist twitch nervously.

“Jungkook” Jimin’s voice, deep and warning, came just behind my ear sending waves of shivers down my back. I couldn’t see his face, but I felt his hand on my shoulder and I saw his other on Jungkook’s forearm.

“She’s pretending she’s fine, hyung” Jungkook started but didn’t finish. Jimin tugged on his arm and Jungkook let go of my collar. Jimin carefully, gently and cautiously moved me a few steps away from the crowd of members and turned to s.

“Let’s take this somewhere more private where we can talk. And I’m sure it would be better talking in a place that wasn’t so crowded or tightly spaced” Jimin noted, and the members looked around to notice the staff had stopped to witness, filling the hallway in a claustrophobic way… I suddenly felt very suffocated… and the members noticed.

“Let’s go to the practice room” Namjoon said so only we could hear. We followed him, Jimin’s warm hand never leaving mine. His thumb tracing patterns on the back of my hand, which was welcomingly calming. The practice room was cold and empty when we emptied into it, and the members weren’t speaking yet so it was strangely quiet.

“Noona” Jungkook approached me again and I felt Jimin’s hand tighten slightly. “We know you’re hurt. You shouldn’t be at work, you should go to a hospital” he stopped in front of me, and this time managed to expose the bruises on my neck. Moving too quick for me to react.

“Oh my god!” Hoseok gasped, moving towards me to get a better look but couldn’t bear it and turned to walk away.

“Alice, oh my…” V began but couldn’t finish and Yoongi remained quiet but had a look of disgust.

“You really should go to get looked at” Jin advised, not moving from his spot his feet were planted on. His hands, though, were shaking and he struggled to keep a straight face. “You could have broken something” he added before Namjoon put a comforting hand on his shoulder, giving it a squeeze like a massage.

“Hyung, we can’t make her” he tried to calm Jin down, even patting his back, but he didn’t relax.

“Yes, you can’t make her. And all this fussing isn’t going to help her. Please, just give her some space” Jimin raised his voice slightly so everyone could hear but went back to his calm self and turned to me. “I would like an honest answer, are you hurt?” his eyes bore into mine, his thumb still tracing patterns… I couldn’t lie to him…

“Yes” I admitted in a small voice, not able to look up from the floor. “Sorry” I suddenly felt like a child that’s been found out to have drawn on the walls.

“Oh, there’s nothing to be sorry about, Alice” Jimin cooed, his arms enveloped me in a cocoon of warmth… everything about him was warm and calming. He was completely different to want I expected… and someone I shouldn’t get close to… I was his fan, not his friend… or more. Just as I was about to push him away, my phone began to ring in my pocket, and he let me go.

All the members watched me as I pulled up out, the police? I answered it and greetings were exchanged before the officer began to speak.

“Miss Kang, I am extremely sorry to tell you this, but I have to inform you that there was a fire at your uncle’s apartment today… and…” the female officer paused, took a deep and finished with…

“And I am so sorry to say that there was a body found in the fire…”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AUTHORS NOTES

HI! THIS CHAPTER TOOK FOREVER! BUT IT WAS WORTH IT! CURRENTLY IT'S 4AM AND I HAVEN'T SLEPT... I AM VERY TIRED... ANYWAY I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER, A TENSE ENDING AND THE CHAPTER TOMORROW MIGHT BE A LITTLE LATE SINCE IT'S GOING TO BE A BUSY DAY FOR ME. NEXT TIME: ALICE STRUGGLES TO COME TO TERMS WITH THE SUDDEN NEWS, THE TRUTH IS FOUND OUT... SHE TRIES TO KEEP HER GROWING FEELINGS AT BAY FOR HER SAKE... AND BTS'S...

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi! I’m EstelleKpop! I hope you like Sasaeng so far! I’m sorry for any spelling and grammar mistakes, I’m not a professional writer hehe XD

I will hopefully be uploading every Tuesday and Saturday. Please look forward to more chapters soon!

Thank you for reading!

Laters!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/KpopEstelle

xxx