Season 2 Chapter 2

Sasaeng

Sasaeng

Season Two - Chapter Two

TOUR

“Alice!” manager flew into me as I walked into the venue. I was enveloped in a crushing hug as he flung me around.

“Manager!” I gasped for air before he put me down and put me at arms-length to look at me… and his eyes flew instantly to my hair.

“Wow!” he blurted as I tucked a curl behind my ear. “You’ve grown up” he sighed heavily before he was shoved out the way as Jimin popped out of nowhere with a huge smile on his face.

“Welcome back to work” Jimin beamed and offered me a bottle of water. I couldn’t help but smile back when I took the bottle.

“I’m glad to be back” I shyly greeted him as we walked into the room we’re using for hair and makeup.

“Alice Kang! Welcome back!” Head-Stylist patted me hard on the back. Hyungjoon and Jeongha were both there and looked up when my name was shouted.

“NO! WAY!” Hyungjoon almost tripped over the chair with Jeongha and they both crushed me in a big hug! “I’ve missed you so much!” Hyungjoon said loudly as they finally let go.

“You. Me. Hyungjoon and the staff are totally all going out tonight!” Jeongha announced to the room, there were a majority of yells to agree, but I quietly whooped along… yey… alcohol…

“Noona, I don’t think that’s a good idea” Jimin tried to calm her but she shot him a puppy dog eye look and he gave in but stuck close to me as if I was drunk already.

“Okay! Everyone! Let’s start!” Head-Stylist called, and we all went off to work. I took my jacket off and hung it off before heading to the chair with Yoongi sat already asleep… So good to be back! As I started looking through the strands of his hair since it’s been a while since I worked on it… Not much has changed, there’s no need to wash it, just to style…

“Welcome back” I heard Yoongi’s deep voice greet me tiredly. I looked down and saw Yoongi looking directly up at me with intense eyes. I suddenly couldn’t speak… so I just nodded, and he went back to sleep… Why was he looking at me like that? Weird…

After styling Suga I moved on to Hoseok… after that it was kind of a blur… hours of rushing off my feet with work and the concert left me feeling like the batteries of ARMY’s phones after the concert… dead…

“DRINKS!!!” Jeongha cheered… and I groaned…

“Come on Alice! I haven’t seen you in two months! We’re going out to celebrate!” Hyungjoon put his arm around my shoulders and walked me to the doors. He put his chin on top of my head as he leaned on me while we waited for the designated driver of the staff.

“See you there Hyung!” Jungkook’s voice came from behind us. As we turned awkwardly Hyungjoon waved back at him as they got in their car.

“We’ve got a private room so they can relax for once. Let’s just hope that the members don’t get ratted out by the staff” Jeongha muttered next to me as she looped her arm in mine… it’s nice to have friends again… I didn’t realise how lonely I have been since I left… you Aera…

The car ride there was very loud. Hyungjoon and Jeongha wanted to know everything that happened these past two months… which turned into them telling me about the tour so far and what’s been going on back in Korea. When we got there almost everyone was already there.

“Alice! I got you a drink! Here!” Head-Stylist was already drinking as she called us over. The room was very dark with music blasting loudly. It was also quite large and fit us all comfortably. We had our own bar and staff… probably paid well to keep quiet.

“Noona!” a male stylist shouted at her as she accidentally spilt her drink on his lap.

“Hahaha!” she started laughing… was she already drunk!? “GAMES!” she bellowed over the music and people started their games. A few weren’t bothered and started dancing with each other… I felt so anxious! Drinking games… dancing… socialising… All I wanted to do was go home and sleep!

“Alice! Can I talk a sec!?” Hyungjoon called, tapping my shoulder lightly to get my attention. A saviour! I nodded and followed him to a corner where no one would notice us.

“What’s up?” I asked him, seeing he was looking very tense. He looked to the bar where a good-looking Caucasian guy we’d hired for extra help was drinking a glass of clear liquid.

“Can you help me introduce myself?” he asked, his cheeks flushed… NO WAY! I looked between the guy and Hyungjoon… anxiety started creeping… I downed whatever drink was in my hand and nodded. We made our way over to the bar where I lightly tapped the guy on the shoulder. When he turned his eyes flickered to Hyungjoon and then to me.

“Hello, this is my friend Hyungjoon, he’d like to ask you to dance?” I told him, my body starting to warm from the drink. He looked at Hyungjoon, thought about it and put down his drink.

“Very nice to meet you Hyungjoon, I’m Alex Hooper” he spoke fluent Korean!? We were both shocked but they both shook hands and I all of a sudden wasn’t needed anymore. As they walked to the dance floor, Hyungjoon gave me the thumbs up and looked thrilled! He must have been so tense in Korea, dating must be a nightmare in a place where free love is looked down on…

“Good work” Jeongha joined me at the bar and offered me a bottle of sweet looking alcohol… the dangerous kind… but I was too shy to turn it down… it was really sweet, but I could tell it was strong! “Come dance with me, I’m bored!” she asked me as the music changed to an unmistakable grinding song!!!

“Unnie” I tried to shake my head, but she rolled her eyes and dragged me onto the dance floor… at first, I was reluctant to dance but after a while… I began to destress from the alcohol… and it was super FUN!!! A couple of drinks and songs later, I was exhausted, so I went to sit down. By this time more people were dancing than sitting. So, I sat alone, breathless and boiling from the stuffy room.

“Come for some air?” Jimin asked me. He was sweating from head to toe and his hair was pushed back. He was dressed in black skinny jeans and a black short sleeved top tucked in… he looked so good!!! Blushing from the lovely sight, I joined him for the private courtyard area. Which was empty.

“Having fun?” I asked him as I sat down in the freezing air. It felt so good! I was wearing a maroon midi skirt with tights and cute boots. And a white thin strapped cami I was wearing under a thick knit jumper before it became too hot and I had to take it off. I felt oddly exposed.

“Definitely” he nodded and joined me on the bench. He looked up at the sky and smiled. He smoothly took my hand and placed it on his knee… it felt like such a casual thing… but made me blush like crazy… and with the alcohol fuelling me… I was feeling quite confident.

“I’m coming with you on tour” I told him, also star gazing. I saw him look at me in the corner of my eye.

“You are?” he asked quietly, it was barely a whisper… I nodded and sighed happily.

“I told Bang PD-Nim this morning, he’s given me my job back and he said my apartment is still available” I added, remembering the call I made as I was getting ready for the day. He gave my hand a warm squeeze and looked back up.

“I hope you're ready for the next few months… it’s not going to be easy” he warned as the music blasted through the closed doors of the club. “This sort of thing hardly ever happens” he nodded to the club… I guessed that clubbing wouldn’t be a very common thing on BTS’s tours… how busy they must have been…

“Jimin! Alice! We’re leaving soon!” Namjoon’s voice cut through the night as the doors of the club opened. I yanked my hand from Jimin’s and hopped to my feet, headed for the doors.

“Coming Hyung!” Jimin called after me and we started gathering our things… that night I was too tipsy to do any packing, but I managed to do it in the morning… and after collecting my tickets and working one last day in England… I set off with BTS on their European tour of the Love Yourself World Tour!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Over 50 days away from South Korea, I returned home. October 24th, we landed in a busy airport, extremely exhausted and in desperate need of sleep! More like a billion days of sleep… but the members needed more sleep than me.

The whole time through the European leg of the tour, I hardly had enough time to speak to the members besides work. Long hours of prep, styling, re-styling and after sleep and food… I hardly had a life outside of the hotels and concert venues… but now we have almost a month of rest… I CAN FINALLY SLEEP!!!

Saying goodbye to the members at the airport, Manager drove me back to my apartment. After so long I was going back home!

“My daughter really wants to meet you, maybe in a few days you can come and meet my family?” Manager asked as we drove up to my road. I looked at the photo of him and his family and smiled. Nodding sleepily, I yawned and saw the welcoming sight of my home.

“Of course, I will, but really all I want to do now is sleep” I muttered as he pulled up. Opening the door, I almost fell from exhaustion as my feet met the floor. My things had been sent but not unboxed so that will have to wait until tomorrow.

“Let’s get you inside” he helped me up the stairs to my door and unlocked it for me. It had been cleaned and obviously reorganised since Aera trashed it… but it was so familiar. Soon after leaving, I’d showered, done skin care, ate and was about to go to bed… when my doorbell rang…

“Noooo” I whined lazily as I got up from my comfortable bed. I looked at the surveillance camera and froze…

Daisy!?

“Alice! I need your help!” her voice came through the speaker as she continued to ring the bell. Her eye was swollen and bruised… she’s done it again… her mum had hit her again…

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AUTHORS NOTES

HI! SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS A LITTLE LATE, SO MUCH HAS HAPPENED TODAY SO I'M UPLOADING THIS AT 2:27 AM... PROBABLY SHOULD HAVE GONE TO BED... BUT I WASN'T NOT GOING TO UPLOAD SOMETHING! <3 ANYWAY, I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER, THE NEXT ONE MIGHT BE A LITTLE EMOTIONAL AND MIGHT HAVE SOME DISTRESSING SUBJECTS IN IT... JUST A WARNING! 

NEXT TIME: DAISY ASKS TO STAY AT ALICE'S UNTIL SHE CAN RETURN TO ENGLAND. ALICE ACCEPTS BUT DOESN'T TELL HER ABOUT BTS... UNTIL THE MEMBERS COME OVER FOR A WELCOME HOME PARTY!!! WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN EXTREME ARMY DAISY FINDS OUT HER FRIEND WORKS FOR BTS!?!?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi! I’m EstelleKpop! I hope you like Sasaeng so far! I’m sorry for any spelling and grammar mistakes, I’m not a professional writer hehe XD

I will hopefully be uploading every Tuesday and Saturday. Please look forward to more chapters soon!

Thank you for reading!

Laters!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/KpopEstelle

xxx